Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, the salon was very well known with younger girls anyway as the owner was so big on socials - she has a horrific reputation now and most of her employees left.
I went once to get a refresh balayage as a friend recommended another girl that worked there, the bleach was left on my hair for 4 and a half hours - hair was in the worse condition, the cut was uneven, and it looked yellow it had gone so brassy. Safe to say I did not go back lmao. (this was like 4/5 years ago now)

Also, there was a huge argument between the owner and someone I knew as she had been chatting about the personal stuff her client had been talking to her about with another employee and she was found out - she also over chargers so much its ridiculous.
Explains why saffron’s hair is awful

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long shot, but could she be going on LI as Luca's ex to cause drama between Luca and Gemma 🤔

Reactions: 1
Doubt she’d go on LI. She wouldn’t be able to edit the bikini shots and people would realise she’s not a teeny tiny doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Doubt she’d go on LI. She wouldn’t be able to edit the bikini shots and people would realise she’s not a teeny tiny doll.
I also don’t think she wants to be known as Luca’s ex because people will find out about the whole “cheating” situation and view her negatively (I’m sure people already do that anyway)

Reactions: 14
She said it wasn’t love island too. Her Instagram stories seem to be fake too. As in its as if someone else is posting for her cause it’s all old stuff or she’s just posting old stuff to keep Engagement up and just posting tit.

Reactions: 6
Jed saying that it’s stupid to rent just shows how ignorant he is. He doesn’t realize how lucky he is to be able to afford rent, especially in London, when so many people are struggling with the cost of living at the minute. I’m from Ireland and there is a crazy housing crisis right now, I’m in my 20’s and still living at home with no sign of leaving any time soon due to sky high rent prices. It drives me crazy when people like him, who has never worked a day in his life and puts zero effort into social media, which is his job can afford anything they want

Reactions: 38
Jed saying that it’s stupid to rent just shows how ignorant he is. He doesn’t realize how lucky he is to be able to afford rent, especially in London, when so many people are struggling with the cost of living at the minute. I’m from Ireland and there is a crazy housing crisis right now, I’m in my 20’s and still living at home with no sign of leaving any time soon due to sky high rent prices. It drives me crazy when people like him, who has never worked a day in his life and puts zero effort into social media, which is his job can afford anything they want
He’s definitely regurgitating what he’s heard others say about renting, if someone asked him to explain his thought process behind that comment he’d have no idea. I’m surprised he’s even been accepted to rent considering he doesn’t work. Surely a couple of YouTube videos here and there isn’t enough evidence of stable income? Maybe he’s paid a bulk amount upfront to convince them

Reactions: 22
How can he be that lazy that he can’t even upload on YouTube properly. Why won’t he take advantage of that easy job considering he won’t find work elsewhere? And how are his parents okay with him being lazy with no ambitions

Reactions: 20
Joined just so I could post this!! She’s doing celebrity hunted, spotted in Shrewsbury running down the street from the station with camera crews hovering and helicopters have been all over the town all morning!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
How can he be that lazy that he can’t even upload on YouTube properly. Why won’t he take advantage of that easy job considering he won’t find work elsewhere? And how are his parents okay with him being lazy with no ambitions
It’s so frustrating to watch! He has the potential to be earning good money but is wasting it. Whatever money he is earning at the minute isn’t going to last and then what? Personal opinions on Saffron and Casey aside, at least they are consistent and are taking advantage of the opportunities they are given

Reactions: 10
Joined just so I could post this!! She’s doing celebrity hunted, spotted in Shrewsbury running down the street from the station with camera crews hovering and helicopters have been all over the town all morning!
Is she so tiny in real life? Did you miss her because she’s so ‘small’ 🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ffs her and her family saying it’s the biggest opportunity of her life so far. Hardly!!! I thought I was I’m a celebrity or something. I’d say strictly is a bigger project.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lol she’s far too stupid for that show, I bet she didn’t even last 24 hrs on the run

Reactions: 15
Lol she’s far too stupid for that show, I bet she didn’t even last 24 hrs on the run
Agree. More fool them for hiring her. She'll be found in 10 seconds and they'll have hardly no footage to use.

Reactions: 1
Am I being stupid ? Why would someone buy a necklace w her name. Unless it’s a personalised necklace the lip filler in this pick lolll she probs had a lip flip n filler
DB5379A6-D024-42CB-B6D2-95AE645A4611.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.