Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread. I just have to get this off my chest. I can't stand how at the beginning of every video she says she's "joined with" whoever. You are either 'with' someone, or you are 'joined by' someone. 'Joined with' is redundant. It just sounds wrong and I don't understand why she can't hear that.
Her grammar is beyond bad she even asked her mum if it was ‘temp fate’ in a video recently and her mum agreed lol …. ‘assessories‘ instead of accessories or ‘anyways’ instead of anyway are other examples of this uneducated fool that grinds my gears

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her grammar is beyond bad she even asked her mum if it was ‘temp fate’ in a video recently and her mum agreed lol …. ‘assessories‘ instead of accessories or ‘anyways’ instead of anyway are other examples of this uneducated fool that grinds my gears
When she hit a million subscribers on youtube i remember her saying ‘thank you to the bottom of my heart’ 🤦🏽‍♀️ She dont know the difference between to and from. She also dont know her AM and PM and seems to think midnight is 12pm. These are basic things everyone should know

• Haha
Reactions: 35
When she hit a million subscribers on youtube i remember her saying ‘thank you to the bottom of my heart’ 🤦🏽‍♀️ She dont know the difference between to and from. She also dont know her AM and PM and seems to think midnight is 12pm. These are basic things everyone should know
Did she finish school etc? Just wondering because I haven't watched her from when she was younger, seems like she just didn't bother doing anything and became a youtuber.

Reactions: 7
Is Tyler’s hair receding? It always looks so sparse at the top 🤔

Also why does she look so different in her new pic ? Lip fillers maybe ?🤔

Reactions: 5
Tyler and saffron out for a date in Brighton. You’re telling me Tyler will finish the date then drive all the way home? How is this girl still getting away with breaking the rules 🙄

Reactions: 37
Is her bad grammar just that bad, or do we think she might actually be dyslexic? Or have some special learning, because not knowing your am and pm at her age that has got to scream alarm bells surely? My brother is like her in terms of grammar etc (bless him) but in all fairness he did attend a special needs a school.
She did finish school, I don’t think she did very well in her gcses though but I don’t think they were awful.

Reactions: 1
You naturally learn from your surroundings though so surely she’s heard her parents or someone use words or terms the correct way and jsut learnt like that. I just think she’s got an empty head and decided she’s already got money so why does she need to educate herself. I’d love to see her take a gcse in maths or English or like dare I say I primary school test just out of curiosity

Reactions: 9
You can tell she wouldn’t have been pushed academically. Wendy seems far more likely to prioritise marrying rich

Reactions: 16

I mean she didn’t do majorly bad, I guess she’s just a bit thick lol
I’m a secondary teacher, and those results just scream bottom set kid to me. Yes she passed maths and english but she didn’t take many exams so I’m assuming had lots of extra time to work on those. It explains a lot tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is her bad grammar just that bad, or do we think she might actually be dyslexic? Or have some special learning, because not knowing your am and pm at her age that has got to scream alarm bells surely? My brother is like her in terms of grammar etc (bless him) but in all fairness he did attend a special needs a school.
She did finish school, I don’t think she did very well in her gcses though but I don’t think they were awful.
Nah she’s just stupid. Truly.

Reactions: 4
Bit late to mention this but I just watched her on 'the fella's' podcast as I couldn't help but be nosey and all she does is constantly talk over the boys!! she's so irritating.

Also, I noticed during the podcast more so than ever that she loves to put people down/rubbish them to make herself seem better. When they were on about Jake and how many subscribers he had when they were together she was like "only 30K" and the boys were saying how at that time that was a lot and you could tell she didn't agree at all. She was like 'hmmmm'.

They also mentioned the twitter drama between her and Jake and they mentioned their parents getting involved. Saffron jumped in and was like "not my parents." Cal said "yeah his dad started it but your mum replied etc" and Saffron was like noon, oh maybe I dunno, I don't think so (or something like that). Just admit that she did ffs (i'm certain Wendy did reply)

She just gets on my last nerve and you can see how rude she is in the podcast, I think she's forgotten that she isn't in control of this/taking charge

Reactions: 27
idk if i’m the only one but i’m soo interested imogen, i hope she starts youtube

Reactions: 5

I mean she didn’t do majorly bad, I guess she’s just a bit thick lol
And she didn't do anything afterwards? I think this is her downfall. And many others tbh. End up becoming an 'influencer' without a proper education because of the £££ and then have nothing to fall back on.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.