Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And no one would have known Imogen before the barkers , sorry but they made Imogen popular 😂
Hmmmm I kinda disagree just because she did actually have a big following on tiktok before she met Jed which I think a lot of people dont realise. But I agree in the world of influencers people now know her because of the barkers.

Reactions: 22
She had a big following yes hit dating him pushed her into becoming n option for brands to work w her and have this edit. She may have had this edit but in a couple years I don’t think she would’ve had it at this stage she’s still kinda ‘small’ imo for collab but I feel Jack Wills is so much better than in the style ngl. I wore that when I was younger n I haven’t seen anyone do an edit w them so it’s new n she fits the brand I guess

Hate to say it but Imogen could’ve been more popular than saffron. She looks clean. Idk how to describe it but she looks like warm vanilla yk n she’s genuinely a nice girl you can tell she acc has morals whereas saffron reminds me of musty perfume n sweaty socks

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Saffron trying to make out she’s a party girl now 🤣Pull the other one! I reckon Tyler won’t fit the aesthetic anymore! He’s not from Love Island or Towie or something like that which is more the vibes she’s trying at the moment, and they can’t be a reality Tv power couple, because Tyler is a nobody.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Bet she’s seething about Imogen’s Jack Wills edit. The clothes look good, they’re much better quality and much more well known than ITS. Imogen’s clothes will actually be sold on high streets up and down the country. The closest Saffrons will get to that is when her ITS tosh ends up in a charity shop bargain bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I really don’t think Saffron will care about the Jack wills edit.. the money they’ll have paid Imogen will be nothing like the money saffron charges for collabs/ads. I assume Jack wills used smaller influencers to save money

Reactions: 10
Gotta admit it’s refreshing to see Imogen doing something a little bit different. She’s making some good early steps

Gotta admit it’s refreshing to see Imogen doing something a little bit different. She’s making some good early steps

Reactions: 14
Saffron trying to make out she’s a party girl now 🤣Pull the other one! I reckon Tyler won’t fit the aesthetic anymore! He’s not from Love Island or Towie or something like that which is more the vibes she’s trying at the moment, and they can’t be a reality Tv power couple, because Tyler is a nobody.
Some ‘fans’ stop Tyler for photos even when he’s on his own what a joke 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She aspires her wardrobe to be all designer items. Says it all really doesn’t it

I said earlier in the thread I think something has happened with him, it seems like she’s been trying to make him jealous
In her new video she was clearly flirting with the guys trying to make Tyler jealous. Like a high school love life honestly

They’ve both still been liking each other’s photos

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That vlog is up there with one of the most cringe things I’ve ever seen. 10/10 for making Dubai look tacky and 10/10 for embarrassing yourselves. Absolutely horrific, if they have genuinely split up Tyler will be thanking all the gods he is free from the Barkers

Reactions: 24
Her friend Harriet constantly licking her lips and pouting in the Dubai vlogs is driving me insane!!

Reactions: 18
She is honestly the most self centred uncultured being I’ve come across - “we’re on a completely different time zone”, love, it’s 3 hours? You could have had that meal like wtf?

I still didn’t get the point she was trying to make about winter or summer clothes but I think she was outraged that they sell warm clothes in Dubai. Well if she was the island gyal that LOOVVEESS hot destinations like she says then she’d know that what’s hot for her, from the UK, is nothing compared to how people in warmer countries acclimatise to heat?!?! Honestly no clue how she’s gotten this far in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.