Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t tell how sad it is I don’t live in Brighton to bump into her n see what she really
Looks like. Saffron is a chav w money. Like she literally is bottom of the barrel as much as she tries to disguise it she’s acc nothing special. She spent her whole time before Tyler complaining how she’s single and how sad it is and blah blah to now raving about a boyfriend. Does she have to update people on her sad sexless love life. Like she probs had sex in her gym shake clothes w the lights off so Tyler can’t see her from the wrong angle.

Reactions: 25
It 100% looks like saffron had food you’re right.. what a pointless silly lie. She needs to get a life nobody is impressed by you saying you didn’t eat ffs

Reactions: 11
Just had a look and she definitely had a box meal in front of her! Why lie just eat your food and enjoy it.

Reactions: 14
She has sex with him but makes sure he only sees the left side of her face

Reactions: 28
Saffron caught in another lie. In her vlog she said she’s driving on her own to Thorpe park and following Casey in the car then meeting Tyler there because he’s driving up from his home. Then in Casey’s vlog him and Nicole got there and said “we are going to go and meet Saffron and Ty at the entrance”

Reactions: 24
It was so obvious wasn’t it!

Reactions: 4
All I’m saying is how does Tyler not get the ick w saffron. N how is he ok w her blatantly lying like I’d feel so uncomfortable how easily she can lie n not well. Surely she’s lied to him then. He deserves it pre pubity boy. Saffron liking men that look like kids is weird n he has some similarities w Jake ... she’s set the bar low. Tyler we will root for u if u dump the protein freaks ass. We will give u followers n PR come onnnnnnnn. Do it for the team my friend. You’ve sacrificed enough for the brat give us some sort or happiness. She wouldn’t know wat to do w herself if she hasn’t got her man n her protein porridge

Reactions: 30
And her leg pointed out
And the claw hand (the one with the expensive thumb finger ring)

What is it with the V sign (peace) then turning round for... the other way ... then says "Love that" - Saffron, you're nothing but a cringy chav with who is dependant on your mother.

Reactions: 4
Do you guys think she ever eats chocolate? Not like a chocolate rice cake but like, a bar of Dairy Milk or Galaxy? I just can't imagine never having 'nice' food and just constantly eating healthy. I'll use the term healthy lightly because the amount Saffron restricts isn't healthy but in a world where skinny=healthy who would pull her up on it? Do you think she's ever used a vending machine?

Reactions: 8
Hasn't she been sent a PR package from one of those brands before? Or was this before she became an althlete

Reactions: 5
She definitely does but after she eats it she doesn’t let her mind rest until she has worked it off.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.