SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God are you talking about that weird vegan family where like no one talks and it’s just time lapses. There’s something off about that family it’s more like a cult than a family.
Absolutely, it’s them 😂

I saw a video of the father on Facebook who was preaching against the devil or something like that and with some effects with weird footage, I couldn’t sleep until my husband came home.

The one who got married is not vegan anymore and was shoving a hamburger on his channel lol.

Their oldest daughter cleopatra is beautiful though, always smiling and helping.

Reactions: 7
Is Fun for Louis still a thing?

How is Anna even going to get in that bed with her broken pelvis?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Two nights max not actually sleeping in it 😅. It's prob just for days out and then they come back home

Before they've left the drive. If they are even going to leave the drive.

Still laugh at them getting Holiday Inn to sponsor their book tour but them not even staying in the Holiday Inn.
And the minions decided it was because of 'safety', because everyone knew what hotels they'd be at..... uhuh... nope, was all Anna feeling she was too good for a Holiday Inn hotelroom...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jumping on the campervan bandwagon like so many American youtubers. The difference between the Americans trips and SJs is that this campervan is probably hired and it'll the most marvellous flop of all their careers!

Did someone report the video? It says 'includes paid promotion' in the bottom left corner of the screen now
It was there before the recap was posted, I saw it do maybe she missed it.... I was one of the 1st to view somehow....

Reactions: 3
Boring..................😴😴😴😴😴

Who wants to see a video about a family fake camping in the fall?? Most people do family camping trips in the summer. This reeks of a last minute desperate attempt to bring some excitement to the vlogs.

I'm with others who say this trip will either be to no where or maybe he'll drive around the block a few times to make out like they actually went somewhere. There's no way in hell Anna is actually staying in that van. Nope! Don't buy it. She'll probably stay home with the little ones claiming they couldn't do it. Oh wait ..she's not capable of being alone with her kids especially over night.

Strange, they lost 10 thousand subs in 1 day!😳View attachment 51481
YouTube have definitely culled fake subs and views!
All that money wasted buying subs JonBoy. It could've been used for a real holiday.

• Haha
And the minions decided it was because of 'safety', because everyone knew what hotels they'd be at..... uhuh... nope, was all Anna feeling she was too good for a Holiday Inn hotelroom...
Safety...! Yep.. you know, there's so much more space in the camper van for the kids to get thrown around in, so many more surfaces they could crash against and so many more windows they could get thrown out of being never strapped in properly! Going in the camper is definitely the safest possible choice.

When you go from 'we're going to Disney World' and 'Dubai later in the year' to we're going on the road Ingham style in just a few months.... Oh, how the might have fallen! Guess nobody wanted to gift them a cushy Trip this year, how sad.

I for one don't think the end's near for them at all; Donald Trump and Boris Johnson are still standing and I'd say they've displayed a lot more questionable behavior...

They get sponsoring still, so much of it, they are doing just fine. That's where the real money's at anyway; if you get paid 50k to peddle some tit product, you're golden for a while...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤣🤣 cant wait to see anna have a melt down how is she gonna do her 5am sweat story in a tin can with 4 sleeping kids

• Haha
It was there before the recap was posted, I saw it do maybe she missed it.... I was one of the 1st to view somehow....
it wasn't there for me? I watched it as soon as it was uploaded? I think it was reported or maybe it wasn't displayed right away? I even went back in the video to check cause I've seen it on their videos before.

🤣🤣 cant wait to see anna have a melt down how is she gonna do her 5am sweat story in a tin can with 4 sleeping kids
More importantly, how is she going to work out?! Poor thing!

I want to know why they have suddenly lost 10k subscribers.

Is it because they were bought or false or whatever the process to have them, they have being erased or removed ?!

(hope you understand I don’t know how to speak English more than usual at this time of the day lol).

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Is it because as they were bought or false or whatever the process to have them, they have being erased or removed ?!
I don't think it was suddenly; no subs win or lost in the previous weeks, that doesn't make any sense; so the 10k Must be the total for a period of time.
They've lost them because they put out some of the worst videos of all time lately.

Maybe with the changes to YT it doesn't display a change until there's 10k up or 10k down, sth that's a noticeable change

Is it because they were bought or false or whatever the process to have them, they have being erased or removed ?!
It is very suspicious...nothing major has happened in the past few days. Honestly it’s the only explanation for the sudden drop of such a rounded number..

I don't think it was suddenly; no subs win or lost in the previous weeks, that doesn't make any sense; so the 10k Must be the total for a period of time.
They've lost them because they put out some of the worst videos of all time lately.
oh the way it’s put makes it look like they lost them all in one day 😬 I got excited

So, I had a look at socialblade and it seems that they were always losing subscribers.

But because of the change of how YouTube writes the number of subscribers (at the end of September), it always shows rounded numbers,now.

So if I understand well, they lost 10k within a month (from 22nd of September to 23rd of October).😳

BDD1EAC9-BC31-45C8-94BD-EC3585DF1DB3.jpeg
65A69233-C07E-47DC-92A8-DEEE27B38DC4.jpeg

39E83877-A216-481C-99FD-8F9D0B9E4EA2.jpeg

3CB26454-CA01-43F5-85EF-D1E4C7A76838.jpeg

356FEAA6-928B-410E-8F69-4847A02FF108.jpeg

18AB71F7-7F21-48D4-9143-D290DBE4A4FE.jpeg
AC645FF4-116D-43DD-BD45-17D24EA07182.jpeg

78BDCD04-5B14-44B3-8782-BAE140FB930B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So I've got a VW T5 campervan, obviously it's considerably smaller than what they've hired and not as luxurious but there's just me, my husband and my 2 year old daughter. We've always camped in a tent (inc my daughter), but we bought the van this year. We had one night initially in the summer to test it out without an awning and it was a bit stressful due to lack of living space. My daughter wanted to climb over everything and explore, could reach the hob cover etc. She slept in the back of the van on the double pull out bed and we had to sit outside and watch her through a gap until she was asleep. I said never again until we bought an awning. Plus it was lack of storage, it's amazing how much room clothes, toiletries, wellies, kitchen and cleaning stuff etc take up. We've been twice since, an awning makes so much difference, comfy chairs, a separate table, space to store items, somewhere to put all of the toddlers toys and for her to play. The awning meant the adults could sit outside of the van and enjoying the evening whilst our daughter went to sleep... Well in theory, she insisted that I went to sleep at the same time as her because she remembered on our one night trip that mummy slept in the bed with her. If I didn't stay, there was a risk she'd try looking for me and fall out of bed or touch the hob etc, so I went to bed at the same time which was slightly annoying. I think Anna and Jonathan might struggle in their motorhome living in one space, especially after putting the kids to bed, mind you Anna will probably be happy to go to bed at the same time as the babies. I couldn't go away this time of the year, especially without an awning, especially if it's raining and muddy, it's silly things, where will they put their muddy wellies, where will they put their towels to dry, where will the the As play. Seems a small space for 6. Unless they have an awning but it will be too cold to sit in. The Vlogs will be interesting.

Reactions: 8
The kids forgot to mention where Jonno is going to keep all the wine he will need to consume.

Do you think this was one of the "business decisions" Jonno made whilst Anna was far too busy having to look after her kids because they don't have childcare and so couldn't go to any meetings? If Anna wasn't so prissy about her grey show prison I bet she'd have thrown a chair at him like she did in the old home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The more I think of it the more I think this is just to get views and they're not really going anywhere. They just bought it for next summer when the kids are bigger and they're just making out that they're going off in it for a few days to get people interested again. Like a try before you buy to see if they like it ( but he probably bought it or rented it before even trying it knowing him) before actually going anywhere. They'll probably just park it in the drive or bring it into the back garden to their woods for the day and claim it's camping. 🙄
There's just no way Anal will go off on the road in it, no way!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.