Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm convinced she does it on purpose, it literally looks like she has an acrylic extension on her big toe (i used to have a friend who would get hers done 😭 ) and she posts them constantly

• Sick
Reactions: 8
i'm convinced she does it on purpose, it literally looks like she has an acrylic extension on her big toe (i used to have a friend who would get hers done 😭 ) and she posts them constantly
I get this on mine but i get it filed ALLLL the way down. Not what she's doing because it's a toenail not a fingernail

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for whoever does her nails
She clearly doesn't cut them down in between when she sees them which is disgusting 🤮 just because you have them done does not mean you should let them grow for someone else to do!

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for whoever does her nails
She clearly doesn't cut them down in between when she sees them which is disgusting 🤮 just because you have them done does not mean you should let them grow for someone else to do!
I don’t know anyone who does this 😂

Reactions: 11
I totally get why she is on a feet page. She has one of the ugliest feet I have seen. Long gross nail, and big stumpy flat feet. Nothing to brag about

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That is DISGUSTING, and she's feeding into that. what a freak i wouldn't be bragging about weirdos stroking their sausage over grotty toes. i would be MORTIFIED
I reckon she loves the attention. I also think she posts pictures of them to get dms asking for pictures, which she sells. I would definitely do that if I was an influencer

Reactions: 14
If I'm paying for a pedicure i'm not cutting my nails before i go lol. That's what you're paying for

Reactions: 13
she probably only wears them boots because they're the only shoes she can get those toenails in

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.