Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do none of the barker/dalley family ever wear masks?

Does my head in

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Saffron’s Greece video at 12:58 when she’s buzzing about getting a tan line.. pretty sure that’s where her minging fake tan has rubbed off from her wet bikini 😂😂😂😂 she’s so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 22
At the end of nasey family's new vlog it sounds like Tyler and saffron are arguing when Tyler is in the pool

• Haha
So she has surprised her besties with a holiday.....which is gifted and won't cost her a penny......what a friend to have....🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I don’t think Safron and Tyler will last to much longer
The vibe seemed off between them in her holiday vlog. He seemed more interested in hanging with her family than her. And she had more clips of her with Jed than with Tyler…

Reactions: 26
I
So she has surprised her besties with a holiday.....which is gifted and won't cost her a penny......what a friend to have....🙄
Hope it isnt gifted, after seeing her story I got nosey and the prices are enormous she probably has one of the top rooms so even more. Would a 5 star Hotel gift a stay to Someone pretending to be a bigger star than they actually are?
Doesn't she think it's wrong to be bragging about going on holiday days after she just returned from a holiday 🤔 seems out of touch.

Reactions: 8
The vibe seemed off between them in her holiday vlog. He seemed more interested in hanging with her family than her. And she had more clips of her with Jed than with Tyler…
Exactly this. Seemed like he would much rather spend time with her brothers and Lake than her.

Reactions: 6
He missed some of there holiday because of saffron so it makes sense that he would want to make the most of what holiday time he had. Someone said it sounded like Tyler and saffron were arguing in caseys vlog perhaps he didn't want to be her assistant and spend every minute taking her photos and doing whatever she wants.

I always get the feeling that saffron likes to be in charge and chooses what they do and when, never seems like he gets a say in anything.

I honestly think Tyler is just a cling on tbh. He loves the ‘fame’ saffron gives him. She clearly spends as much time taking photos of him as he does of her going off his Instagram

Reactions: 10
Yeah just listen back and it sounds like she says ‘Ty I’m going up or Ty I’ve had enough’ and he then shouts ‘Saff can you help me with my stuff please’

as someone said really don’t see them lasting much longer he was hardly in her holiday vlog.
At the end of nasey family's new vlog it sounds like Tyler and saffron are arguing when Tyler is in the pool

Reactions: 7
Yeah just listen back and it sounds like she says ‘Ty I’m going up or Ty I’ve had enough’ and he then shouts ‘Saff can you help me with my stuff please’

as someone said really don’t see them lasting much longer he was hardly in her holiday vlog.
do you have a time stamp for this please?

Reactions: 2
Sorry no what is this? Reminds me of the swimming caps we had to wear for swimming lessons at primary school. Money really can't buy style, huh
Screenshot_20211020-172159_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.