Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does she think being short is a flex? I’m 4’11 and I can promise you it’s nothing to flex over. I don’t get why she wants to be small so bad omg she’s such a pick me “i’M sO tInY aNd ShOrT hehe” bore off
I’m around 4’10 and it sucks lmao

Reactions: 2
in her new video she got the full english and made a point of being like ‘i’m getting through it, there is SO much food here🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣 her and Zoe sugg should literally be best friends because they both love to be so “small “ and “tiny “ at average heights - poor saffron she couldn’t even do the challenge because she was so tiny that she got lost in the mud wow because she’s reeeeeeallly small and no one else is shorter than her because she is literally the tiniest person ever to walk the earth … said no one ever - she is honestly unbearable to be around how anyone does it I do not know
You forgot jack Monroe, she’s an ickle smol pixie, she even face tunes her shoulders,

Reactions: 2
Has she had work done to her body? Her belly button didn't used to look like this a year ago

Reactions: 1
A mighty £854 raised of her 10k target and that’s with having asked for donations instead of presents. Slow claps for Saffy B.
Also groundbreaking content incoming… going to a restaurant and the cinema ON HER OWN. Yes Saffron, that is called being someone who can enjoy their own company.

Reactions: 13
finally saffy b donated! was being to wonder all the designer you buy and you can’t give to charity
Did she donate it to her own justgiving? If so I'd bet its to make the total look less embarrassing for someone with over 2 million subs

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.