Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mySON

Chatty Member
deffo feel for his ex, i don't even watch love island and it's impossible to not hear about it 24/7.. would be horrible being reminded of him constantly

Reactions: 41

tyglovav

294197B4-D876-4ACA-892A-233DE8FAD312.png

Attention seeking on another level ☠ Literally no need to show all of us where you didn’t use sun cream. Some people would be even embarrassed how red they are but then there’s our Saffy B…

Reactions: 40

Cabbagepatchbaby

Hate that the press are just calling luca saffrons ex as if Sophie is a no body the girls got 300k followers herself, hope he dosnt go on there and bad mouth her cause in the first video sophie did after the breakup it sounded like he did her really dirty.
Someone needs to ask jake Mitchell how he feels about giving the entire Baker family a following on YouTube 😂 he may of cheated on her but he deserves a thank you off them cause they would never of started if it wasn't for him

Reactions: 40

account70032

VIP Member
Wendy can’t ever handle Saffron being in the wrong. She kept saying “You don’t know these people you don’t know what happened you’re making up rumours” then get Saffron to set her story straight and speak about it if she is so innocent with nothing to hide. The reason Saffron can’t do that is cause she’s not innocent she’s a two faced backstabber she’s literally two faced her insta face and then her Darren face. Saffron is completely in the wrong for what she did to Sophie there’s no excuses and Luca is also completely in the wrong too and both of them should be ashamed of themselves for hurting Sophie like that. Wendy was super defensive and trying to make Saffron look innocent but notice how quiet and awkward Saffron was cause she knows there’s nothing that can be said to hide what she did cause there’s so much proof out there and she knows we all know she’s in the wrong but she will never admit it she’ll just avoid it and Wendy will ignore any proof cause she wants everyone to see Saffron like a perfect angel which we all know she is far from that.

Reactions: 39
How irresponsible to drive down a dual carriageway with an unsecured parcel. Even admitted that it almost flew off, If that had of caused a crash they would be looking at charges. Typical Barkers, only people that matter are them never mind the people behind who could have a smashed windscreen etc from a flying box. Maybe it’s a small risk but it’s a risk nonetheless, just stupidity.

• Wow
  • Heart

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Once again Her trainer is literally holding the band, it’s not saffron holding herself up. This woman must be making a fortune from saffron😂
There MUST be other stuff they work on? They can't just be doing the same move day in day out, with Saffron still unable to support herself at any point? It's like bloody groundhog day, honestly.

• Haha

Chloesm

VIP Member
The whole feet thing... she's doing it on purpose at this point! I mean, it's so obvious!!

• Sick

Busybeepea

Imagine constantly wearing Balenciaga’s most tacky items, where the word is literally plastered everywhere and still not being able to spell it lmao. “Balanaga”
I’m not normally so rude about people.
But she is as thick as fucking barn door.

Balanaga….?

That’s enough internet for me today.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Felt sad for Sophie though when Luca said “ I haven’t felt this way for anyone in years”
I did think that was heartbreaking when he said that too. He’s majorly playing up for the cameras tho as he’s the ultimate fuck boy. Hopefully Sophie reads here and sees all the positive support she has from us Tattlers ❤ and sees how disapproving we are of both Luca and Saffron’s actions.

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
Jed saying that it’s stupid to rent just shows how ignorant he is. He doesn’t realize how lucky he is to be able to afford rent, especially in London, when so many people are struggling with the cost of living at the minute. I’m from Ireland and there is a crazy housing crisis right now, I’m in my 20’s and still living at home with no sign of leaving any time soon due to sky high rent prices. It drives me crazy when people like him, who has never worked a day in his life and puts zero effort into social media, which is his job can afford anything they want

surreygirl23

Right… I’m a crossfitter and use chalk every day but the moment I’m done with chalk… I wash my hands. Why she doesn’t wash her hands after is beyond me… chalk will get all over her car & it actually looks really dirty.

Also babe we don’t care that you worked out for 3 hours because you’re not progressing 😂

Attachments

• Haha

justheretolaugh

I can’t stand how stupid and uncultured the Barkers are. It’s PAINFUL.

1.Who sits down to cook?!
2. Who doesn’t know that sticky dough requires flour on the surface and the rolling pin?!
3. Thinks the pizza balls look like bao buns but her and Wendy pronounce them bay-o buns 😖 plus they don’t even look like those - they look like dumplings/wontons
4. Wendy thinks the US use centrigrade and we use Fahrenheit?!
5. Gets her extensions all over the food. Has makeup all over her talons but is cooking with those dirty hands 🤮
6. Saffron: “we need to revalue the situation”
- do you mean reassess?!
Hairy Bay-O buns 😍😍

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

tulla.24

Found it funny when she was comparing the Venice streets to “the real-life Balamory”, as if the place where it was filmed doesn’t actually exist🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha