Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing things on my own 🙄

ok, so we have a barrel and we’re scraping that barrel for content 😐

saffron, reasons why you don’t do anything alone on vlogs,
A thread….

- if miserable wannabe Wendy doesn’t get her botoxed mug exposed to your audience,
she doesn’t get those Tesco Spons. 😐
- you’re boring
- your personality is “I have a boyfriend” therefore the boyfriend must be shown at every opportunity.
- bullshit you don’t do things alone, you live alone!!!
- bullshit the restaurant were shocked you were booking a table for one and praised you 😂
- bullshit men hit on you 😂
- you’re boring.

the end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her new video. Doing things on my own, which IS great however she stays in such a fancy hotel, eats at a fancy restaurant and goes shopping. Yeah I would have NO problem doing all that on my own 😒 Try staying in a hostel.
Also, she just does all this stuff all the time so it's not really out of her comfort zone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
65D35AA8-55EC-4DF5-817B-093D5072880D.jpeg
Watching the latest video - doing things on my own - love this comment and the traction it’s gained, surprised it’s still up tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I like her new video "I spent 24 hours doing everything alone" she can refer back to it when Tyler dumps her 🤣🤣

Saffron: "I'm so independent"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can this girl never not stick her tongue out in photos.

She looks like my dog did after we had him Euthanised due to a long illness.
(My dog did have better hair)

Can’t cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wendy made an insta story saying how she can’t believe Saffron completed the marathon because she didn’t think she would and she said “I said to Darren this morning it’s going to be embarrassing because she’s not even going to complete it” isn’t that shocking? Why would you be embarrassed about your kid like that. Just shows she’s so judgmental of them, that’s why Saffron is the way she is with food because Wendy has such high expectations and opinions
i noticed this too! I notice in a lot of videos! Wendy is the definition of a “momager” like those vile excuse for mothers on dance moms! The reason her child has body/food/insecurity issues! She’s not a “so proud of you for trying” mum. She’s a “2nd isn’t good enough, saff” kind of mum! Why would you be embarrassed of your child for taking part in something so amazing, because she didn’t complete it. Wendy is the biggest prick ever.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
What part of losing her passport does saffron find funny? Her whole family have gone on holiday but she lost her passport so has to wait for a new one before she can join them.

Reactions: 5
Doing well isn’t she?
First the camera, now the passport…

I’m not sure independence & Saff are entirely compatible 🙄

I mean fair play for completing the marathon for a good cause ...... doesn't mean I like her but credit where credit is due

How sulky was she when she couldn’t get a cinema ticket.. loool imagine telling Veruca Salt that you’re all sold out! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“I actually don’t know how I’m gonna do this again…
but.
Here.
that.
I.

Am”

so busy trying to angle her face and not eye duck herself in the camera WE DON’T EVEN SPEAK THE ACTUALLY ENGLAND ANYMORE WE JUST MAKE THE WORDING COME OUT ANYWAYS, BASICALLY, ACTUALLY. I FEUWL LIKE. YOU GET WHAT I MEAN. BASICALLY.

its a bleeping supplement spon. From the girl with a questionable diet and possible eating disorder.
Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone tell this girl to turn down the saturation on her videos ffs 😂

Bit controversial but I’d love to see how Wendy would react and act if one of her kids acc dated a person of colour . She seems like she’d have to approve of the person first like coincidence jed n saffron are dating two people who are highly well off n fit the families aesthetic. Yes u fall in love W who u want but I find the family so odd

Loook her in the mirror tryna hide
image.jpg

When youtubers go to a hotel and act like the hotel just randomly upgraded their room. Like be honest you definitely mentioned your a social media influencer or something. It’s rare to be randomly upgraded

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe I’ve just missed it or zoned out while watching it😂 but have they deleted the clip of Wendy saying she was expecting to be embarrassed when saffron didn’t finish the marathon?

Honestly don’t see how saffron can be responsible for herself when she looses her camera and then her passport. She is in a world of her own that girl

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.