Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never got the hype of gym shark their quality is subpar against nike,addidas &co but their prices are similar. Why are they so popular. The infouencers also put be off but i have bought stuff from there and wasn't impressed by any of it
its made its way into Tk Max so that says it all now x

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This may seem trivial AF to some but the way she laughed and didn’t seem to care less about her dog ‘getting old and sh***ing’ on the floor as she put it, has really angered and upset me. I lost one of my dogs earlier this year due to old age and I am still so upset about it. But you bet as soon as that poor soul passes she will be pouring the content down our throats
She’ll 100% get a designer pup the very next day. Maybe a chow chow or a French bulldog like most influencers

Reactions: 5
Not the calisthenics again! It's like groundhog day, only she just keeps getting worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not the calisthenics again! It's like groundhog day, only she just keeps getting worse.
right There are loads of people in my gym that do Calisthenics and i can tell you now there is 1019231028 more moves than just doing that, i physically do not understand how she's still doing this ONE move...

Reactions: 10
right There are loads of people in my gym that do Calisthenics and i can tell you now there is 1019231028 more moves than just doing that, i physically do not understand how she's still doing this ONE move...
It's actually beyond ridiculous now, she is still on the same move months and months later and makes no progress the gym worker is doing all of the work not her. If that was me i would be questioning whether it's time to try something else by now rather than continue doing the same thing everyday. Perhaps there's something else that she could try she's given it a go and it hasn't work fair enough. Try something else saffron!?

Reactions: 14
Ffs even wearing the calf cutting boots with gym leggings now… who told her they look good please ? And does she even own any other shoes … 🤣
C5C4133C-6375-4DC6-83DC-79DE31EE834D.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
i'm so confused as to why she act's like it's a massive achievement when her calisthenics trainer lets go, she literally has her foot looped through a resistance band that's holding her weight? all she's doing really is just pointing her legs?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i'm so confused as to why she act's like it's a massive achievement when her calisthenics trainer lets go, she literally has her foot looped through a resistance band that's holding her weight? all she's doing really is just pointing her legs?
I bet her trainer is thinking when will this witch go

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d hardly say she was just pointing her legs.

Forgetting that it’s Saffron for a moment but it takes a lot of core ability to be able to even lift yourself up like that and stay in the correct form. Yes, there’s a resistance band but it’s only supporting her foot. Her form and control is pretty impressive.

Reactions: 1
In this video from when Saffron went to Brazil , at around time stamp 6:36-6:48 Casey makes a joke about how she always needs to have someone holding her when doing calisthenics so I though it was funny cause he thinks the same as us

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also it doesn't even seem like she's made ANY progress with it...like what is the point?!

Reactions: 22
I’d hardly say she was just pointing her legs.

Forgetting that it’s Saffron for a moment but it takes a lot of core ability to be able to even lift yourself up like that and stay in the correct form. Yes, there’s a resistance band but it’s only supporting her foot. Her form and control is pretty impressive.
She doesn't lift herself up, the trainer does. Then the trainer hovers with her hands lightly just under Saffron while she stays in form for like a nanosecond. The trainer really is holding her up most of the time and Saffron has been doing this for months. If it was working, she wouldn't have needed the trainer after a few goes.

The only thing that's impressive about it is how much the trainer must be getting paid!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watched her Paris vlog. It’s embarrassing how uneducated and uncultured they all are.

Reactions: 12
I don’t get how she’s still doing the same move either and she’d probs improve if she did some other stuff for cross training. but tbf I don’t think it’s as easy as it looks 🤣 like yeah the band is holding her up but I dont think I could get into that position even with the band lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.