Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I said a few months back - I bet any money she will either a) not do it or b) not run the full distance due to being underprepared and blame it on being too busy. Then mask that by going on about how it doesn’t matter because the objective was to raise money. You can see it coming….

Reactions: 13
I foresee an injury or illness ( or isolation due to COVID). Most of her donations look like they are her followers spending their pocket money. To her £2 is nothing but she’s really letting a lot of people down by not training seriously for this. It’s a shame as I actually think the 1st one she did gave her a bit of confidence that she could achieve more than a vapid channel based of money and looks and also use her platform for some good.

Obviously the chance to be on TV again was prioritised over her marathon training and raising money for the charity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s so unmotivated but I’m not surprised, especially with the amount she’s raised on her just giving page. https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/saffronbarkerxmaw
it must be embarrassing for her to have raised so little with her amount of followers and also contacts she’s made. I didn’t scroll far but where are her donations from all the in the style team, dancers from strictly or from collabs she’s done? She seems really bad at networking and maintaining connections and it shows in this. My husband is just a normal guy and managed to raise nearly £1000 this year for charity on a sponsored event. He barely goes on social media and definitely doesn’t have millions of followers but easily used his platform to engage people, update them on his progress and get them to donate. Also I think she could have led by example here and donated £1-2k of her own money. An amount she can easily afford but it’s about the optics of this. People have struggled this past year and a half with reduced incomes and then you have someone who thinks nothing of spending obscene amounts of money on designer tat asking them to donate their hard earned cash.
£700 out of a £20k target is rough. But then again she’s fell off in popularity. Most of her audience are underage so don’t work, lastly she’s flaunted spending thousands 🥴

Reactions: 26
How much she's made is CRINGE af. I could scrape that from family and friends alone and I'm a nobody 😂 I know every £1 is worthwhile, but for a following like hers that's telling.

Reactions: 22
Why does this pizza remind me of the bland and tasteless pizza Saffron makes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s so unmotivated but I’m not surprised, especially with the amount she’s raised on her just giving page. https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/saffronbarkerxmaw
it must be embarrassing for her to have raised so little with her amount of followers and also contacts she’s made. I didn’t scroll far but where are her donations from all the in the style team, dancers from strictly or from collabs she’s done? She seems really bad at networking and maintaining connections and it shows in this. My husband is just a normal guy and managed to raise nearly £1000 this year for charity on a sponsored event. He barely goes on social media and definitely doesn’t have millions of followers but easily used his platform to engage people, update them on his progress and get them to donate. Also I think she could have led by example here and donated £1-2k of her own money. An amount she can easily afford but it’s about the optics of this. People have struggled this past year and a half with reduced incomes and then you have someone who thinks nothing of spending obscene amounts of money on designer tat asking them to donate their hard earned cash.
Howling at this 🤣🤣! The amount of money the family have, her following etc and she hasn’t even raised £700! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m actually confused how she’s raised so little. Her family have money. Her boyfriend seems to have money, and her friends(?) Ana for example, has money. So has she told them
All not to bother as she’s not really training and probably won’t go through with it? Even if she wasn’t relying on followers donations I’d have thought that people she knew personally would donate. She received thousands of pounds worth of birthday gifts when she says she asked people to donate instead of giving her gifts. I doubt she actually did this as I can imagine her face if Ty said sorry no designer present, but I’ve donated £500 to your just giving. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 26
Wtf? Pretty sure it’s her job to think of video ideas. She’s so lazy and entitled
You just know she’s forced her legs into that position as if to say woo look at how flexible I am, I’m basically doing the splits!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but Saffron is so grinchy and creepy looking. Has she had a lot of work done other than what we know about? I know there’s a filter but she just looks so plastic these days…
ADEA8E24-25A5-4662-BF13-E679904BA9DB.png

Reactions: 9
Her face turning pisses me off SO much. Honestly she's going to get a crick in her neck the way she turns her head halfway round her bloody body. She's so self conscious of her actual face.

She's unfortunate looking, her head and neck looks like a toe

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She edits the tit out of everything because she doesn’t want to accept she’s the spitting image of Darren,

hate to break it to you hun but no amount of filters can hide the fact you look like your Da 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her latest story - not declaring her new trainers are gifted and then saying she’s going to “wing it” on the second half of the marathon . She’s managed to run 10.2 miles … making a mockery of all those who train for months for it. head

Her latest story - not declaring her new trainers are gifted and then saying she’s going to “wing it” on the second half of the marathon . She’s managed to run 10.2 miles … making a mockery of all those who train for months for it. head
Please tell me she’s not stupid enough to wear brand new trainers for the marathon like the caption implies…‽ She will shred her feet to pieces.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Please tell me she’s not stupid enough to wear brand new trainers for the marathon like the caption implies…‽ She will shred her feet to pieces.
Then she'll have an excuse not to finish it. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.