Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her playing a montage of her n her friends w sad music while tlaking about how she couldn’t go on holiday w them growing up cause work ... when her job is mobile n she chooses not to go places lol she could go Australia for 2 months n her job wouldn’t be affected does she want sympathy for missing holidays w her friends when she’s been on loads in the past few months w her bf n family 😂😂
How does that make sense when she literally went on holiday with her friends 😂

Reactions: 8
Found that video so odd, was like it was only her and Libby there, she barely addressed or even glanced at harriet the whole time

Reactions: 17
I’m all for people having fun dancing etc but what is the dancing on her story so awkward to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t keep up with Saffron or her threads at all, but obviously I know of her and I see her on instagram etc, but I had to come here to say she literally has the worst style I’ve ever seen for someone in her age group. Yikessss

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I get that everyone's body changes over time and that it's totally natural but it's the complete photoshopping in the first instance for me. Feb-July
Thing is she looks so much better in the second one. She's got a great figure without having to edit herself. She needs to realise not every person can be stick thin and willowy looking, she's not built that way. I'd kill for her figure though.

Reactions: 12
Thing is she looks so much better in the second one. She's got a great figure without having to edit herself. She needs to realise not every person can be stick thin and willowy looking, she's not built that way. I'd kill for her figure though.
Different horses different courses of course, but I’d dislike her body. Don’t understand why people rate it at all.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Can I ask why? Genuinely intrigued. Think she looks fab, the photo shopping needs to stop!
I prefer the willowy look, which she will just never be!

but even looking past that, I can’t find one thing about her figure I like at all… sorry!

I think her new boobs look tacky on her (although I can appreciate it’s a good boob job), and they make her look much heavier than she really is.

Her legs are naturally short and the same length as her body. This could be covered to an extend with a better choice of flattering clothing, but she just wears what’s on trend. it’s also exacerbated (in my opinion) because her thighs are so bulky. I mean not compared to the rest of the population but for my taste (no shade, I’m guessing a lot is muscle, and you did ask what my opinion is lol).

Finally, she just has zero waist, which i think is one of the nicest parts of the feminine body. She looks like a rectangle from the waist up.

Also I’m basing this off her pap shops, not her photoshopped ones, which are a much more accurate take on what she actually looks like

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I feel like this holiday is her trying to make Tyler jealous I would say they are on the rocks

Reactions: 25
Saffron makes me cringe
I physically cannot finish watching her stories
She’s such a chav
I feel so embarrassed for her. She may have a lot of money but 100% lacks of class and elegance

Reactions: 20
Thing is she looks so much better in the second one. She's got a great figure without having to edit herself.
I agree that she shouldn't be editing her body, but just thought I'd point out that the second one is also photoshopped. Her waist has been pulled in on the right side.

Reactions: 2
Does she have a boob job? Her boobs look quite saggy so i doubt it
Yeah she admitted to having one in one of her videos. I don’t think they’re saggy, I think she just went for teardrop implants as opposed to round implants, teardrop implants tend to look a bit more natural

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.