Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she donate it to her own justgiving? If so I'd bet its to make the total look less embarrassing for someone with over 2 million subs
Remember, BraggyB doesn’t have a clue about money. mummy Windy sorts all her bills & invoices.
Conclusion: Windy made her do it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol at the fact that Tyler and Casey only just donated, and not much at all considering they have money
almost as if they’ve all waited to see if target was met and then donated

Reactions: 20
Interesting that absolute bestie ana doesn't seem to have donated or even shared the page. She's also made the 2 grand donation anonymous on the justgiving page, doesn't make it seem any less pathetic 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Interesting that absolute bestie ana doesn't seem to have donated or even shared the page. She's also made the 2 grand donation anonymous on the justgiving page, doesn't make it seem any less pathetic 🤷‍♀️
ana is so tight the chick dnt even get her acrylics infilled i’m not suprised

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How triggered will Saffron be that Molly Mae said she had been watching anas video in her latest vlog🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For those who don’t know , you can download the London marathon app and then under tracking put in her name , click the plus and can see where she is / if she finishes

Reactions: 8
My mum is running the London marathon today and so I may see saffron!! Have got a feeling though after her tit training that she will give up half way through

Reactions: 4
Her latest video she is complaining about the no petrol situation so they “have to” take her dads electric car which is “so annoying” …… oh my goodness this girl is so out of touch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
It still makes me laugh that Tyler lied about his height before he met Saffron in person 😂😂😂😂 I don’t care what height someone is it’s not a big deal but him lying is funny how did he honestly think he would get away with lying about that? he’s tiny what was going through his mind ahahahaha I’m sorry it’s too much for me

Reactions: 22
It still makes me laugh that Tyler lied about his height before he met Saffron in person 😂😂😂😂 I don’t care what height someone is it’s not a big deal but him lying is funny how did he honestly think he would get away with lying about that? he’s tiny what was going through his mind ahahahaha I’m sorry it’s too much for me
Before anyone comes for me I do understand we all have insecurities and that is clearly one of his so I am not hating on him I just find it funny that he thought he could get away with it

Reactions: 5
All of those marathon stories :sick:
She’s so annoying! The eye contact she made with her mums camera every time she saw her 🙄

Reactions: 1
Wonder what her new tv show is!! Think something with marine Simpson. I’m think celebs on the farm

Wonder what her new tv show is!! Think something with marine Simpson. I’m think celebs on the farm
It’s the C4/E4 dance thing with Keith lemon Ashley roberts

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.