Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can admin add the wiki to the threads please and lads please do add

It took me FOREVER finding that Tyler story, any help would be welcomed for the rest x

Meh, I'm not mad at that. I've been renting for ten years and it's a MASSIVE waste of money. I hate it and would love to buy. I'm in my 30's now and it's slipping away from me šŸ˜­
He probably could afford to buy though šŸ¤¦
It's the way he said "it's silly" the only reason Safrron said what she said is because after her many Scandals she is better media trained

Reactions: 11
I doubt him and Imogen could afford a house in London, they are really expensive.

But seriously, how does Jed even make money. He barely tries on social media and just seems so lazy in general. Heā€™s not in education, he has no actual job. What does he do all day? Idk how Imogen finds that attractive
Jed indulges in about 1000 takeaways a day and calls it a job šŸ„“ and proceeds to live off the bank of Daz Barker!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was wondering how long it would take saffron to bring up her ā€˜hairdresserā€™ who has scammed And bullied hundreds of people!

What does he mean its silly to rent, maybe he just misspoke but it sounds sooo entitled. šŸ˜¬

Many people will end up renting their whole lives unless something changes in the housing system
i think he means he probably could afford to buy somewhere (not in london obvs) but because imogen goes to uni in london he's going to move there which means that money is just going to disappear on rent instead. Obviously if you can afford to buy it makes little sense to rent in most situations but I guess if he wants to live with imogen it's the only option

Reactions: 3
This is just a few. There is hundreds of comments all with similar experience. I also have been there before and I had blonde hair and wanted more blonde highlights but I came out with near black hair. Sheā€™s so rude and turns it back on you when you say anything bad x

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Not weird when her hairline looks like this. Drop those extensions girl.
Skjermbilde 2022-07-04 kl. 19.41.04.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
This is just a few. There is hundreds of comments all with similar experience. I also have been there before and I had blonde hair and wanted more blonde highlights but I came out with near black hair. Sheā€™s so rude and turns it back on you when you say anything bad x
Those reviews are absolutely shocking šŸ˜¬ it really does seem like the influencers get top treatment compared to everyone else, I mean didn't she drop everything to take saffron home recently because she was so unorganised and realised she forgot o bring extensions half way through?!
How many appointments would that have delayed or cancelled??
13 people having to get their hair redone by a different hairdresser is awful and makes you wonder how that was allowed to happen.

What are the chances others appointments get cancelled in favour of influencers including saffron after all she's always thanking them For squeezing her in last minute šŸ¤”

• Angry
Reactions: 18
i think he means he probably could afford to buy somewhere (not in london obvs) but because imogen goes to uni in london he's going to move there which means that money is just going to disappear on rent instead. Obviously if you can afford to buy it makes little sense to rent in most situations but I guess if he wants to live with imogen it's the only option
Honestly imagine having the money to buy a house at his age when heā€™s not worked a day in his life, and thereā€™s families struggling who have worked 40+ hours a week most their lives, itā€™s honestly crazy how much ā€œinfluencersā€ can earn especially when heā€™s just living off his sisters success and barely even posts on his channel, Iā€™d love to know what he actually does all day everyday? And also thereā€™s smaller youtubers that put time and effort into their videos and have to try and gain the amount of followers he has, I mean thereā€™s no way he would have started YouTube of it wasnā€™t for saffronšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 31
He actually said in the video he canā€™t afford to buy in London

Nevertheless, he needs to shut up saying renting is stupid. Entitled prick

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think yeah Jed does earn something through Insta/YT

but I genuinely believe that a large amount of the money, he gets it from his parents
like a 100% it's the case

Reactions: 7
Oh look at me! I went out with someone on love island! Give me clout! Sad act.
Thatā€™s her friend, itā€™s not Luca, they just look similar. Honestly even if she did, they were dating four+ years and she might be having a hard time getting over it especially since he cheated on her with saffron barker who was also her friend so I donā€™t blame her

Reactions: 26
the way in her video sheā€™s like ā€˜i really fancy a MINI mcflurryā€™, there was no need for her to say mini because you donā€™t specifically crave a mini version of something, she definitely just made sure to say mini so people didnā€™t think she would ever eat a normal sized mcflurry (the horroršŸ˜¦)

Reactions: 34
I doubt him and Imogen could afford a house in London, they are really expensive.

But seriously, how does Jed even make money. He barely tries on social media and just seems so lazy in general. Heā€™s not in education, he has no actual job. What does he do all day? Idk how Imogen finds that attractive
I genuinely donā€™t understand what she seems in him apart from the family money. Heā€™s lazy af and doesnā€™t really seem an interesting person

Reactions: 10
Also her making sure she say sheā€™s a ā€œsmallā€ in everything except the sports bra because she needs mediumā€¦

Reactions: 4
Thatā€™s her friend, itā€™s not Luca, they just look similar. Honestly even if she did, they were dating four+ years and she might be having a hard time getting over it especially since he cheated on her with saffron barker who was also her friend so I donā€™t blame her
Theyā€™re all so boring I get mixed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I genuinely donā€™t understand what she seems in him apart from the family money. Heā€™s lazy af and doesnā€™t really seem an interesting person
Exactly - she will wed him in a couple of years time to cash in šŸ’° then she will divorce his lazy ass and make off with half his undeserved money and become Wendy the gold digga 2.0 (Saffron will be the same with a guy) šŸ˜…

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.