Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Opinion: Saffron is an extremely average looking girl and she attracts men slightly more attractive than her purely based on her fame and status.

she also can’t keep a boyfriend for very long because they realise her personality is very dull and frankly, very boring.
Spot on!
If she was a common girl she would’ve had no chance!

Reactions: 11
Saffrons new boyfriend?👀
Saff’s a huge gold digger, she sees this new guy as her meal ticket to living in LA. As soon as he gets to know her and her creepy, obsessive mother he will probably run for the hills. Also not to be rude but purely based on looks alone (as shallow as it is) he is way outta her league and he probably has a great personality to match, whereas she’s a selfish, stuck up cheat so. If only he knew she’s a cheat...

Reactions: 16
The other night she posted his leg at the beach and then a picture of him across from her at dinner. I looked on his story the same day but he had posted all the same pictures but it looked like he was completely alone 😂 no hints of Saffron in any of them. Make of that what you will…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In her recent vlog she said “ quick story short “ …. she means long story short. Lol honestly , stay in school kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
In her recent vlog she said “ quick story short “ …. she means long story short. Lol honestly , stay in school kids.
Maybe she really meant quick story short because it was probably a really tit story anyway and she knew her viewers don’t give a tit 😂

Reactions: 3
Just watching her blog with the American house party. Towards the end, why is she putting on a fake, husky, posh accent? Sounds like she’s trying to sound sexy lol

Reactions: 6
why does she look so different in her recent vlogs, especially without makeup? I can’t tell what it is

Reactions: 1
Was gonna point this one out as well 😂 😂 English is not my first language however every time I hear Saffron speaking, it comforts me 😂 I feel like a native speaker

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The stuff of nightmares
That hairstyle as people have said previously is awful with a capital A 🤐
She needs to seriously quit it with the fillers around her face because her face is naturally really box shaped and it just further accentuates the large lower half of her bone structure.

Reactions: 9
She’s obsessed with Boys she literally craves any male attention she can get , she probably would love to be catcalled by those sleazy men. She seems the type of girl to make fun of her friends around boys and act like a pick me around them also.

Reactions: 16
Did anyone see Luca’s reaction on LI last night? Scruffy B will be furious that her lover has made her look utterly ridiculous by falling head over heels on live tv. That’s karma for you.
Also, the new lady has been to the school of our scruffron barker for the pick me vibes regarding height.

Reactions: 23
Did anyone see Luca’s reaction on LI last night? Scruffy B will be furious that her lover has made her look utterly ridiculous by falling head over heels on live tv. That’s karma for you.
Also, the new lady has been to the school of our scruffron barker for the pick me vibes regarding height.
Felt sad for Sophie though when Luca said “ I haven’t felt this way for anyone in years”

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.