Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So saffron isnā€™t going to Caseyā€™s gender reveal?
I can't imagine she would miss out on using that for content?! I think she will go and will probably be front and centre with her camera at the ready šŸ¤”
I will be shocked of she doesn't go tbh

Reactions: 3
Yeap, I posted the reveal on the nasey page. Sheā€™s since deleted the post so itā€™s defos a girl

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder what jed is getting done? And if Darren is getting something done as well? In turkey!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Who gives a duck, what the gender of these utter nobodies unborn child is. Just have the baby and shut up. Attention seeking morons

Reactions: 22
She was definitely making a dig at Anna in the beginning of her new video. The way she was saying she has opportunities but then was saying Anna if youā€™re watching this please can we make it happen like itā€™s her fault theyā€™re not going and saying how expensive it was to change the flights etc.. she is definitely pissed off lol

Reactions: 23
I canā€™t deal with how thick she is. Her grammar is awful. ā€œSo much changed has happenedā€ ffs

Reactions: 5
Saffron- 'So I don't have anxiey'
Also Saffron- 'I keep getting anxious when I have to do things on my own'
Erm so she does?

Reactions: 5
Saffron- 'So I don't have anxiey'
Also Saffron- 'I keep getting anxious when I have to do things on my own'
Erm so she does?
Tbf to saffron if she said she did have anxiety people would say that sheā€™s jumping on a trend and hasnā€™t been diagnosed by a doctor so at least she isnā€™t just self diagnosing - but yes it defo seems like she has some form of Anxiety

Reactions: 11
why does she spend so long talking about her foot fetish page in her new videošŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ i feel like sheā€™s playing into it bc she always shows them or has some weird obsession with feet herself

also the way she just doesnt pronounce xā€™s??? ezactly, anziety

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.