Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how she’s still doing the same move either and she’d probs improve if she did some other stuff for cross training. but tbf I don’t think it’s as easy as it looks 🤣 like yeah the band is holding her up but I dont think I could get into that position even with the band lol
she doesn't get into the position though the trainer gets her up and then hooks her foot into the band 😭

Reactions: 9
I’d hardly say she was just pointing her legs.

Forgetting that it’s Saffron for a moment but it takes a lot of core ability to be able to even lift yourself up like that and stay in the correct form. Yes, there’s a resistance band but it’s only supporting her foot. Her form and control is pretty impressive.
I am a self confessed gym rat hahah, trust me its really not that spectacular shes using a green long resistance band which in most cases is extra heavy resistance of around 50KG+ meaning its resistance of not far off the same bodyweight as her. if i was her PT I would be encouraging her to work on her overall strength 🙄 she's admitted she cant do a pull up so cant pull her own bodyweight so how the hell she thinks she can jump into cali is pretty wild hence probably why everyone on here is saying the same thing ✌ I get your point though x

Reactions: 22
Tyler’s doing tough mudder and he shared an old post on his story just now with a time so amp on it. Reckon it’s because saffy b has decided to do it now aswell👀

Why can't she proofread/spell check anything before she type farts whatever comes into her head?

Reactions: 5
She has so much money and she dresses like that… that may be the ugliest dress I’ve ever seen
That could literally cost £7 in the Boohoo sale. Sorry but everything she wears looks so cheap. Those tippex nails too.

Reactions: 12
Have you guys seen the TikTok reel. She actually looks pretty in the before shot then the after shot (in this dress and make up) is outrageous 😂

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think saffron actually looks nicer when she does her own makeup? Maybe she should be more like ana and do her own makeup for events!

Was that air fryer video her way of trying to get free stuff from and sponsored by a cookware business so she doesn’t have to pay for her own cookware/kitchen utensils and her own air fryer for her house? maybe I’m wrong but I’ve just never seen someone compliment an air fryer in such a way before to the point you’d think she was marrying it

• Haha
i’m sorry this is all i could think of 😭😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is saffron and Tyler at the same tough mudder thing?

Also saffron keeps saying baby at the end of everything is so cringe😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.