Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole point of that video was for Saffron to mention Luca so she did at the end then quickly ended the video awks

Reactions: 23
Wendy canā€™t ever handle Saffron being in the wrong. She kept saying ā€œYou donā€™t know these people you donā€™t know what happened youā€™re making up rumoursā€ then get Saffron to set her story straight and speak about it if she is so innocent with nothing to hide. The reason Saffron canā€™t do that is cause sheā€™s not innocent sheā€™s a two faced backstabber sheā€™s literally two faced her insta face and then her Darren face. Saffron is completely in the wrong for what she did to Sophie thereā€™s no excuses and Luca is also completely in the wrong too and both of them should be ashamed of themselves for hurting Sophie like that. Wendy was super defensive and trying to make Saffron look innocent but notice how quiet and awkward Saffron was cause she knows thereā€™s nothing that can be said to hide what she did cause thereā€™s so much proof out there and she knows we all know sheā€™s in the wrong but she will never admit it sheā€™ll just avoid it and Wendy will ignore any proof cause she wants everyone to see Saffron like a perfect angel which we all know she is far from that.

Reactions: 39
When will she stop using that stupid Wii music...we get it you're QuiRkYy

Not her and her mum denying the lip fillers PLEASE LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I donā€™t get when youtubers say oh viewers thing they know us and they know the truth blah blah you donā€™t know us. Yet saffron will say all the time ā€œ
Oh you guys are like my friends I love you guys so much. I love seeing your comments and when u message me etcā€ you canā€™t build a fan base based on being close w them and like a family then disregard them. ALSO if people donā€™t know the truth rather than get upset just say the truth lol. Whys it so hard for youtubers to just sit n say the truth.

Reactions: 17
I donā€™t get when youtubers say oh viewers thing they know us and they know the truth blah blah you donā€™t know us. Yet saffron will say all the time ā€œ
Oh you guys are like my friends I love you guys so much. I love seeing your comments and when u message me etcā€ you canā€™t build a fan base based on being close w them and like a family then disregard them. ALSO if people donā€™t know the truth rather than get upset just say the truth lol. Whys it so hard for youtubers to just sit n say the truth.
no bc i was thinking that, theyā€™ve gone on a massive rant about how saffron didnā€™t do anything wrong and no one knows the truth but if she didnā€™t do anything wrong why isnā€™t she saying what actually happened? i get that everyone is entitled to privacy but i know for a fact that if i was a youtuber with a big following and there were rumours going around about me cheating and people supposedly had evidence, iā€™d sit down and tell people the truth if i had nothing to hide

Reactions: 16
Yes! Exactly this! Itā€™s always ā€œlove you guys so much, itā€™s like Iā€™m talking to my friends!!!ā€ Then 1 bad comment comes in about them and they say ā€œI only post 10 minutes of my whole day and you think you know meā€šŸ˜‚ well it was okay for all the nice comments to like you from that 10 minute video but itā€™s not okay for someone to not like that videoā€¦šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not Wendy trying to set up a Saffron X Paige influencer friendship before the girl is even out of the villa :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tbh I think Saffron should move to LA. She fits right in with her vapid, dumb, gym obsessed self
I have always thought this itā€™s not like she canā€™t afford it she has friends there and would suit the lifestyle. I reckon toxic Wendy talked her out of it because then we would never see Wendy

Reactions: 9
u could 100% tell by the way saffron wanted wendy to shut up that she knows shes not innocent lol

Reactions: 14
I have always thought this itā€™s not like she canā€™t afford it she has friends there and would suit the lifestyle. I reckon toxic Wendy talked her out of it because then we would never see Wendy
LA is full of vain, fake, materialistic people. Perfect for saffron

Reactions: 20
Doesn't someone else edit her videos? Byron? So to be fair he probably added the text and the vapping spelling mistake?? I think she knew her mum was going to go off on one saying people don't know what happened and she was loving it. Because that's what she thinks but won't say it as she doesn't want the backlash.

Reactions: 5
Doesn't someone else edit her videos? Byron? So to be fair he probably added the text and the vapping spelling mistake?? I think she knew her mum was going to go off on one saying people don't know what happened and she was loving it. Because that's what she thinks but won't say it as she doesn't want the backlash.
the only time vaping was spelt correctly was in the video and that wouldā€™ve been what byron edited, saffron does the thumbnails and the titles

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Saffron: Joe, did you know Wimbledon was in London?? I just found out today. I thought it was in the country side or sumthink

Joe: Yeah
Screenshot_20220628-233330_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Since when is saffron friends with syndicate and Joe for that matter did I miss something there?? šŸ¤”
The only things saffron and joe have in common is youtube and strictly(different seasons)whereby one did well and is still involved whilst the other ermm didn't and isn't šŸ˜¬

Also does casey usually tower over her that much can't say I've noticed before šŸ¤”

Reactions: 6
Since when is saffron friends with syndicate and Joe for that matter did I miss something there?? šŸ¤”
The only things saffron and joe have in common is youtube and strictly(different seasons)whereby one did well and is still involved whilst the other ermm didn't and isn't šŸ˜¬

Also does casey usually tower over her that much can't say I've noticed before šŸ¤”
I think they were just both invited and happen to be seated together

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.