Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wendy made an insta story saying how she can’t believe Saffron completed the marathon because she didn’t think she would and she said “I said to Darren this morning it’s going to be embarrassing because she’s not even going to complete it” isn’t that shocking? Why would you be embarrassed about your kid like that. Just shows she’s so judgmental of them, that’s why Saffron is the way she is with food because Wendy has such high expectations and opinions

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 86
Wendy made an insta story saying how she can’t believe Saffron completed the marathon because she didn’t think she would and she said “I said to Darren this morning it’s going to be embarrassing because she’s not even going to complete it” isn’t that shocking? Why would you be embarrassed about your kid like that. Just shows she’s so judgmental of them, that’s why Saffron is the way she is with food because Wendy has such high expectations and opinions
‘So embarrassing’- is she not proud of her daughter for at least attempting? I don’t see her trying lol

• Sad
Reactions: 52
Imagine not being proud that she's actually competing and trying lmao. Wendy, momager of the year. Only thinking about what others will think and failure.

Reactions: 28
I find what Wendy said extremely sad! Even if your child came last in the London marathon or even attempted wouldn’t any parent feel nothing but proud. So upsetting that she would find it embarrassing if saffron didn’t complete it. She only cares about winning and making yourself look the best. She seems like the type of lady who would look down on everyone apart from her precious children that she’s judged their whole life.

Reactions: 44
And she also spelled suicide squad, michael buble and muay thai wrong, isn't english her first languange? 😂
I know she’s dyslexic and people will probably pull us up for it, but come on she’s just simply thick

Reactions: 19
I really dislike saffron in challenge videos, especially ones with Jed and her dad/mum in. I feel like she comes across as so bratty and stuck up when she doesn’t get an answer correct. Seems like she takes a lot of things to heart and personally too. Definitely gets it from her mum. When there are question challenges with Saff snd her mum they remind me of the mean bullies in school who are best friends😭

Reactions: 10
Bit late but hats off to her for not only finishing the marathon but getting quite a good time - we all saw how she hardly trained. I was fully expecting for her to come up with an excuse as to why she wasn’t running/for her not to finish so well done to her. What Wendy said was disgusting but I’m not surprised. It *almost* makes me feel sorry for Saffron having a mum like that. (But I also think Wendy and Darren show her lots of favouritism so if I should be feeling sorry for anyone it’s Jed really).

Reactions: 29
It's no wonder Saffron has so many issues with a mother like that. Absolute trash woman. Be proud of your child no matter what (obvs aside from tit like murder 😅 ) or don't bleeping be a parent.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.