Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for how long this is!
I can’t say for sure why she most likely cheated on Tyler with Luca but if I had to guess I would say that because Saffron is so obsessed with looks , she clearly found Luca more attractive than Tyler and Luca was giving her the attention she craves about her appearance so for her that would be good enough reason to cheat. Tyler didn’t devote his whole life to Saffron which is a good thing about him. He didn’t want to move in with her , he didn’t want to get engaged quickly and have kids as quick as she wants cause he made it clear in videos that was the last thing on his mind and Tyler at times would call her out when she was being dramatic or being annoying and he even at times would joke about comments she’d receive on videos cause it’s clear he agreed with things people said about her cause it’s the truth and she didn’t like that.
That q&a video she did with Tyler when they ate a takeaway in her car and when the question came up of are you both going to move in together, Tyler immediately was like no and gave his reasons about how he has his friends and family back home who he wants to still see as much as he can rather than moving to Brighton and not seeing them as often and Saffron did not look or sound happy about that cause she even said in a serious way thinking she was funny saying “he likes me more than his friends and family though” but she meant it cause that’s the type of attention she wanted for him to be his whole life and to be put before everyone but fair play to him for not doing that cause usually she’s so used to getting what she wants.
We all don’t everyone attractive and I personally don’t find Tyler or Luca that amazing looking but I understand other people do which is fine but if you look at Luca he’s got the typical pretty boy look and has the tattoos and that confidence even though he’s a player a lot of girls would still go for him whereas Tyler he isn’t ugly but he is a smaller guy who doesn’t have that same look that a lot of girls would go for compared to Luca and it doesn’t matter how nice Tyler’s personality is cause we know Saffron only cares about a guys looks and the attention a guy will give her so it was obvious she was desperate for a boyfriend and Tyler filled that place which allowed her to get attention on social media about the relationship and post all these relationship posts until she felt someone better looking came along.
It was very obvious Tyler wasn’t as into her cause she was literally planning out their whole lives hoping he’d move in with her etc whereas he just wanted the opposite things staying as they are nothing super serious. It’s clear at the beginning of the relationship she was more into him but I think as time went on she realised he wasn’t obsessing over her in the way she wanted so she got bored.
I having a boyfriend to show off about is more what she wanted rather than actually understanding that the world doesn’t revolve around her people are allowed to still have their own life even if they’re dating you.
That’s a good point Luca being on love island to get social media famous and then the two of them getting together again could of been the plan who knows but there’s no way she’s
happy seeing him with other girls on a tv show instead of wanting to be in a relationship with her.
Utterly valid points. I think you are totally correct!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder why she left him for Luca and I also wonder if she got Luca the connections for love island. All seems a bit coincidental that he’s on it so soon after, I do have a theory that Luca went in with the intention of getting famous and would possibly rekindle with saffron come his exit, I strongly believe that could be the case, however, it’s all now gone wrong as he seems to be obsessed with Gemma
It’s more likely came from his sister than it would Saffron, his sister Claudia is something to do with the influencer world isn’t she? In some job capacity? I’m sure I read that. A male friend of mine knows Claudia (she used to fancy him lol) and I’m desperate for him to try get some tea for me 😂

Reactions: 7
Millie goes: I’m not that much taller than you
Saffron: no but you are though, it’s just my ponytail that makes me look taller. I’m pushing 5”2”

No you’re not, what’s with this weird obsession with you being short?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Saffron not telling Millie her boob was out on the beach while filming her just sums her up as a person doesn’t it?

Reactions: 18
Why is Chris even hanging out with someone her age?? What does a brat like her have to offer someone like him,

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does Saffron ask for this hairstyle? She ALWAYS has it like that when styled by professionals 💁 it's honestly so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is Chris even hanging out with someone her age?? What does a brat like her have to offer someone like him,
Purely exposure and engagement nothing more and nothing less. Their 'friendship' gives me business transaction vibes. There is definitely something equally as smug and sneaky about Saffsnake and Chris.

Reactions: 5
Is saffron incapable of using her back teeth to chew food! I cannot stand this face she makes when she eats 🤣. And omg she did not go to a nice restaurant to order boiled chicken and broccoli. Imagine going to new countries to taste their boiled chicken and broccoli 🤣😍. Bloody hell saffron, she’s so classless. She may have travelled a lot but she’s extremely ignorant and not cultured at all.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Whats the Anglican thing? Because if she said angelinos that's how people from LA are known and refer to themselves?? Was is it in a vlog somewhere??

Reactions: 1
Whats the Anglican thing? Because if she said angelinos that's how people from LA are known and refer to themselves?? Was is it in a vlog somewhere??
It was in the card roulette vlog with her fam. She was reading the word Anglican (as in, subsect of Christianity) but pronounced it "Angelican". As in, not a word. She's so dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes I am not sure why I thought she would know an actual cultural reference like angelino!! My bad! As you were 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is saffron incapable of using her back teeth to chew food! I cannot stand this face she makes when she eats 🤣. And omg she did not go to a nice restaurant to order boiled chicken and broccoli. Imagine going to new countries to taste their boiled chicken and broccoli 🤣😍. Bloody hell saffron, she’s so classless. She may have travelled a lot but she’s extremely ignorant and not cultured at all.
Ffs it’s gross isn’t it!! Her big gob making circles as she chews, get it off my screen Saffron 😂😂

Reactions: 6
“I’m going to catch which is my fav restaurant in la”

gets there

“Im only eating these fries as I don’t like fish”

so your fav restaurant is a place with nothing you like?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Does Saffron ask for this hairstyle? She ALWAYS has it like that when styled by professionals 💁 it's honestly so bad.
no bc i can’t understand it. she looks marginally better when she has her hair loose and in curls but as soon as she sits down for a professional event she’s got some god awful slicked back bee-hive esque hairstyle that just really emphasises her worst features. does she think it makes her look slimmer maybe?

Reactions: 10
“I’m going to catch which is my fav restaurant in la”

gets there

“Im only eating these fries as I don’t like fish”

so your fav restaurant is a place with nothing you like?
Lol @surreygirl23 you caught that too

Who goes to a restuarant JUST for the

"vibe"??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.