SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This.
I mean, when even the Inghams are more relatable, something's all wrong.
That old house helped them, now they aren't middle-class enough nor are they rich enough to be appealing if that makes any sense.
If they were more real Housewives like (or Luisa Zissmann-esque) that could be appealing in its own way. But the not-so-pretty liar is so new money that it's all just very tacky. You know that saying, you can't polish a turd....
Next to Princess Sacone, he looks like a bum and their family Image isn't cohesive at all, that's why it's not working.
It’s sad. Things would work better maybe if they didn’t post so often because there’s really nothing interesting in their lives. That being said, they’ll continue to grasp at straws and dig out anything they can use as ‘content’ because they’re so terrified of losing the money and the prospect of a ‘real’ job or more common life.

Reactions: 7
What I would really love to see from Anna is a lot more appreciation of how well off she is, and less moaning. She really doesn’t seem to realise how privileged she is.

They all have their health for a start. I have a little niece with Down’s syndrome and if she saw all the operation etc she’s had to have it would make her appreciate her own kids’ health.

Even the lack of money worries would be such a big thing. I’m not in poverty by any means but I can’t afford waxes and manicures. I bet for Christmas she’ll just go on Amazon, find stuff the kids will like and click buy without a thought. Or raid the PO Box for Santa presents.

Meanwhile a lot of us have to beg, borrow and steal to give our kids nice presents, and then they watch YouTube and feel hard done by with the amount of stuff kids like the Sjs get.

To give credit where it’s due Jonathan does really seem to enjoy his kids and have fun with them (how much of it is for the cameras I’m not sure) whereas Anna seems irritated by them a lot of the time.

I’m sure she’ll regret it in years to come. I so wish I’d played more with mine and worried less about the mess. It goes so quick and you don’t get the time back. Although in my case I was a single mum so every mess was mine to clean. I never had a housekeeper 🙄

Even with the quitting my job thing. If she’d even said something like I realise I’m lucky to have the choice to work or not. An awful lot of mothers would kill to be in that position. But it’s always just acting hard done by.

I’m really eager to see how these new YouTube rules will affect the sjs and Inghams.

Something just tells me when Eduardo hits 11/12 he’s gonna have just had enough of the cameras. Emilia I can see becoming another Mia Fizz with the performance all the time.

I don’t believe for one second J and A would be fine with the kids saying they don’t want to be on camera. A completely contradicted herself in the documentary anyway. On one hand she said it would be fine, then In the next breath she essentially said she would tell the kids they couldn’t go to their school or have nice things if they weren’t on camera.

Im sorry I’ve written an essay, but I’ve been up all night and watched a few sj videos so needed a rant!
From a fellow ranter , you rant away , I agree with much of your rant , wait until she has four teenagers about the place she will appreciate how easy little ones can be ! , Amelia was a genuinely sweet little girl but the signs are showing now of a spoilt attention seeking madam can you imagine a female a Jonothan playing up for the cameras , but with a dash of her snobby entitled mom , not that I blame Amelia they have created her persona one day they will have cause to wish they had not I think she will become a force to be reckoned with !

Reactions: 17
This.
I mean, when even the Inghams are more relatable, something's all wrong.
That old house helped them, now they aren't middle-class enough nor are they rich enough to be appealing if that makes any sense.
If they were more real Housewives like (or Luisa Zissmann-esque) that could be appealing in its own way. But the not-so-pretty liar is so new money that it's all just very tacky. You know that saying, you can't polish a turd....
Next to Princess Sacone, he looks like a bum and their family Image isn't cohesive at all, that's why it's not working.
Definitely this ^ you can bet even the cult watching them are wondering why they kids have no swing, trampoline etc on that grass instead of him trying to get stately home grass lines 😂. None of them will say it in comments because they are to scared to go against the party line but you can bet they think it. Poor kids

Reactions: 10
Ouch indeed. However I think they're staying off today because their project/trip/kinda-off-the-Grid tit starts today or they leave today.
I'm not surprised their views are down - I mean, she did caption unloading the bleeping dishwasher. ASMR videos are more exciting than that. And at least they serve a purpose. I don't know why anyone would want to see the witch unload a dishwasher. Even their minions can't love that? Watching paint dry is more exciting than that!
Yes, today is their travel day.

Reactions: 3
They're obviously hoping being off the grid for a few days will draw in the minions more to get the views up. They're probably only gone to Asda shopping and pretending it's a big trip away. 🤣
Under 55k views on yesterday's video, yikes!
There's teenagers who aren't well known that have more views than that. 🙈
Lemonandlime you hit the nail on the head there. They're neither poor, middle class or rich, they're wannabe fake freeloaders that put on a show of wealth.
Off topic, I've always wondered if a past employee or relation or old friends are members here and post or have a good giggle at our posts?
Imagine if one of 'us' is really one of their sisters or brothers or 'Friend' 😂
If anyone is, please feel free to spill, spill, spill. 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
They're obviously hoping being off the grid for a few days will draw in the minions more to get the views up. They're probably only gone to Asda shopping and pretending it's a big trip away. 🤣
Under 55k views on yesterday's video, yikes!
There's teenagers who aren't well known that have more views than that. 🙈
Lemonandlime you hit the nail on the head there. They're neither poor, middle class or rich, they're wannabe fake freeloaders that put on a show of wealth.
Off topic, I've always wondered if a past employee or relation or old friends are members here and post or have a good giggle at our posts?
Imagine if one of 'us' is really one of their sisters or brothers or 'Friend' 😂
If anyone is, please feel free to spill, spill, spill. 👍
I have a video with over 10K views and I only have 370 subscribers. So when you put it that way..... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
what constitutes as a view anyway? Starting a video or watching to the end? It's ending as song that counts for iTunes...

LOL!!!! The latest #sponsored content in Anna's story is a Colgate ad!!! Have they seen the brown tooth?! And Anna claims it's difficult getting the kids to brush their teeth. I'd be more worried about Jonathan if I was her. Then again, Botox Kid's Momma did. a nice job cleaning up his chompers, she might do it again...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
SO MUCH FOR DUBAI!!!
They are going bleeping camping. Money must be tiiiight. Four kids in a camper van!!!! I mean, first the love for skating thing, now the family vacay in an RV! Are they actively trying to be like the Inghams now?! How could you think that's a good idea?!
Also, why would you want to go camping with four basically feral kids? They go crazy every time they are in a restaurant, I'd never bring them camping!! It's also freezing at this point, what the duck?! Unless they're going to Italy, camping at the end of October is really bad idea if you ask me!

I can't wait for the vlogs, I'm gonna have a field day with the recraps! Anna and the four (or five) people who make her go bonkers in a giant house.....! How will she cope with her family in a tiny metal can?!

Sooo... what do we think? Will we be writing her obituary when the trip is over... or will she just be sectioned?!

I mean. Camping. Anna. The bleeping Princess.

Thank you thank you thank you, that is going to be comedy GOLD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh wow! This is going to be fun. I think there will be a catch. He will have stretched the truth for the views like....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh wow! This is going to be fun. I think there will be a catch. He will have stretched the truth for the views like....
Maybe they're gonna park it in front of the Four Seasons where the Witch will be lodging while the others get to stay in the camper?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
SO MUCH FOR DUBAI!!!
They are going bleeping camping. Money must be tiiiight. Four kids in a camper van!!!! I mean, first the love for skating thing, now the family vacay in an RV! Are they actively trying to be like the Inghams now?! How could you think that's a good idea?!
Also, why would you want to go camping with four basically feral kids? They go crazy every time they are in a restaurant, I'd never bring them camping!! It's also freezing at this point, what the duck?! Unless they're going to Italy, camping at the end of October is really bad idea if you ask me!

I can't wait for the vlogs, I'm gonna have a field day with the recraps! Anna and the four (or five) people who make her go bonkers in a giant house.....! How will she cope with her family in a tiny metal can?!

Sooo... what do we think? Will we be writing her obituary when the trip is over... or will she just be sectioned?!

I'm peeing my pants excited to watch this play out!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
SO MUCH FOR DUBAI!!!

Hahah how is Anna ever going to ‘cook’ with that tiny space 😂 ah that’s right they’ll probably just order food all the time or just eat nothing. One of the two extremes anyway

• Haha
Hahah how is Anna ever going to ‘cook’ with that tiny space 😂 ah that’s right they’ll probably just order food all the time or just eat nothing. One of the two extremes anyway
Maybe she's not even coming. Or she'll just stay /eat at whatever hotel they park the camper in front of. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
SO MUCH FOR DUBAI!!!

OMG 😂😂😂
I’m speechless!
Can’t wait for the circus!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There will be more to it, without doubt. They can’t parent their kids at home and sure as hell can’t on holiday. Unless there’s a holiday club involved, ii just can’t see it.

Omg this is priceless! Funnier if they were actually in a tent but still. Kids think of all that outdoor time whilst Mummy cooks and kicks you all out at 5am to do her work out. What will Jonno do when they're all asleep by 8pm? Read here? How the hell are they going to cope? Anna might be needing that botox top up even sooner.

I take it it's gifted/ a spon.

I'd say buckle up but ya know...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Safari?
Lapland?
Glamping? 😂😂 Could you imagine Anal glamping 🤯🤣🤣
We laughed at your suggestion about glamping, well it’s worse !! 🤣

How Anna will cope with 4 children (including a toodler and a baby) without any help ?

I think they went that far to regain some views.
Like the Ingham’s and this family dressed in white and jeans, they chose to travel in a van.
I bet Anna won’t be the same after this trip 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.