Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she is just so unfortunate looking right now. She actually used to be so stunning when she was younger and I can hand on heart say she was a really pretty girl. I’m baffled at how she thinks she looks good currently and thinks she’s living her best life.

the full hair and make up team always make her look like Gemma Collins. She needs to remember she’s young and those Smokey eyes and updo’s age her about 15+ years.
She wanted to grow up too fast I think that’s her problem she never had a normal young adulthood her own choice but I think thats why she doesn’t know how to dress or do makeup for her own age and just wears all these ugly designer things and wastes money.

Reactions: 18
Maybe just me but I feel like Imogen may become close to popularity as saffron. Her videos acc include somewhat interesting stuff. Maybe cause she’s a new influencer but 👀

Reactions: 3
I can't explain why but Darren and Wendy give off major swingers vibes, maybe it's just me but I can totally see it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Guys I reckon she binged at her auntie’s gathering to celebrate her gran’s 80th birthday but she will play it off as if she only consumed a teeny tiny satsuma that day :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
She has no like jaw or neck area that’s why she looks so blocky phineas...
image.jpg
image.jpg

Her videos w Jed just show how extreme n dramatic she is

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She uses her confessions video to proudly mention YET AGAIN that she is 'number 1 on Wikifeet' (at least she finally got the website right this time)

...but if you actually go on the site and order by ranking she is literally nowhere to be found 😅

I guess she's winning no prizes for her face and body so she's clinging onto these so-say chart-topping feet. Embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Yeah I’m confused why she keeps saying she’s number 1 on wiki when you put most popular she’s literally not on the list anywhere? Effing weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
if you watch love island i think it’s quite obvious luca has a foot fetish and is always sucking gemma’s toes so honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s trying to flex her feet for that reason😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
She uses her confessions video to proudly mention YET AGAIN that she is 'number 1 on Wikifeet' (at least she finally got the website right this time)

...but if you actually go on the site and order by ranking she is literally nowhere to be found 😅

I guess she's winning no prizes for her face and body so she's clinging onto these so-say chart-topping feet. Embarrassing.
I honestly didn’t want to admit that I’d also browsed wikifeet looking for her but she’s not most popular on there! What is she on about 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 8

Yeah forever bringing that feet tit up
Screenshot_20220704-004918.jpg

Also for a SECOND I liked Jed and then he started tit talking renting.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
if you watch love island i think it’s quite obvious luca has a foot fetish and is always sucking gemma’s toes so honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s trying to flex her feet for that reason😭
Having thoughts of saffron getting her toes sucked by some dude is not how I expected to spend my lunch break 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
He probably could afford to buy though 🤦
I doubt him and Imogen could afford a house in London, they are really expensive.

But seriously, how does Jed even make money. He barely tries on social media and just seems so lazy in general. He’s not in education, he has no actual job. What does he do all day? Idk how Imogen finds that attractive

Reactions: 31
I doubt him and Imogen could afford a house in London, they are really expensive.

But seriously, how does Jed even make money. He barely tries on social media and just seems so lazy in general. He’s not in education, he has no actual job. What does he do all day? Idk how Imogen finds that attractive
Oh I didn't know it was London 😂 that is a real waste of money then! Why are they moving there?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.