Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this might possibly be the most ‘pick me’ thing i’ve ever seen, you literally had a boob job love !?? 😂😂😂
Because you paid for them not to fit when got surgery Saff or are we back to lying about that again 😶

Reactions: 18
96B7151A-8B08-452C-ABF2-46DC3F4B8FD6.png

Anyone else find this a really weird thing to post with your brother? I have a similar age gap who I’m super close to and I wouldn’t dream of posting something like this 🤨 so odd

• Sick
Reactions: 99
View attachment 803328
Anyone else find this a really weird thing to post with your brother? I have a similar age gap who I’m super close to and I wouldn’t dream of posting something like this 🤨 so odd
I had this exact same screenshot to post the same thing here! Thought it was bleeping weird. I get the joke is supposed to be that Casey is the one being painted like a French girl hence him posing, but why did she need to get herself in frame trying to be sexy when she’s half naked…so bizarre. But then again their whole family has weird vibes. Darren saying unprompted “somebody’s a lucky fella” when filming Saffron in a cocktail dress that one time 🤮 iykyk

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
“Finally arrived” according to Wendy when she literally got there only a few hours later then everyone else..

No sign on Tyler though. What do we think is going on there then?
Saff & Tyler flew out yesterday evening whilst the rest of the Barkers plus NaseyFam flew Friday morning

Reactions: 5
I just watched Jeds video and maybe I heard him wrong but did he say it was an 8 hour flight?? I'm sure Corfu us nowhere near that time

Reactions: 2
I just watched Jeds video and maybe I heard him wrong but did he say it was an 8 hour flight?? I'm sure Corfu us nowhere near that time
Yeah it was meant to be like 3 but ended up being 8 of something. Expect a story time from Jed and Casey along with a massive click bait on the naseyfam channel “scariest flight of our life!” In big red letters

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This whole "I ran a marathon with hardly any training" thing is so dangerous to promote. I hope none of her younger followers think that this is ok and attempt it. She could have become injured, or worse. There's a reason they give out free training guides.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.