Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again Her trainer is literally holding the band, it’s not saffron holding herself up. This woman must be making a fortune from saffron😂
There MUST be other stuff they work on? They can't just be doing the same move day in day out, with Saffron still unable to support herself at any point? It's like bloody groundhog day, honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
There MUST be other stuff they work on? They can't just be doing the same move day in day out, with Saffron still unable to support herself at any point? It's like bloody groundhog day, honestly.
Never thought I'd need to ask but where's the treadmills, bikes, rowers etc gone she could even go swimming, jogging anything would be an improvement on that pointless lesson everyday.

Reactions: 10
Right… I’m a crossfitter and use chalk every day but the moment I’m done with chalk… I wash my hands. Why she doesn’t wash her hands after is beyond me… chalk will get all over her car & it actually looks really dirty.

Also babe we don’t care that you worked out for 3 hours because you’re not progressing 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It seems like she doesnt wash her hands after training when she is filming og taking pics after the gym :sick: I have spotted the chalk on her hand many times, thats disgusting. The first thing I do after the gym is wash my hands

• Sick
Reactions: 25
It seems like she doesnt wash her hands after training when she is filming og taking pics after the gym :sick: I have spotted the chalk on her hand many times, thats disgusting. The first thing I do after the gym is wash my hands
If her hands are dirty, she hasn't washed anything else either. So nice to know that she stinks.

Reactions: 16
Once again Her trainer is literally holding the band, it’s not saffron holding herself up. This woman must be making a fortune from saffron😂
the fact she's making the point of moving down the bands (so she'll be using one with less resistance, implying she's using more of her own strength to hold herself up and relying less on the band), but her trainer is literally holding it which creates that resistance? if anything that's more support than she would've had on the higher resistance band without it being held - her trainer is essentially holding her up without touching her i cba 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All that money, surgery, fillers, botox and then how these influencers/youtubers lack of good personal hygiene is beyond me

Reactions: 19
Saffron wearing an all peach/orange outfit to Casey and Nicole's gender reveal party to show that she's team girl is such a Saffron thing to do. She doesn't even know the difference between peach and pink.

Reactions: 11
I’m confused, are saffron’s boobs big? I don’t believe she struggles to find bikini tops for her boobs and I don’t believe she was asked that question😂

Reactions: 16
I’m confused, are saffron’s boobs big? I don’t believe she struggles to find bikini tops for her boobs and I don’t believe she was asked that question😂
I thought they was Ds, DDs max never thought they was mahooosive. I'm probs wrong tho

Probs on the beg for some new bikinis

Reactions: 8
I thought they was Ds, DDs max never thought they was mahooosive. I'm probs wrong tho

Probs on the beg for some new bikinis
I’ve got size K’s (yes my back aches) but she’s 10000% lying about buying a size 16 bikini, she’s so dramatic

Reactions: 21
I’ve got size K’s (yes my back aches) but she’s 10000% lying about buying a size 16 bikini, she’s so dramatic
what gets me as well is she literally had a boob job and yet she’s complaining about not being able to find bikinis big enough ??? the size was literally her choice (not that they’re ridiculously big anyway but still) ?! not everyone gets the chance to pick and choose their boob size 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35
i've always thought her boobs were quite proportionate to her frame/build and i've never viewed them as big personally?

Reactions: 9
tbf i’m a big D and i have to buy size 16, obviously does vary where i shop and also it’s primarily because of the shape of my boobs so i don’t think it’s that much of a reach

Reactions: 9
I'm a 32f and have to buy a 16/18 depending where I go...big boobs and tiny back means HUGE string hang tho 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’m a 32G and I’ve only had to buy up to size 14 before (but in fairness, that’s not to say it fit well)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.