Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Refreshing to see Saffrons friend Libby look so naturally gorgeous without all the fillers (I think anyway?) . In contrast to saffron and her other friend Harriet. Harriet looks horrendous did anyone else notice? What has she done to her face!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Refreshing to see Saffrons friend Libby look so naturally gorgeous without all the fillers (I think anyway?) . In contrast to saffron and her other friend Harriet. Harriet looks horrendous did anyone else notice? What has she done to her face!
Her eyelash extensions are horrible too

Reactions: 10
If I worked out the amount she works out and "restricted" my eating like she does I'd be expecting to be TINY. Imagine all that effort to still look like that, I'd be pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does saffron seem to be getting special treatment? The hotels they are staying at are expensive but does every guest get nice surprises left for them, with little pictures of themselves or handwritten notes, personalised cushions and clothing?! Did her friends recieve any of this or was that just for herself? If they do then fair enough but I wouldn't be surprised if she has again pretended to be a bigger star than she actually is.

Reactions: 19
I live in Dubai and I can tell you that certain behaviour is not appreciated over here. It's still as strict as it ever was. I think Saf is one of those people who think the rules do not apply to her. I find her very loud and overbearing.

Reactions: 19
If I worked out the amount she works out and "restricted" my eating like she does I'd be expecting to be TINY. Imagine all that effort to still look like that, I'd be pissed.
omg that stage when she had unseasoned chicken breast with a side of cucumber and cherry tomatoes everyday was shambolic

Reactions: 22
I think she has a beautiful body and she could actually do so much and use her platform to make young girls see that not everyone has to be (or can be) 'willowy' if she just accepted her shape for what it is. Most of the time the reason she looks so short and stumpy is the way she dresses herself. There's alot to be said for dressing to suit the figure you have and not the one you want. I think out of all the influencers, she has one of the most realistic body shapes when compared to your average girl and it's such a shame she doesn't promote that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her stories and posts are so different to one and other, her most recent one looks like she is breathing in as much as Possible. She should be showing everyone that they don't need to change anything about themselves not editing every picture to the point its not her anymore, we see that whenever someone posts something with her in. Or in her collections when her reflections didn't match up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sorry it's easy for someone to be generous when they are a millionaire! 🙄

Shes not even letting herself relax on holiday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I live in Dubai and I can tell you that certain behaviour is not appreciated over here. It's still as strict as it ever was. I think Saf is one of those people who think the rules do not apply to her. I find her very loud and overbearing.
I really don’t think they’ve done anything that bad compared to other influencers who go out there. They’re just a group of young girls on holiday who have been dancing and singing in the pool. What is it exactly that has been offensive? Also correct me if I’m wrong but surely residents of Dubai wouldn’t be at these hotel bars and clubs if they know they are full of British tourists who may be doing questionable things that Dubai culture may frown upon?

Reactions: 18
I really don’t think they’ve done anything that bad compared to other influencers who go out there. They’re just a group of young girls on holiday who have been dancing and singing in the pool. What is it exactly that has been offensive? Also correct me if I’m wrong but surely residents of Dubai wouldn’t be at these hotel bars and clubs if they know they are full of British tourists who may be doing questionable things that Dubai culture may frown upon?
There are just certain things that aren't tolerated here and it's advisable to be cautious. It isn't Magaluf!
Of course there are locals everywhere - we are in their country and that is how they usually see it (and rightly so at times).

Reactions: 6
There are just certain things that aren't tolerated here and it's advisable to be cautious. It isn't Magaluf!
Of course there are locals everywhere - we are in their country and that is how they usually see it (and rightly so at times).
I do get it with the other influencers I’ve seen but Saff and her friends just isn’t it.. I’d be the first to point out how Brits can behave like total louts abroad with no regard for that country’s laws and culture but they haven’t been walking around ‘half naked’ anywhere they weren’t meant to. All of those places they have been visiting have been created for tourists which enables them to drink and dance and have fun as if they were at any club.

Reactions: 8
I do get it with the other influencers I’ve seen but Saff and her friends just isn’t it.. I’d be the first to point out how Brits can behave like total louts abroad with no regard for that country’s laws and culture but they haven’t been walking around ‘half naked’ anywhere they weren’t meant to. All of those places they have been visiting have been created for tourists which enables them to drink and dance and have fun as if they were at any club.
There's a very fine line.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been to Dubai 6 times and trust me they aren’t anywhere near as bad as some of the girls I’ve seen

Reactions: 12
I had no idea she had a crotch tattoo, especially not one that says, "she is art" 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.