Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of nasey family's new vlog it sounds like Tyler and saffron are arguing when Tyler is in the pool
Defo does. She says she’s had enough. Ty looks like he had more fun on the family holiday than saffron did

Reactions: 8
So unless I'm mistaken that looks like the iPhone 13 pro she was dripping on about the other day. I've checked comparison pics on Google!.....
Also why is she wearing what looks like the matching 34FF bikini cup on her head...
Think the iphone she was wanting was for Wendy. As Wendy was saying thankyou to Saffron on insta stories yesterday for surprising her.

Reactions: 2
So the new vid is a lie as they only filmed it a couple days ago- same outfits as were posted on insta stories the day before they left

• Wow
Reactions: 13
All those photos of her as a kid…just emphasises how much work she’s had done. The real her is really unfortunate looking, but add extensions, a nose job, a boob job, filler, makeup, and tan, and she looks decent. Good thing she has money or she’d be fucked!

Reactions: 15
Considering she had a boob job, they’re a bit saggy??
Saffron does my head in for numerous reasons but hunni, those boobs aren’t saggy, I’m not even saying that to stick up for her. Your boobs aren’t meant to be up at your neck nor the fake “airbags that stick out with no natural curve underneath” style. She’s actually done well to maintain that style with having a boob job tbh😂.
Anyway, yeah, my main gripe W/ Saffron is the constant “humble brag” thing. And putting emphasis on designer this designer that, talking over people in every video & overall having absolutely no humility about her. She’s grown up in a fairly wealthy household to then being very rich and has absolutely no idea of the “real world” at all. Moaning about the length her house renovation which I’m sure she said was like 300,000 not to mention decor so probably half a million house by the end of it. That’s the kinds tit that’s annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
New video makes no sense. Swear she mentioned going to Dubai a few weeks ago?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
New video makes no sense. Swear she mentioned going to Dubai a few weeks ago?
Well I’m guessing she’s saying this video was a couple weeks ago because in the video she says we are going to Dubai in two weeks and they went like a couple days ago

Sorry no what is this? Reminds me of the swimming caps we had to wear for swimming lessons at primary school. Money really can't buy style, huh View attachment 819847
It’s supposed to be like a y2k style like the picture

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
i do prefer saff over ana though like even tho saffron is stuck up. she wont force videos out she will take a break etc i think she has changed a lot recently and i think thats a good thing

Reactions: 12
I haven’t been on this thread for ages, I thought it would be a new thread by now but it’s only page 16 😂😂 boring Saff 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Being a slut in Dubai is not a good thing! Do her and her mates not realise their culture? 😂

slut
/slʌt/
noun
  1. 1.
    OFFENSIVE
    a woman who has many casual sexual partners

that’s awkward for you..😶

Reactions: 13
Her playing a montage of her n her friends w sad music while tlaking about how she couldn’t go on holiday w them growing up cause work ... when her job is mobile n she chooses not to go places lol she could go Australia for 2 months n her job wouldn’t be affected does she want sympathy for missing holidays w her friends when she’s been on loads in the past few months w her bf n family 😂😂

Reactions: 16
Her hair looks like a bleeping cheap wig!!

I forget she's in her twentys, I always think she's like 40 and trying to be young again hahaha genuinely

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.