Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching Saffron’s video surprising her friends for Dubai! You can tell how much more genuine her friendship with these two is compared to how she is with Ana. I don’t even buy Ana’s friendships with most people tbh but Saffron’s is like life long friends

Has Dubai been gifted or anything, I kept seeing her tag trending travel again? But nothing was declared for this or Greece?

Reactions: 21
I’m watching Saffron’s video surprising her friends for Dubai! You can tell how much more genuine her friendship with these two is compared to how she is with Ana. I don’t even buy Ana’s friendships with most people tbh but Saffron’s is like life long friends

Has Dubai been gifted or anything, I kept seeing her tag trending travel again? But nothing was declared for this or Greece?
I'm sure saffron made it clear Greece holiday was not gifted but that company helped plan everything, I can't imagine this holiday was gifted either so I'm not sure why she keeps tagging them 🤔 do we really need to know who she booked with everytime?

Reactions: 5
I'm sure saffron made it clear Greece holiday was not gifted but that company helped plan everything, I can't imagine this holiday was gifted either so I'm not sure why she keeps tagging them 🤔 do we really need to know who she booked with everytime?
Yes i remembered that insta story for Greece but found it strange the constant tagging of them. They’re travel agents that’s their job to help plan a holiday, no? Shall I tag tui because they helped me plan a trip? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’re obviously right up Saffrons street though! They advertise on their website where influencers have stayed and obviously very much geared up to the perfect and fake Instagram holiday vibe that Saffrons currently enjoying. The fact you can specifically search where individual influencers have stayed says it all about why she is over them like a rash.

Reactions: 4
Aren’t Trending Travel the company that gifts luxury holidays to all the influencers though? Just so they can big up advertise these hotels subliminally for them.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if someone else might have already already mentioned it but do you think it’s bothering Tyler that she ended up hanging out with that “Biggs” guy so much. I noticed she wasn’t posting on her stories that she was with him as much but when I checked his they were together over 2-3 days. He then did a grid post of him and saffron n is now commenting 🔥🔥 on her latest post. I know they can be friends buut… 🧐🧐

Reactions: 17
I don’t know if someone else might have already already mentioned it but do you think it’s bothering Tyler that she ended up hanging out with that “Biggs” guy so much. I noticed she wasn’t posting on her stories that she was with him as much but when I checked his they were together over 2-3 days. He then did a grid post of him and saffron n is now commenting 🔥🔥 on her latest post. I know they can be friends buut… 🧐🧐
I doubt anything happened but I’m sensing she’s trying to make him jealous - including by going away with the girls and not with him. She’s never felt the need to go on a girls holiday before. I think they’re on the rocks

Reactions: 24
Who is she and what have you done to Saffron 🤣 apart from her thinking she’s an extra in a Fast and Furious film, that face editing is going wild, she shouldn’t drink and Photoshop as she does herself even more dirty.

I doubt anything happened but I’m sensing she’s trying to make him jealous - including by going away with the girls and not with him. She’s never felt the need to go on a girls holiday before. I think they’re on the rocks
I agree this whole trip seems to be Saffron trying to come across like she’s wild, when in reality she’s about as wild as a wet blanket. I reckon there has to be trouble in paradise with her and Tyler.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Aren't you only allowed to wear bikinis when at a pool or beach in Dubai? I could be wrong and just sick of Saff's airbags constantly on show 😂

I swear she mentioned a while ago they’d planned to go to santorini this year again and had booked it but that holiday never happened …

Who is she and what have you done to Saffron 🤣 apart from her thinking she’s an extra in a Fast and Furious film, that face editing is going wild, she shouldn’t drink and Photoshop as she does herself even more dirty.

I agree this whole trip seems to be Saffron trying to come across like she’s wild, when in reality she’s about as wild as a wet blanket. I reckon there has to be trouble in paradise with her and Tyler.
I’m cringing at this photo she doesn’t even look good. She’s a massive try hard.

Reactions: 9
random question but does anyone know where i can get an iphone 13 max pro without waiting until end of nov?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve noticed Tyler hasn’t been liking any of her Dubai photos? And the story she’s just posted “can’t wait to see my family” no mention of him..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Harriett looks like such a mess. And them eye bleeping themselves in those stories was the most embarrassing thing I've ever watched.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.