Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don’t brands check who they’re collaborating with?

Saff advertising razors when she has previously told us that she is having Laser Hair Removal 🙄

Reactions: 17
Her Green dress looked cheap/tacky.

Honestly, "H" was nowhere near as annoying as I expected her to be, but Saffron and Libby are the absolute worst friends for letting her walk around with lashes and lips like that.
Them friends there🤣 happy to let you walk around like that so they always look better.

Also...Saff paying for her best friends" holiday.... why not Ana her so called bestie?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Her Green dress looked cheap/tacky.

Them friends there🤣 happy to let you walk around like that so they always look better.

Also...Saff paying for her best friends" holiday.... why not Ana her so called bestie?

H was proper eye bleeping herself when looking into the camera 😂😂

Also to me, there’s no real need for her to be paying for Ana to be going on holiday when Ana makes good money. I think it’s much nicer for her to take friends that actually are normal working people and probably can’t afford 5 star Dubai hotels.

Reactions: 15
That green dress was awful. Didn’t fit her for tit and looked so cheap compared to a lot of the other girls.

Reactions: 4
After that Gymshark video, I agree. She is proper thickkk
Oh my god that say it or squat it was embarrassing on so many levels 😭
How is she a gymshark athlete doing a "fun" challenge on their channel with a TWENTY kg squat and still sucking so bad at it? They literally give them a very light weight so they could incorporate fitness in some way, it's a questions challenge honestly ffs. She is holding a 20kg bar so poorly???!?!?! So high on her back, her neck practically (which I know some people prefer higher/lower placement of the bar), but there's no back/lats engagement at all, it's literally falling more to one side of her all the time cause she obviously doesn't engage any of her upper body. And again, that's with twenty kg!!! Surely that should be a joke for someone who's been a gymshark athlete for a while 🙄 not to mention her actual squat, couldn't quickly get a good screenshot but....
ATROCIOUS
Screenshot from 2021-11-01 12-55-14.png

The complete lack of knowledge and even basic things (the yesterday/tomorrow q that took her a while)... yikes

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh my god that say it or squat it was embarrassing on so many levels 😭
How is she a gymshark athlete doing a "fun" challenge on their channel with a TWENTY kg squat and still sucking so bad at it? They literally give them a very light weight so they could incorporate fitness in some way, it's a questions challenge honestly ffs. She is holding a 20kg bar so poorly???!?!?! So high on her back, her neck practically (which I know some people prefer higher/lower placement of the bar), but there's no back/lats engagement at all, it's literally falling more to one side of her all the time cause she obviously doesn't engage any of her upper body. And again, that's with twenty kg!!! Surely that should be a joke for someone who's been a gymshark athlete for a while 🙄 not to mention her actual squat, couldn't quickly get a good screenshot but....
ATROCIOUS
View attachment 841053
The complete lack of knowledge and even basic things (the yesterday/tomorrow q that took her a while)... yikes
She shouldn't be repping Gymshark let alone filming videos for them!! She has terrible form, no knowledge of fitness/ nutriton, bad food issues and think's protein porrdige **cement** need's to be eaten every day hahah

Reactions: 22
Her scanky friend on the Dubai vlogs 😳 what the duck is that 🙈 she makes saffron look classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The newest Dubai blog. When she’s driving that car she rented. Who’s filming her in the passenger seat when her 2 friends are in the back. You can also see there’s another guy sitting beside her two friends in the back but they’ve tried to hide it. Anyone else notice it?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The newest Dubai blog. When she’s driving that car she rented. Who’s filming her in the passenger seat when her 2 friends are in the back. You can also see there’s another guy sitting beside her two friends in the back but they’ve tried to hide it. Anyone else notice it?
It’ll be Biggs and his friend

Biggs has started putting up his own vlogs from Dubai now and put *SAFFRON BARKER* in the vlog title. Wendy will be mad saff didn’t realise her new “friends” were using her for views…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Biggs has started putting up his own vlogs from Dubai now and put *SAFFRON BARKER* in the vlog title. Wendy will be mad saff didn’t realise her new “friends” were using her for views…
That’s so embarrassing for him though

Reactions: 10
So funny seeing Saff dressed up as Alice in Wonderland in Dubai 😂
*everyday
She literally wore that dress everyday. Who would think a person with so much money and clothes would rewear it so often :sick: Was it even washed hahah, specially in such hot weather.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Am I the only one that Suspects her and tyler split ????

Reactions: 14
Doubt her and Tyler broke up, he posted a photo with Harriet’s boyfriend and Libby liked it the other day..

Reactions: 1
Doubt her and Tyler broke up, he posted a photo with Harriet’s boyfriend and Libby liked it the other day..
Yeah I’ve been under the impression they’d split until he posted that pic and especially with Harriet commenting on it as well. I think if they’d split Saffron would have had Tyler banished never to be contacted by her friends again. So who knows what the deal with them is.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.