Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gooby

96B7151A-8B08-452C-ABF2-46DC3F4B8FD6.png

Anyone else find this a really weird thing to post with your brother? I have a similar age gap who I’m super close to and I wouldn’t dream of posting something like this 🤨 so odd

• Sick
Reactions: 99

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Wendy made an insta story saying how she can’t believe Saffron completed the marathon because she didn’t think she would and she said “I said to Darren this morning it’s going to be embarrassing because she’s not even going to complete it” isn’t that shocking? Why would you be embarrassed about your kid like that. Just shows she’s so judgmental of them, that’s why Saffron is the way she is with food because Wendy has such high expectations and opinions

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 86

Nnew

Cannot believe Wendy is comparing lady gaga to saffron. I mean yeah I can see it but she’s picked a pretty meh pic of lady gaga and said she had to look 3 times because she was convinced it was saffron 😂. If it was my mum I’d be fuming.
Well everyone does say Saff looks like she’s about 40 😂
I mean I don't wanna be rude but ....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Loool if they have broken up or are on a break n the second glass isn’t saffron this is so petty and I LOVE IT 😂😂
59ABC4A1-CEB9-481C-8261-2EDE489B06DA.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

bbfadf

These are the tackiest shoes I have ever seen👀 Just because it's designer, doesn't mean they look good haha
IMG_6147.PNG

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

chileanyway19

A81F4F53-AAB2-4093-AD6A-BC5C5F864D05.jpeg
The difference between Imogen and her friends compared to saffron and her friends🤣 saffron and her lot are literal chavs . Honestly the epitome of classy vs chavs

Reactions: 56