Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I have a work phone and a personal one, maybe she does too
When was the last time she did any form of work??! Its been nothing but back to back holidays More likely she just wants to show off as much as possible.

Reactions: 10
I was watching an old Reggie Yates Extreme documentary on feminism the other day and Dapper Laughs was on there. Had to screenshot because all I saw is a male Saffron pre nose job 😭 not exactly the ideal lookalike is it
\
Screen Shot 2022-05-08 at 13.57.03.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-08 at 13.56.52.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i must skim through the vlogs because who an earth are these girls 😂
Gymshark groupies. Two of them are twins and live in Australia but were over visiting. One of them is in some sort of long distance relationship with a Gloucester rugby player

Reactions: 3
She looks like a super bratty toddler. Which I guess kind of sums her up.

Reactions: 31
Not saffron but I wonder if Mimi Webb is with Tyler if I had to hazard a guess, his sister has started liking her photos and he likes all of hers. She said on a podcast she met him at a gathering with her ex and they wouldn’t stop talking etc but then she said something about him being at college in Dallas which I don’t recall Tyler doing so maybe not 🤣

Reactions: 5
Not saffron but I wonder if Mimi Webb is with Tyler if I had to hazard a guess, his sister has started liking her photos and he likes all of hers. She said on a podcast she met him at a gathering with her ex and they wouldn’t stop talking etc but then she said something about him being at college in Dallas which I don’t recall Tyler doing so maybe not 🤣
She has a boyfriend and he’s the one who was at college in Dallas. His name is Will Tattam. She’s actually on holiday with him and his fam atm! But I would’ve loved if Tyler and Mimi had got together cos you know Saffron would be fuming!

Reactions: 11
She has a boyfriend and he’s the one who was at college in Dallas. His name is Will Tattam. She’s actually on holiday with him and his fam atm! But I would’ve loved if Tyler and Mimi had got together cos you know Saffron would be fuming!
I was way off🤣 I just saw a tik tok clip about it. Would’ve loved to have seen saffron’s reaction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.