Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t think Saffron will care about the Jack wills edit.. the money they’ll have paid Imogen will be nothing like the money saffron charges for collabs/ads. I assume Jack wills used smaller influencers to save money
Tbh she probably wants Imogens body more than that JW edit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly, "H" was nowhere near as annoying as I expected her to be, but Saffron and Libby are the absolute worst friends for letting her walk around with lashes and lips like that.

Reactions: 25
Must admit, Saff looks really nice in her dress for Pride of Britain awards. It’s a lovely colour on her

Reactions: 7
She is honestly the most self centred uncultured being I’ve come across - “we’re on a completely different time zone”, love, it’s 3 hours? You could have had that meal like wtf?

I still didn’t get the point she was trying to make about winter or summer clothes but I think she was outraged that they sell warm clothes in Dubai. Well if she was the island gyal that LOOVVEESS hot destinations like she says then she’d know that what’s hot for her, from the UK, is nothing compared to how people in warmer countries acclimatise to heat?!?! Honestly no clue how she’s gotten this far in life.
I don’t know why but I felt like the girls went to Nando’s with the guys but wanted to make out they did their own thing (maybe because of their bf’s) and then pretended they only fancied dessert when actually they were obviously having dessert after dinner. The bit where Saffron and Libby were explaining the food court which they couldn’t even remember the name of sounded made up🤣

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why but I felt like the girls went to Nando’s with the guys but wanted to make out they did their own thing (maybe because of their bf’s) and then pretended they only fancied dessert when actually they were obviously having dessert after dinner. The bit where Saffron and Libby were explaining the food court which they couldn’t even remember the name of sounded made up🤣
yep haha! You can totally tell! Saffron was smirking and trying not to laugh, all of it seemed made up. At the end Harriet was like “cut, cut”…. Clearly didn’t know she was gonna “try” and lie that well🙄.
Why didn’t she just say she went? Honestly

Reactions: 9
Libby seems the most normal one and is naturally pretty. Harriett I can't get over the lashes and lips 😂 she really loves herself!

Reactions: 25
especially cause saffron’s mum would cuss her if she had that for dinner, she knows better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Saffron’s shaking in her boots
Things don't look good for them 🤔 Tyler missed some of his holiday because of saffron not looking after her things, both caught arguing on casey and Nicole's vlog , saffron then went away again almost as soon as they flew back.
Looking more and more like they are on the rocks 🧐

Reactions: 32
I don’t think her and Tyler have broke up, as soon as they do something different everyone jumps to conclusions😂😂 although I do agree she was odd on the holiday drinking etc and then Tyler with the girl picture

Reactions: 13
Did anyone notice in her Dubai video that she bragged so much about her blue dress being too big on her? She was pointing out that the dress was a small, and the smallest size they had. Of course she needs to point out clothes being too big on her and wearing those outfits over and over. I noticed like the shorts she was wearing on the holiday before, she wore so many days in a row even tough it was too big on her. Also that blue dress I noticed she wore two days in a row in Dubai😂 yes i have eyes for details

Reactions: 21
Things don't look good for them 🤔 Tyler missed some of his holiday because of saffron not looking after her things, both caught arguing on casey and Nicole's vlog , saffron then went away again almost as soon as they flew back.
Looking more and more like they are on the rocks 🧐
What vlog/time stamp?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.