Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People buying tit purely for the gram is a whole new level of stupid. She definitely discarded the coffee after taking the photo
It doesn’t look good on the gram when you’ve openly admitted you don’t like coffee, it just confirms how fake she is. What a waste of a coffee 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know this isn’t a Nicole thread, but Saffron is the closest person to her seen as though Nicole doesn’t have one. I did used to like her but since she’s got engaged she’s getting more like Saffron such a self entitled muppet. I know she’s happy she’s engaged but it’s boring when it’s constantly like let me get me ring in this photo incase you didn’t know I was engaged even though there’s millions of other posts to suggest that I am. She’s becoming more of a show off look at me with my Louis Vuitton bag she’s becoming stuck up too. I don’t know if it’s just me but I’ve gone off the lass..
The Nasey Family have a thread ☺

why does she think being short is a flex? I’m 4’11 and I can promise you it’s nothing to flex over. I don’t get why she wants to be small so bad omg she’s such a pick me “i’M sO tInY aNd ShOrT hehe” bore off

Reactions: 16
Just came across this video where she just brags about how small she is in the start of the video😂

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Just came across this video where she just brags about how small she is in the start of the video😂
🤣🤣 her and Zoe sugg should literally be best friends because they both love to be so “small “ and “tiny “ at average heights - poor saffron she couldn’t even do the challenge because she was so tiny that she got lost in the mud wow because she’s reeeeeeallly small and no one else is shorter than her because she is literally the tiniest person ever to walk the earth … said no one ever - she is honestly unbearable to be around how anyone does it I do not know

Reactions: 24
ding ding ding we have a winner!
I’m still fully expecting her not to finish the marathon … I’m actually excited for Sunday evening to find out if she did lol. If she does full credit to her but I just know something will crop up

Reactions: 5
Can someone tell me who is in that photo she just posted because it definitely isnt saffron… Lucinda from love island is that you?

It’s very obvious that saffron is no where near as big as she used to be and god knows if saffron has accepted that. If we think about it. She started YouTube around 2016 so her fans were between the ages of 12-17. In those 5 years tiktok has launched and her fans have followed these tik tok stars instead. Also she just don’t seem to appeal to 21 year olds really. She’s boring and she’s kind of let her self go. She was god awful at making tik toks, she stopped daily vlogging and let’s not forget her train comment that most normal human beings won’t forget. I’d hate to see where she is in the next 3 years. Probably just like zoella. Lives in a massive house in Brighton, barely uploads and just existing thinking she’s still relevant. Now just have to hope nasey fam are boring too and need to stop with the YouTube (not that they were ever entertaining)

Reactions: 14
Guys. Code red - I am currently stood right next to Ms. Wendy Barker at London Bridge waiting on a train! I won’t lie - she looks good for her age and I genuinely thought she was a teenager at first!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Guys. Code red - I am currently stood right next to Ms. Wendy Barker at London Bridge waiting on a train! I won’t lie - she looks good for her age and I genuinely thought she was a teenager at first!
Wendy is so much better looking then saffron

That bloody mother is in every single upload, and she’s such a miserable negative cow 😐
Her face always looks like she’s holding a lemon in her gob 😒

“when we woz”
It’s were!!! WHEN WE WERE!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That bloody mother is in every single upload, and she’s such a miserable negative cow 😐
Her face always looks like she’s holding a lemon in her gob 😒

“when we woz”
It’s were!!! WHEN WE WERE!!!!
Yeah Wendy does very much come across as the fun police when she arrives! You know full well she will be tut tutting at what Saffron eats.

i normally can enjoy any youtubers food videos but i had to stop watching it halfway through because everything she tried was ‘soooouuulll good’ 😭😭😭 infuriating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.