Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She aspires her wardrobe to be all designer items. Says it all really doesn’t it

I’ve noticed Tyler hasn’t been liking any of her Dubai photos? And the story she’s just posted “can’t wait to see my family” no mention of him..
I said earlier in the thread I think something has happened with him, it seems like she’s been trying to make him jealous

Reactions: 18
I don’t like that harriet girl. Something just seems off with her lol
I went to school with these girls and by far the worst was Harriet. Libby was (believe it or not) the nicest. Harriet was the biggest spoilt brat 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I went to school with these girls and by far the worst was Harriet. Libby was (believe it or not) the nicest. Harriet was the biggest spoilt brat 🙄
She looks like THAT and acted the worst 🤭🤢 someone put the duck back to her place

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think because a few of us have noticed, there is definitely something going on with Saffron on Tyler. She’s acting so weird; drinking and staying up late. Normally when she’s on holiday she doesn’t drink much, goes to bed early and prioritises working out instead of partying and is generally quite boring. I think she’s gone on this girls’ getaway to distract from issues they’re having and is trying to make him jealous.

Those stories last night of her eye bleeping herself made me feel sick y’all 🤮 you know the ones!

Her friend Libby is the only sound one. Her mannerisms actually remind me of one of my friends! She seems quite cool and funny. Don’t get me started on Harriet “fish lips” Blackmore. Those eyelashes are a complete disaster. She looks 40 years old.

Reactions: 35
Yeah definitely of the 3 of them Libby comes across the best and kind of likeable. Harriet needs them bloody eyelashes detaching from her face and comes across as a stuck up witch and well Saffron, Saffron just thinks she’s bloody gods gift to the world and seems to be permanently attached to Harriet, trying to make her happen, well Saffron stop trying to make Harriet happen. Hopefully Tyler has seen sense and given her the boot.

Reactions: 24
She aspires her wardrobe to be all designer items. Says it all really doesn’t it

I said earlier in the thread I think something has happened with him, it seems like she’s been trying to make him jealous
i thought exactly the same with the jealousy! She’s posted way more recently and on her grid which she normally keeps exclusive for her 100 “in the style” launches…..
plus the stuff she is posting somehow does seem like she’s trying hard

it’s actually not that hard to believe Libby was the nicest.
she gives off a lovely vibe(sorry for the cringe word can’t think of anything else)
So definitely not surprising at all and I think it says something that every one agree’s, a general consensus so we must all see the same thing in them all…..

Saffron’s stories last night were embarrassing.

Also another thing I noticed and you’re all going to think I’m mad for diving this deep but really she made it so obvious it was hard not to notice.

Her Instagram comments are littered with spam from a “Harriblackmorefans” (bumping up the comment number on her account 🤡)

why the hell would this girl have “fans?” What the actual f* does she do, to have fans?😂.

Account spamming her comments so it looks like she has “omg Harriette you’re UNREAL” constantly…
The account was only made this month and Harriette followed the same day it was made and half of her followers are bought followers (which tonnes of influencers do) and the other half are random “fan accounts” which I’m guessing are easy for following back.
I don’t buy it😂. The people that make these “fan accounts” are like 12 year old fan girls (and SURELY they aren’t gonna make a fan account of someone who’s not even an influencer) what young girl at that age is gonna know or be able to buy followers. (And you can tell a mile off all the bought accounts)

She made this up herself to make her look like she has fans and comment on her own Insta and spam up the comments so it looks like she has good engagement on Instagram = how you become an influencer. She’s trying so hard😂. I’m almost sure of it and it’s cringey asf.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
what happened to georgia, gee(the one who replaced jake on holiday that time🤣) and grace i think her name was. aren’t they also her bff’s??? i don’t even see these girls in her birthday videos

Reactions: 3
i thought exactly the same with the jealousy! She’s posted way more recently and on her grid which she normally keeps exclusive for her 100 “in the style” launches…..
plus the stuff she is posting somehow does seem like she’s trying hard

it’s actually not that hard to believe Libby was the nicest.
she gives off a lovely vibe(sorry for the cringe word can’t think of anything else)
So definitely not surprising at all and I think it says something that every one agree’s, a general consensus so we must all see the same thing in them all…..

Saffron’s stories last night were embarrassing.

Also another thing I noticed and you’re all going to think I’m mad for diving this deep but really she made it so obvious it was hard not to notice.

Her Instagram comments are littered with spam from a “Harriblackmorefans” (bumping up the comment number on her account 🤡)

why the hell would this girl have “fans?” What the actual f* does she do, to have fans?😂.

Account spamming her comments so it looks like she has “omg Harriette you’re UNREAL” constantly…
The account was only made this month and Harriette followed the same day it was made and half of her followers are bought followers (which tonnes of influencers do) and the other half are random “fan accounts” which I’m guessing are easy for following back.
I don’t buy it😂. The people that make these “fan accounts” are like 12 year old fan girls (and SURELY they aren’t gonna make a fan account of someone who’s not even an influencer) what young girl at that age is gonna know or be able to buy followers. (And you can tell a mile off all the bought accounts)

She made this up herself to make her look like she has fans and comment on her own Insta and spam up the comments so it looks like she has good engagement on Instagram = how you become an influencer. She’s trying so hard😂. I’m almost sure of it and it’s cringey asf.
Watch her suddenly post them on ft together or at his new flat. I’m surprised she hasn’t posted a pic or video in his new London flat n used it as click bait

Reactions: 7
The people that make these “fan accounts” are like 12 year old fan girls (and SURELY they aren’t gonna make a fan account of someone who’s not even an influencer) what young girl at that age is gonna know or be able to buy followers.
Oh you’d be surprised! But I think you’re right with her

Reactions: 4
I’m sure this has been posted but she looks dead behind the eyes here…..
Her belly button looks weird or is it just me? it's like she used to have a massive belly and it's shrank so it's left a strange line, it has like a split up and down, strange

Reactions: 23
Anyone see Imogen had a clothing announcement today? It was meant to go live at 11am, then got pushed back to 12, but there’s still no news. I feel really sorry for her, it’s her first announcement/collab and it’s all gone tits up

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Anyone see Imogen had a clothing announcement today? It was meant to go live at 11am, then got pushed back to 12, but there’s still no news. I feel really sorry for her, it’s her first announcement/collab and it’s all gone tits up
Any predictions on what brand it is?

Reactions: 1
why hasn’t liked or commented on Tyler’s recent usually she’d comment a heart or something but she hasn’t liked n it’s been there for a couple days but she’s active on stories

Reactions: 5
They've broken up. He got fed up of Miss Piggy being a total personality vacuum and him finding he liked her family more than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think maybe they’re in a break. As they haven’t deleted pictures yet so maybe they’re working through something or have broken up but are waiting for a certain amount of time to pass before she announces it

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but jack wills over in the style!!! Go her!! Bet Wendy and saf are livid!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.