Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they were just both invited and happen to be seated together
Maybe. Has she edited her eye colour in the photo with syndicate it isn't that colour in any other picture almost an aqua blue, the pose isn't great either mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Saffron looks like she’s going to try to sell me a safari trip from the hotel lobby rather than going to enjoy a day at Wimbledon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Since when is saffron friends with syndicate and Joe for that matter did I miss something there?? 🤔
The only things saffron and joe have in common is youtube and strictly(different seasons)whereby one did well and is still involved whilst the other ermm didn't and isn't 😬

Also does casey usually tower over her that much can't say I've noticed before 🤔
oh god don’t say that, in her next video it’ll be ‘casey absolutely TOWERS over me because i’m so small🥺i’m so tiny i’m barely pushing 5ft2🥺be careful breathing near me because i might blow away🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If anyones been watching love island she gives me Danica vibes “ I’m so tiny “ I’m barely 5”3” “ I’m just sooo small” …. Just Shut up ! Not one person cares how ‘short’ you are ! 😂 - funny thing is , the people that are genuinely short don’t actually go around telling people how short they are … it’s always the ones that are average height that like to go on about how “tiny” they are … like what is the obsession with being seen as short ?!

Reactions: 18
If anyones been watching love island she gives me Danica vibes “ I’m so tiny “ I’m barely 5”3” “ I’m just sooo small” …. Just Shut up ! Not one person cares how ‘short’ you are ! 😂 - funny thing is , the people that are genuinely short don’t actually go around telling people how short they are … it’s always the ones that are average height that like to go on about how “tiny” they are … like what is the obsession with being seen as short ?!
literally, it annoyed me in one of her recent videos with millie when she was saying how ‘tiny’ she is compared to millie and saying how tall millie is and making her stand next to her so she could show off how small she is compared to her. i have a friend who’s quite tall and she was talking to me about how she’s actually really insecure about it because all of her friends are smaller and always make a point of it and being a ‘tiny’ girl is often seen as more desirable

Reactions: 12
This girl is built like Darren how is she small in stature? In what sense of the word?? 😫
She’s quite stocky built naturally (absolutely normal) but she acts as though she’s the most petite little doll in the universe. Shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This girl is built like Darren how is she small in stature? In what sense of the word?? 😫
She’s quite stocky built naturally (absolutely normal) but she acts as though she’s the most petite little doll in the universe. Shut up.
just caught a glimpse of your profile pic.. that’s me having nightmares 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not my boyfriend going to Wimbledon Centre Court with work and seeing Saffron and Joe and not even getting a pic. He had to be told who they were 💀 did fist bump AJ Tracey tho

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Not my boyfriend going to Wimbledon Centre Court with work and seeing Saffron and Joe and not even getting a pic. He had to be told who they were 💀 did fist bump AJ Tracey tho
Really pisses me off these people get to go to Wimbledon. Bet they never watched it before!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
was just watching saffron’s recent video and she calls her immediate family her “intimate family” 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Is it just me or are her eyes edited? Like the circle of the colour looks like it's on her waterline?
Definetly doesn't look like her natural eye colour, almost certainly edited.
The photos of her at Wimbledon had the same oddly bright looking eyes 🤔

Reactions: 14
Anyone for a new profile pic?
she is just so unfortunate looking right now. She actually used to be so stunning when she was younger and I can hand on heart say she was a really pretty girl. I’m baffled at how she thinks she looks good currently and thinks she’s living her best life.

the full hair and make up team always make her look like Gemma Collins. She needs to remember she’s young and those Smokey eyes and updo’s age her about 15+ years.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Ngl as much as I cannot like her, I do really like how the structure of her house is turning out

Reactions: 5
Why do we need to know how many calories she’s burnt ... does she want our approval ? View attachment 1371394
1000 calories… is she sure?
I burn about 700/800 on an hours run. She must have been doing the “mini” circuit for an hour which is quite tough and takes some effort. She barely looks like she broke a sweat.

Fair play to her if she did a 90 minute+ solid session and worked hard but I don’t believe she burnt 1000 calories - she’s influencing young people to think that’s achievable in a workout or worse, young people might think they’re workout wasn’t as good because they only burnt half the amount of calories then her. Just think it’s unrealistic.

I do a 30 minute circuit 3 times a week and that’s about 250/300 calories burnt.

Reactions: 13
Ngl as much as I cannot like her, I do really like how the structure of her house is turning out
Did you see Luca's sisters TikTok that someone posted previously? Think she's called Claudia, well Saffron's copying a very similar design to her bathroom interior. They have no sense of individuality these influenzas :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.