Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saffron watches love island every year religiously she’s always posting about it. This year - silence. Wonder if she’s ever going to mention the obvious or will it be kept for an ask me anything video so she can profit from it.

Reactions: 24
Tyler is acc the only boy saffron has dated that I feel like is acc a decent guy. He hasn’t mentioned her since and doesn’t leech off the fact he dated her which many people could or would. My guys minding his business and karma has hit her

Why do we need to know how many calories she’s burnt ... does she want our approval ?
1DEB2A74-C517-4458-AF39-7B982FD8FB02.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
New video coming up can’t wait to hear Wendy say we are soooo jealous of saffron…… no hun We are deffo no jealous of your spoilt gym obesed, plastic surgery but she’s not had any ,a toddler eats better manged than her the list could go on I’m happy with my 12 hour shifts where I know I’m set for life because I will always have a income

• Heart
Imogen is also posting tonight lol let’s see what happens

Loool not Wendy getting upset that people assume Luca cheated w saffron

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What Saffron, Wendy and Saffrons fans fail to understand is it doesn’t matter if Luca didn’t cheat on Sophie with Saffron cause either way it’s still messed up and wrong what Luca and Saffron did. Saffron knew Luca and Sophie for years they even were at her 18th all white birthday party cause they’re in the video and photos and yes Sophie and Saffron were not best friends but they were friends , liking and commenting on eachothers posts and sharing close mutual friends like Libby etc. Libby is good friends with Sophie the comments on the posts from over the years show that. It doesn’t matter if Luca and Sophie had been broke up for 1 day , 1 week , 1 month or 1 year no matter what it’s still wrong to get with the ex of a girl who is your friend. There are so many men who exist it’s really not that hard to be with someone else and have some respect for your friend cause that would hurt anyone so Sophie had every right to be upset and feel betrayed. Luca is equally wrong too and clearly he never respected Sophie or cared about her for him to do that to her. Saffron got an ego boost by getting the attention of a guy who had been in a relationship with her friend and it doesn’t matter who the guy is or how Saffrons knows him if she thinks he’s really good looking then she will do whatever with him and doesn’t care about what girl she hurts. He clearly did cheat with Saffron cause of the whole speeding ticket situation and Sophie catching him out. Fair enough this all happened last year and life goes on people have to move on cause what’s done is done as awful as what Luca and Saffron did to Sophie there’s no changing it but what is important is that all of this came out publicly cause Sophie deserved that justice cause she was too nice to speak out about it herself and probably was worried she wouldn’t be listened to or people would call her jealous. Saffron thinks she can get away with everything so this needed to happen to show her what she did was wrong.

Reactions: 26
Her lips look so big in her recent video compared to her older videos. Even if she hasn’t got any lip injections, she’s definitely done something to her lips

Reactions: 8
What Saffron, Wendy and Saffrons fans fail to understand is it doesn’t matter if Luca didn’t cheat on Sophie with Saffron cause either way it’s still messed up and wrong what Luca and Saffron did. Saffron knew Luca and Sophie for years they even were at her 18th all white birthday party cause they’re in the video and photos and yes Sophie and Saffron were not best friends but they were friends , liking and commenting on eachothers posts and sharing close mutual friends like Libby etc. Libby is good friends with Sophie the comments on the posts from over the years show that. It doesn’t matter if Luca and Sophie had been broke up for 1 day , 1 week , 1 month or 1 year no matter what it’s still wrong to get with the ex of a girl who is your friend. There are so many men who exist it’s really not that hard to be with someone else and have some respect for your friend cause that would hurt anyone so Sophie had every right to be upset and feel betrayed. Luca is equally wrong too and clearly he never respected Sophie or cared about her for him to do that to her. Saffron got an ego boost by getting the attention of a guy who had been in a relationship with her friend and it doesn’t matter who the guy is or how Saffrons knows him if she thinks he’s really good looking then she will do whatever with him and doesn’t care about what girl she hurts. He clearly did cheat with Saffron cause of the whole speeding ticket situation and Sophie catching him out. Fair enough this all happened last year and life goes on people have to move on cause what’s done is done as awful as what Luca and Saffron did to Sophie there’s no changing it but what is important is that all of this came out publicly cause Sophie deserved that justice cause she was too nice to speak out about it herself and probably was worried she wouldn’t be listened to or people would call her jealous. Saffron thinks she can get away with everything so this needed to happen to show her what she did was wrong.
luca said in his love island promo thing that in his last relationship of four years (sophie) he said it was ‘on the ropes’ and then he ‘fucked off to dubai for a bit’ while he was like chuckling. it’s clear to me that something must’ve happened in dubai as that’s when things were uncertain with tyler and saffron. imo i think they were probably flirting and spending a lot of time together, it was probably them like a ‘i really want to kiss you rn but i cant🥺🥺🥺🥺’ kind of thing, which probably makes saffron feel like she didn’t do anything wrong because maybe they actually waited to do anything together until after they were both out of their relationships, but that’s still wrong and imo does class as a form of cheating

how has she written ‘vapping’ twice and no one’s corrected her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Who hurt Wendy 🤣 she’s a constant sour puss
She’s such an uptight woman. Feel like saying lighten up lady through the screen! I can’t stand the way that she thinks she’s about 20. No you’re a washed up, sun-bed ridden gold digga 💸

how do we know about the speeding ticket incident with sophie finding out??

Reactions: 2
how do we know about the speeding ticket incident with sophie finding out??
Can’t remember the guys tiktok but someone might know but anyway a guy posted a video about the Saffron/Sophie/Luca situation and in the comments he replied to someone who said Luca didn’t cheat and mentioned the speeding ticket thing. I think the guy might have friends who know Sophie.

Okay fair enough we don’t know the full details of what happened with her and Luca… but regardless, with the info that is publically available (& has clear evidence) she is delusional if she thinks she did nothing wrong.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.