Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dislike Saffron for many reasons. But does anybody else agree that she has moulded Ana to be the person she is today? Ana used to be my favourite YouTuber back in the floral princess days. It’s so sad to see how much she’s changed.
100% correct!!!

Reactions: 2
I dislike Saffron for many reasons. But does anybody else agree that she has moulded Ana to be the person she is today? Ana used to be my favourite YouTuber back in the floral princess days. It’s so sad to see how much she’s changed.
not Anas thread obvs but do you really put that down to Saff? I think Ana stayed the same for a long time even when hanging out with Saff but it was the friends who live in Manchester who she changed completely for. Pretending to be someone she isn’t

Reactions: 38
I find it so weird how last month in that Bella Hadid video she was saying she was in a food coma after eating two pieces of toast, but she’s not smaller than what she is? She must be used to eating hardly anything if she feels full after two pieces of toast. Obviously she isn’t big by any means, but for someone who is as active as what she seems to be, and for the food that she supposedly eats, I’m surprised she’s not really tiny. It doesn’t add up

Reactions: 8
What was the point in filming Matt with his top off in the gym? I was waiting for him to do some pull ups or something and he goes and closes the blind and the video stops 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 4
I find it so weird how last month in that Bella Hadid video she was saying she was in a food coma after eating two pieces of toast, but she’s not smaller than what she is? She must be used to eating hardly anything if she feels full after two pieces of toast. Obviously she isn’t big by any means, but for someone who is as active as what she seems to be, and for the food that she supposedly eats, I’m surprised she’s not really tiny. It doesn’t add up
i think she just plays up to being full because she wants to be seen as a petite girl who has a small appetite, like when she shows a tiny portion and is like ‘i’m eating sOoooo much🥺’, she knows it’s not a big portion but she wants people to think she has a small appetite

Reactions: 12
You can tell that she edited her own face as the guy is al in focus and she is blurry... why deceive yourself when we can look up te real photo

Screenshot_20230111_105312_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
I wonder how her Bulk collaboration sold?

I can still see its available on the website.

Reactions: 2
In todays episode of Stay in School kids

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder how her Bulk collaboration sold?

I can still see its available on the website.
Who knows but would you rather buy a tried and tested product that has shown results or
A product thrown out by an influencer who swings off a ladder and is still having to be held up by someone else years later
Personally I know which I'd prefer 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a genuine question. What do Jed, Casey, his wife and Wendy actually do for a living?
Saffron, Jed, casey and his wife all live off youtube and doing constant ads with the kids.
Not stable when you think about it views aren't brilliant for the amount of subs particularly for the nasey family and if at some stage the ads stopped they would be in a massive amount of trouble given how they like to live on the higher end private schools, big house, designer everything, full house renovations and all.

The strange thing is being unemployed they still ship lake off to a childminder regularly instead of using that time to make memories and bond.

Wendy I will give the benefit of the doubt as its been mentioned she possibly works with Darren in his own business.

Reactions: 11
I have a genuine question. What do Jed, Casey, his wife and Wendy actually do for a living?
Casey & Nicole and Jed presumably make an income from their YouTube channels. Casey and Nicole especially seem to be doing quite well for themselves altho I expect they’re part funded by Nicole’s well off parents - private schools etc will be important to her parents but definitely not important to the Barkers.
Wendy goes to Tesco and makes some ads 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think she also ‘manages’ saffron (or she used to?) so maybe takes a cut from any fees saffron is paid or just gets paid a wage.

Reactions: 8
Saffron, Jed, casey and his wife all live off youtube and doing constant ads with the kids.
Not stable when you think about it views aren't brilliant for the amount of subs particularly for the nasey family and if at some stage the ads stopped they would be in a massive amount of trouble given how they like to live on the higher end private schools, big house, designer everything, full house renovations and all.

The strange thing is being unemployed they still ship lake off to a childminder regularly instead of using that time to make memories and bond.

Wendy I will give the benefit of the doubt as its been mentioned she possibly works with Darren in his own business.
To be fair it’s good for lake to be around other children, if they have chosen not to send him to nursery which it seems they have done . It means Lake gets to be around other children his age.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.