Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think her and Anna have fallen out? Her story of all the comments on her pic saying “my friends though” and nothing from Anna on there, can’t keep up with them lol

Reactions: 7
I had a dream last night that I saw her in the lanes taking pictures with her family and I took pictures of her and posted them on tattle 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
u can really see in this vid how short her natural hair is, it must be so dead from all the bleach
girl i was about to post this, i am horrified let your hair breathe. there will be nothing left to add extensions too soon

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She looks like a lost hound who doesn't know how to interact with customers. Why is she even there when she cant even do the job??

IMG_F756A3FC49AC-1.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Anyone else get the feeling sales are way down, no one is interested in buying anything and that's why they did that random pop up sale which saffron would have only been at for 1 hour? Even the signs appear to be written on bits of cardboard 🤔
She just looks lost and like she really didn't have a reason to be there.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else get the feeling sales are way down, no one is interested in buying anything and that's why they did that random pop up sale which saffron would have only been at for 1 hour? Even the signs appear to be written on bits of cardboard 🤔
She just looks lost and like she really didn't have a reason to be there.
I've never got the hype of gym shark their quality is subpar against nike,addidas &co but their prices are similar. Why are they so popular. The infouencers also put be off but i have bought stuff from there and wasn't impressed by any of it

Reactions: 5
I was reading comments on her Paris vlog and she has deleted loads for calling her stupid and ignorant towards other cultures and being in-educated LOL. I can’t deal with her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Anyone see saffrons new video? And see her hair all over the dough ball pizza things she made 🤮 she was just leaning over them with her hair all over them, then her and her mom ate one 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why did she take pictures and videos in this angle 😂😂 she’s obsessed with herself. I also hate the way she does her makeup, anyone else??
2FC27C96-BB44-42AE-A268-F66559DE5202.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
i always find it weird when people do this, i made a comment about loveevie doing it before because it looks really childlike?
Your right. It’s like they make faces to seem cute and childlike but it’s just weird, your a grown woman

Also, how long are her extensions in her latest video. It doesn’t suit her. And she is sooo orange, especially compared to Jed

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand how stupid and uncultured the Barkers are. It’s PAINFUL.

1.Who sits down to cook?!
2. Who doesn’t know that sticky dough requires flour on the surface and the rolling pin?!
3. Thinks the pizza balls look like bao buns but her and Wendy pronounce them bay-o buns 😖 plus they don’t even look like those - they look like dumplings/wontons
4. Wendy thinks the US use centrigrade and we use Fahrenheit?!
5. Gets her extensions all over the food. Has makeup all over her talons but is cooking with those dirty hands 🤮
6. Saffron: “we need to revalue the situation”
- do you mean reassess?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
This may seem trivial AF to some but the way she laughed and didn’t seem to care less about her dog ‘getting old and sh***ing’ on the floor as she put it, has really angered and upset me. I lost one of my dogs earlier this year due to old age and I am still so upset about it. But you bet as soon as that poor soul passes she will be pouring the content down our throats

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I can’t stand how stupid and uncultured the Barkers are. It’s PAINFUL.

1.Who sits down to cook?!
2. Who doesn’t know that sticky dough requires flour on the surface and the rolling pin?!
3. Thinks the pizza balls look like bao buns but her and Wendy pronounce them bay-o buns 😖 plus they don’t even look like those - they look like dumplings/wontons
4. Wendy thinks the US use centrigrade and we use Fahrenheit?!
5. Gets her extensions all over the food. Has makeup all over her talons but is cooking with those dirty hands 🤮
6. Saffron: “we need to revalue the situation”
- do you mean reassess?!
Hairy Bay-O buns 😍😍

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.