Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice in her latest blog at 10:05 as she is looking at the presents someone is quickly walking out of shot, black shorts, could this be the hidden Tyler!!!! Considering her dad is wearing long black trousers and Jed looks like he has just got out of bed wearing white shorts. Or could it be Casey indoors mixing three households.
Rule breakers !!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Anyone notice in her latest blog at 10:05 as she is looking at the presents someone is quickly walking out of shot, black shorts, could this be the hidden Tyler!!!! Considering her dad is wearing long black trousers and Jed looks like he has just got out of bed wearing white shorts. Or could it be Casey indoors mixing three households.
Rule breakers !!!!!
Good spotting! Mystery man in black shorts v Jed.

Also look on Tyler's Insta grid, black shorts seem to be a staple in his wardrobe. His last two pics he is wearing black shorts, plus many more photos with different styles of black shorts.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Probs these shorts🤣 and you can see his tanned legs. Definitely not Darren!
I haven't watched the vlog, just fast forwarded through when I saw the comments. These things kind of make me want to watch just to see what's happening in the background.

Reactions: 4
Good spotting! Mystery man in black shorts v Jed.

Also look on Tyler's Insta grid, black shorts seem to be a staple in his wardrobe. His last two pics he is wearing black shorts, plus many more photos with different styles of black shorts.
At least if you wanna hide something (or someone in this case😂) do it properly!
This family never fails to surprise me

Reactions: 13
I haven't watched the vlog, just fast forwarded through when I saw the comments. These things kind of make me want to watch just to see what's happening in the background.
Haha Wendy will probably have a go at her so she’ll careful with what she’s filming now! Although I thought Wendy watched the vids before they’re uploaded anyway so she must be fuming with herself she didn’t spot Tyler in the shot either🤣 Saffron isn’t the brightest bulb though so she will probably slip up again. Let’s keep our eyes peeled haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Deffo Tyler’s legs. What an arrogant family thinking they’re above the rules thinking they’re something special. Tacky, cheap more money than sense family.

Reactions: 34
Surely saffron knows how bad she is making herself look by now? She continues to lie to everyone despite there being proof in her videos, you would think influences would be setting an example for there followers but saffron prefers to show everyone that her family are above the rules and shouldn't have to follow them like everyone else, because why should they sit outside distanced like every other person🤔 realistically things can only get worse for her as more and more viewers and followers cop on.

Reactions: 3
Great spot @Whatgoesaroundcomesaround

I mean we all guessed as much but wow, to see actual evidence that he’s there... for me how tanned the legs are gives it away. So miss crybaby Barker hasn’t actually experienced living alone yet has she? He rocked up as soon as Darren and Wendy left I bet. Pathetic!

Saffron crying and moaning about how much she struggled “living alone” the past few weeks, was probably some sort of trick she used to convince us she was actually alone and not let us suspect Tyler was staying at hers

Reactions: 16
Saffron crying and moaning about how much she struggled “living alone” the past few weeks, was probably some sort of trick she used to convince us she was actually alone and not let us suspect Tyler was staying at hers
No matter how hard she is trying to convince everyone tyler isn't there she slips up everytime, it would be better for her just to admit she's been lying to everyone in her vlogs and stories about tyler not being there and that she's been seeing all her family indoors whenever she wants to knowing none of it is allowed.

Reactions: 8
No matter how hard she is trying to convince everyone tyler isn't there she slips up everytime, it would be better for her just to admit she's been lying to everyone in her vlogs and stories about tyler not being there and that she's been seeing all her family indoors whenever she wants to knowing none of it is allowed.
it's like she's not even trying at this point. surely by now they'd have come out and said oh tyler is defo not here just to clear it up??? it would be so easy for him to post n be like "hey guys just to clear it up im actually at home here's proof" but nothing??? they must've seen comments about it by now

I realise this comment makes 0 sense uni essays are frying my brain but hopefully you get my point lmao

This one is a spoilt little tit ! She’s as thick as two short planks and has the weirdest body shape, when she wears those baggy jeans and clumpy shoes she looks like a munchkin ! But she’s so narcissistic if anyone critiqued her she would know they where just jealous of her orange self 👑

• Haha
Wendy is insufferable. Imagine being Nicole or Imogen 😔😅

Why the hell would you choose to marry into that dysfunctional family.
'What do your kids do?'
'Oh, they're all YouTubers 🤗'
It’s worse when they ask wat does she do. Lol oh I get a percentage of my daughters income. Darren has a job so

Reactions: 17
Honestly the barkers piss me off so much, constantly rule breaking, lying, however saying that I quite like Jed and his girlfriend seems lovely too!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.