Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’ve been under the impression they’d split until he posted that pic and especially with Harriet commenting on it as well. I think if they’d split Saffron would have had Tyler banished never to be contacted by her friends again. So who knows what the deal with them is.
Yeah don't think they've split, just their relationship is on the rocks and they're not getting along lately

Reactions: 5
Is biggs not still with the girl from love island? I think Tyler would stay with Saff for the clout and extras he will get, and she won't end it because she's desperate for a boyfriend and to spite Ana, who Tyler or his brother would have never gone with anyway

Reactions: 9
Yeah don't think they've split, just their relationship is on the rocks and they're not getting along lately
Agreed. I think they are still together but having issues. They are both doing that typical thing couples in school would do when they had a fight (Saffron more so but Tyler did post that pic with those two girls), post tons of photos of themselves at partys ect with the opposite gender to make the other person jealous. I wonder if she's been getting messages from viewers asking where Tyler is? It didn't seem like he was at Lake's birthday party the other day and we all know he has to be involved with her family

Reactions: 10
Is biggs not still with the girl from love island? I think Tyler would stay with Saff for the clout and extras he will get, and she won't end it because she's desperate for a boyfriend and to spite Ana, who Tyler or his brother would have never gone with anyway
No they split a while ago! I didn’t realise until I googled him after seeing him in the vlog

Reactions: 2
can't even hate watch her anymore, she is insufferable!!

her stupid faces annoy me soooooooooooo much and her content is literally tit

Reactions: 13
This is a side note but Saffron’s friend Harriet has a tiktok account (@harriblackmore) and has loaaads of tiktoks with Lucinda Strafford from like February/ March this year up until like May and they looked really close, didn’t realise they were pals so had a little snoop and they both don’t follow eachother on insta now.. wonder if Lucinda got too famous for her after she went on Love Island

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The thing is Imogen acc has a slight talent n education. Her dancing n stuff it’s acc so interesting to see. I would acc enjoy if she made videos cause I personally haven’t seen anyone in dance n stuff but also side note:
Saffron hasn’t posted Tyler or anything about him in ages

Usually she posts a date night or whatever

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Saffron was in London today n doesn’t look like she visited tyler👀

• Wow
Reactions: 15
In the Nasey family vlog for lakes birthday, the dinosaur present was from Saffron, Jed and Imogen. No mention of Tyler being included in the buying of the present. Even if he wasn’t there you would think that saffron would say it was from Tyler too especially as Imogen had stakes in the gift.

Reactions: 22
Yeah definitely at one time she wouldn’t have been able to mention it enough that he was part of the present as he became her whole personality. I do genuinely think together or not she’s after a reality Tv boyfriend to fit her materialistic aesthetic.

Reactions: 10
Idk if it’s just me that thinks this but saffron is obsessed with AJ Pritchard but it seems like he don’t care about her at all. She always comments on his posts or his girlfriends post and sometimes she mentions him in her story. Do they even talk still? AJ never seems to reply back lol. She did more posts for AJ’s birthday then anas

Reactions: 44
Idk if it’s just me that thinks this but saffron is obsessed with AJ Pritchard but it seems like he don’t care about her at all. She always comments on his posts or his girlfriends post and sometimes she mentions him in her story. Do they even talk still? AJ never seems to reply back lol. She did more posts for AJ’s birthday then anas
Probably trying to make Tyler jealous again 😂

Reactions: 23
Clinging onto the mainstream tv link

Reactions: 18
I don't see it lasting between Saffron and Tyler. No real chemistry at all. She just seems happy to go about her own life right now, the whole posting things to make each other jealous thing is never good sign. I did that prior to splitting up with my ex 😂😂

I actually remember her being more obsessed with Jake lol. Not saying anyone needs to be glued to their partners. Does anyone else get what I mean about them two? I just think meh, she’s not met the person she’s going to settle down with.

I think they may have just decided to split or take a break from the relationship because they’re both too busy with their own things. And that explains why they still follow eachother, like photos and he’s still getting along with her friends. Probably a chance they’ll get back together, esp for over Christmas where she wants to have someone around. He’s also just moved to London and is getting to experience that whole lifestyle. She probably expected him to drive down to Brighton every weekend to be with her and I don’t blame him if he said he wasn’t up for that.

Reactions: 6
I think they may have just decided to split or take a break from the relationship because they’re both too busy with their own things. And that explains why they still follow eachother, like photos and he’s still getting along with her friends. Probably a chance they’ll get back together, esp for over Christmas where she wants to have someone around. He’s also just moved to London and is getting to experience that whole lifestyle. She probably expected him to drive down to Brighton every weekend to be with her and I don’t blame him if he said he wasn’t up for that.
Don’t understand why she keeps getting in long distance relationship’s she clearly is a bit needy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.