Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dodgy fake tan ☠
Just wanted to point this out ☠. Her fake tan ALWAYS look so patchy/ uneven. Don’t tell me she doesn’t have enough time to sort it all out before she goes out/ takes “content” for her social media.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else seen her 'hiding' at Bristol Pride with MMMMitchell on his Instagram story? 🙄

Reactions: 7
Anyone else seen her 'hiding' at Bristol Pride with MMMMitchell on his Instagram story? 🙄
Either she got caught really early or she really doesn't understand how the show works right?
I would have thought posing for instagram posts and stories is a no no for anyone on hunted?

Reactions: 15
Either she got caught really early or she really doesn't understand how the show works right?
I would have thought posing for instagram posts and stories is a no no for anyone on hunted?
Unless its a decoy lol. Would assume she did it to get them to go there but she made a quick exit once it was posted.

Reactions: 4
The hunters just need to go to Brighton as that's the first place she'll be going back home

Reactions: 5
Saffron ain't enough brain cells to get to the end if hunted. Shes doing it for a bit of clout and to say shes being on another TV show.

Reactions: 17
Just came to say I reckon she’s going on celeb hunted, I actually love that show can’t lie😂

Reactions: 1
i had a dream she was serving me in tesco for a charity thing and i tried to post it on here and no one believed me😭 wendy was monitoring her and kept getting angry that she kept getting it wrong😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just came to say I reckon she’s going on celeb hunted, I actually love that show can’t lie😂
Yeah she is on it. She's been getting people to post videos with her in saying catch her if you can. If there prerecording and then been added by someone there just decoys but if shes actually posting everytime she leaves somewhere shes gonna get caught in no time.

Yeah she is on it. She's been getting people to post videos with her in saying catch her if you can. If there prerecording and then been added by someone there just decoys but if shes actually posting everytime she leaves somewhere shes gonna get caught in no time.
Oh yeah I see people have done it in previous series! Normally they are clever enough to post once they’ve left the place but who knows with saffron😂

I wonder what her sob story is going to be
She was nearly deaf don’t you know😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Don't want to defend her here, but if someone asked me something like that at a red carpet when I'm not expecting it, my reaction would be the same hahah
Tbh I think she’s just stupid … is she not media trained ? She’s been doing this since she was 15, her dad is a vegan she could have easily said her dads a vegan etc. - she only knows how to answer questions relating to makeup and designer stuff because she’s a complete bimbo

Reactions: 32
Oh yeah I see people have done it in previous series! Normally they are clever enough to post once they’ve left the place but who knows with saffron😂

She was nearly deaf don’t you know😂
i watch this series a lot and it has come to my attention it's deffo fixed to a certain extent 😂 i think every single contestant has to agree to do certain things at least once. ie, post on social media where u are, or try to 'trick' them, visit family etc. when you watch every series u realise every person does the same thing even when it's clearly a dumb move

i watch this series a lot and it has come to my attention it's deffo fixed to a certain extent 😂 i think every single contestant has to agree to do certain things at least once. ie, post on social media where u are, or try to 'trick' them, visit family etc. when you watch every series u realise every person does the same thing even when it's clearly a dumb move
That’s true, I think you’re right! Especially in the non celeb one you just think surely you can go without seeing your family for a while to win that money😂

Reactions: 4
Isn’t it funny that saffron looks a lot bigger in other photos (one posted on someone’s story from celeb hunted where she was hiding out) vs. What she posts. Not as skinny as she’s making herself out to be. I mean she’s not fat but just massively deceiving on her actual size

Reactions: 9
I listened to a podcast (I can’t remember what) but it was someone basically going into details of The Hunted and said a lot of it is scripted. Which is a shame because I can’t watch it the same way anymore 😭😭

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.