Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely he can’t afford to pay rent in London? It would be so irresponsible of Wendy and Darren to fund him living elsewhere. He won’t even have enough / proper payslips to show them?
i wouldn't even surprised if imogen earns more than him, i see her do way more ads than he does, i bet she'll actually upload to youtube more consistently once she starts too

Reactions: 5
Maybe that’s why she’s starting they need a secure regular income

bet saffron is fuming her little brothers first relationship is more successful than any of hers 😭😭 AND they’re moving in together

View attachment 1360165“gettinbg excited to use home products again” Saffron, this is probably the very first time you’re using these products and it’s only because it’s a paid ad so stop lying (mostly) to yourself☠. More than sure it will be her mom who will clean her house once it’s ready because our miss Saffy B can’t even clean her room…
She’s gonna have cleaners lol

I hope Imogen sticks to her dancing degree and acc pursues it outside social media

Reactions: 21
Jed needs to step up the content and effort. He's a nice guy, very likeable, would get plenty of views if he put some effort it and became consistent.

Reactions: 24
I wonder why her and Milly are friends?
Molly talks about not dieting/starving, not always being in the gym, she seems to enjoy other things than spending money although Saffron is trying to get her there.
Screenshot_20220622-184811_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220622-183845_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220622-183629_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220622-184949_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 6
in saffrons vlog Millie could do the calisthenics that saffron has been working on for 8 months in one try ahahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
How is that a weird way to sit? I sit like that sometimes.....oh I see now, she just wanted to show a birds eye view of down her top. Silly me!
Screenshot_20220622-202012_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How is that a weird way to sit? I sit like that sometimes.....oh I see now, she just wanted to show a birds eye view of down her top. Silly me!
View attachment 1362517
I thought this.. is she not just sat cross legged? Saf, babes, I was sitting like this during assembly in junior school before you were even a twinkle in Dazzas eyes 🙄 she’s so 💫original💫

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I thought this.. is she not just sat cross legged? Saf, babes, I was sitting like this during assembly in junior school before you were even a twinkle in Dazzas eyes 🙄 she’s so 💫original💫
Yes, it's just crossed legs 😂

Reactions: 1
she needs to tone the smoothing filter on her vlog camera down...also has anyone noticed how wobbly/shaky her filming has been in her vlogs recently? I can't watch them its so distracting

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.