Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because no one knows what actually happened 😆 I don't like Saffron but even she said they havnt cheated. The whole cheating thing came from tattle ? If luca had done wrong in his relationship with Sophie then I'm sure she would have said something by now. Seeing as everyone's exes normally make statements about there exes who are in love island

Reactions: 5
Because no one knows what actually happened 😆 I don't like Saffron but even she said they havnt cheated. The whole cheating thing came from tattle ? If luca had done wrong in his relationship with Sophie then I'm sure she would have said something by now. Seeing as everyone's exes normally make statements about there exes who are in love island
Sophie has said in her video that Luca was very disrespectful to her towards the end of their relationship. I’m not sure if he cheated but he definitely isn’t an angel like the love island audience believe him to be

Reactions: 27
Sophie has said in her video that Luca was very disrespectful to her towards the end of their relationship. I’m not sure if he cheated but he definitely isn’t an angel like the love island audience believe him to be
Yeah he's no angel definetly although he's the only one actually sticking with the person he's with and not been disrespectful .I've gone from liking him to not liking him to liking him again 😆 but nobody knows what happened expect sophie .so I don't understand why people keep going on about these rumers

Reactions: 3
Anyone know where’s she’s going this month? She’s apparently going away for a while? Not love island and not SAS. But it is for tv…..

Yeah he's no angel definetly although he's the only one actually sticking with the person he's with and not been disrespectful .I've gone from liking him to not liking him to liking him again 😆 but nobody knows what happened expect sophie .so I don't understand why people keep going on about these rumers
Same! I hate Saffron & don’t doubt Luca is a knob, however this whole thread has been about Luca for months & people are acting as if she & Sophie were joint at the hip. I don’t think Saffron ever even mentioned Sophie or knew her that well did she? The rumour has grown arms and legs on this thread. Saffron is just so dull & empty that there’s nothing else to discuss.

Reactions: 2
I’m guessing she’s going to Australia for the month? Didn’t she say she wanted to go? Although she also hinted about it being for TV so maybe not

Same! I hate Saffron & don’t doubt Luca is a knob, however this whole thread has been about Luca for months & people are acting as if she & Sophie were joint at the hip. I don’t think Saffron ever even mentioned Sophie or knew her that well did she? The rumour has grown arms and legs on this thread. Saffron is just so dull & empty that there’s nothing else to discuss.
Tbf they apparently were friends from school, she featured in saffrons vlogs but she deleted the ones with Sophie in, and she was wishing her happy birthday like last year? So even if they weren’t besties they had been in the same friendship group for years

Reactions: 17
I think she’s going to film something similar to SAS and that’s why she said it was a good guess. Her mum said away on the biggest adventure of her life so it sounds like an outdoors type challenge show.

Reactions: 4
Has she deleted the part in the video with her mum where she says that Luca didn’t cheat with her? All I saw was her saying she knows him

This is just a few. There is hundreds of comments all with similar experience. I also have been there before and I had blonde hair and wanted more blonde highlights but I came out with near black hair. She’s so rude and turns it back on you when you say anything bad x
Wait is this the salon in West Sussex? I have a story to tell lmao

Reactions: 1
I mean, the salon was very well known with younger girls anyway as the owner was so big on socials - she has a horrific reputation now and most of her employees left.
I went once to get a refresh balayage as a friend recommended another girl that worked there, the bleach was left on my hair for 4 and a half hours - hair was in the worse condition, the cut was uneven, and it looked yellow it had gone so brassy. Safe to say I did not go back lmao. (this was like 4/5 years ago now)

Also, there was a huge argument between the owner and someone I knew as she had been chatting about the personal stuff her client had been talking to her about with another employee and she was found out - she also over chargers so much its ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.