Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Millie goes: I’m not that much taller than you
Saffron: no but you are though, it’s just my ponytail that makes me look taller. I’m pushing 5”2”

No you’re not, what’s with this weird obsession with you being short?!
I find it funny when she says she’s “pushing 5’2 “ because what does that even mean ? 😂

Reactions: 12
One thing Iv noticed about saffron she has such a huge like wide neck lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her skin is terrible for someone who apparently drinks 50000 litres of water a day…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bit of a lurker here but I had to check out the menu and it's not true. They have fillet steak on the menu (as well as other non-fish options). And the brunch menu has burgers.

Lol @surreygirl23 you caught that too

Who goes to a restuarant JUST for the
View attachment 1351623
"vibe"??

Reactions: 7
i feel like she said everything’s fish and she doesn’t like fish so she’s just had chips as an excuse to have chips. given the fact that she’ll go to a restaurant and order plain chicken and broccoli she doesn’t ever let herself get something she deems as ‘bad food’ without justifying it somehow, so she probably really craved some chips and tried to justify it to her audience (or probably more likely her mum watching) when she really doesn’t even need to

Reactions: 14
Saffrons new boyfriend?👀
I think it might be ! As she talks about someone that she’s currently speaking too that she thinks is “so hot” but they live in a different country so most definitely could be this guy as she’s recently been meeting up with him whilst in LA. - time stamp 6:23 !

Reactions: 6
I had a look at her Instagram to be nosy and she most definitely is asking herself those questions on her Instagram story 🤣 it’s very obvious her boobs are fake they have a very fake look in my opinion they don’t look natural at all especially not on her body type but she’s sending questions complimenting herself it’s so funny. She always does this as do other influencers/youtubers and it’s so cringe seeing how full of themselves they are and attention seeking.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well her and that Isaac guy have posted insta stories together so something is going on..

Reactions: 5
she so clearly has lip filler and it infuriates me that she thinks her followers are too stupid to see it
“ I over line my lips “ using Kylie Jenners old tricks I see 😂 not one person believes that just how not one person believed it when Kylie said it. - People think you’re lying because you literally are ! 😂

Reactions: 20
It’s obvs not that deep but I thought it was kinda rude when she kept going on about her friends height and started to compare their heights (AND the friend was literally wearing heels & saff was not ) cause some ppl might be insecure about their height whether they r short or tall & anytime she’s around someone remotely taller even by like 1 inch she always bullies them about how “tall “ they r just to make herself feel better. She actually comes across as a bully at times towards her friends

Reactions: 30
Opinion: Saffron is an extremely average looking girl and she attracts men slightly more attractive than her purely based on her fame and status.

she also can’t keep a boyfriend for very long because they realise her personality is very dull and frankly, very boring.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.