SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annal's solution to keep her kids busy, make them eat, travel, enjoy weekends and now **toot toot trumpets** brush their teeth, is **drum roll** shove them in front of screen. Huge round of applause to parents of the year. #colgateuk ad. SMH! :geek:

Reactions: 8
WE'RE GOING TO LIVE IN A VAN (OUR NEW HOUSE) VLOG RECRAP

I mean, going on vacation and living somewhere are two very different things... maybe it's clickbait, maybe it's maybelline...err, I mean, Jonathan with his IQ of 130 not realising that it's not one and the same. We start of with Anna in the bathroom - surprise, surprise, in front of the broken toilet. It's an Ad for Colgate but they don't have "this video contains paid for advertising" or whatever tag thing in it. It doesn't say anywhere that this is an ad, so can everyone go and report them real quick? Anna wants to show off the toothpaste on Alessia, but Alessia doesn't want to perform - she then says Andrea is way easier because she can just brush his teeth and Alessia is "fussy" "difficult" "stressful". Lovely. Anna makes faces and is really annoyed with her. Jonathan is filming this tit and you can see the top of his semi-bald head in the mirror. Made me laugh. They say in the description that it contains an ad but the video itself doesn't have any declaration in it, neither the label nor is Anna ever saying it is sponsored and that was a full 4.5 minutes of Anna talking about Colgate and giving tips of how to get children to clean their teeth. If she thinks she's qualified to give anyone tips, she should really pass them on to Jonathan because you don't get a brown tooth by taking care of your teeth. There's a flashback to Emilia's first dentist visit and we learn that Andrea is going for his first dental appointment today. I'm guessing it's at the Wellington Clinic and Botox Mom is doing it? Okay, that was 6,5 minutes of teeth talk. Yeah, seriously everyone should report it.

They're off to London for the appointment and Jonathan films up Andrea's nose for several minutes and gives us a front-row view to his boogers.

Called it - they are with Botox mom. Her logo is constantly shown in the background... Free dental care for free advertising. We're 10 minutes in and they are still on the teeth. Why am I watching Botox Mom counting Andrea's teeth? Oh my god, she did it twice! Why is a one year old with not too many teeth at the dentist's? Oh thank god it's over.

Next scene is them back at the house prepping for their camping trip. Jonathan doesn't say where they are going or what they are doing and acts like nobody has a clue...when the title already reveals it all, what the duck? Jonathan is taking the Es to pick up the camper... and on the way back, the kids go crazy...this is going to be insane when they are actually on the road. When they get home, the kids give Anna a tour of the van... Emilia goes "oh, and that's the shower" The shower is referenced several times... yikes. First thing Anna says when she steps into the tiny bathroom "where am I going to do my makeup?" Well, probably at the hotel where you will actually be sleeping? Serisouly, if makeup is her main concern, maybe you shouldn't go camping. Jesus, the shower head pulls out from the sink and Anna makes THE CREEPIEST FACE as she pulls it out (think "warm shower" face). Four feral kids in a camper van - you know they're gonna get some cold showers on the road. For a camper, I'd say this is on the smaller side, so I fully expect Anna to have a mental break down.

Jonathan, Anna and the Es have been in the camper for a while when Alessia runs out of the house to join them. Either the As where left alone inside the house when Anna first came out, or the new nanny / babysitter has been found? It ends without us ever finding out where they are going. Somewhere where they can leave a baby on a beach I presume? Since they're trying to do YT Ingham Style and all...

In all honesty though, unless you're going to Spain/Italy, why would you go camping in October?! Or are they going to the Lake District or something? Again, why would you do that in October? If it rains, everyone is stuck in there....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
We laughed at your suggestion about glamping, well it’s worse !! 🤣

How Anna will cope with 4 children (including a toodler and a baby) without any help ?

I think they went that far to regain some views.
Like the Ingham’s and this family dressed in white and jeans, they chose to travel in a van.
I bet Anna won’t be the same after this trip 😂😂
The princess is going to be found at the end of the trip in a dim caravan corner rocking back and forth, looking disheveled with smudged make up (the lip liner looking particularly fetching) sporting a nervous twitch and wringing her Hermès scarf in her hands...

WE'RE GOING TO LIVE IN A VAN (OUR NEW HOUSE) VLOG RECRAP

I mean, going on vacation and living somewhere are two very different things... maybe it's clickbait, maybe it's maybelline...err, I mean, Jonathan with his IQ of 130 not realising that it's not one and the same. We start of with Anna in the bathroom - surprise, surprise, in front of the broken toilet. It's an Ad for Colgate but they don't have "this video contains paid for advertising" or whatever tag thing in it. It doesn't say anywhere that this is an ad, so can everyone go and report them real quick? Anna wants to show off the toothpaste on Alessia, but Alessia doesn't want to perform - she then says Andrea is way easier because she can just brush his teeth and Alessia is "fussy" "difficult" "stressful". Lovely. Anna makes faces and is really annoyed with her. Jonathan is filming this tit and you can see the top of his semi-bald head in the mirror. Made me laugh. They say in the description that it contains an ad but the video itself doesn't have any declaration in it, neither the label nor is Anna ever saying it is sponsored and that was a full 4.5 minutes of Anna talking about Colgate and giving tips of how to get children to clean their teeth. If she thinks she's qualified to give anyone tips, she should really pass them on to Jonathan because you don't get a brown tooth by taking care of your teeth. There's a flashback to Emilia's first dentist visit and we learn that Andrea is going for his first dental appointment today. I'm guessing it's at the Wellington Clinic and Botox Mom is doing it? Okay, that was 6,5 minutes of teeth talk. Yeah, seriously everyone should report it.

They're off to London for the appointment and Jonathan films up Andrea's nose for several minutes and gives us a front-row view to his boogers.

Called it - they are with Botox mom. Her logo is constantly shown in the background... Free dental care for free advertising. We're 10 minutes in and they are still on the teeth. Why am I watching Botox Mom counting Andrea's teeth? Oh my god, she did it twice! Why is a one year old with not too many teeth at the dentist's? Oh thank god it's over.

Next scene is them back at the house prepping for their camping trip. Jonathan doesn't say where they are going or what they are doing and acts like nobody has a clue...when the title already reveals it all, what the duck? Jonathan is taking the Es to pick up the camper... and on the way back, the kids go crazy...this is going to be insane when they are actually on the road. When they get home, the kids give Anna a tour of the van... Emilia goes "oh, and that's the shower" The shower is referenced several times... yikes. First thing Anna says when she steps into the tiny bathroom "where am I going to do my makeup?" Well, probably at the hotel where you will actually be sleeping? Serisouly, if makeup is her main concern, maybe you shouldn't go camping. Jesus, the shower head pulls out from the sink and Anna makes THE CREEPIEST FACE as she pulls it out (think "warm shower" face). Four feral kids in a camper van - you know they're gonna get some cold showers on the road. For a camper, I'd say this is on the smaller side, so I fully expect Anna to have a mental break down.

Jonathan, Anna and the Es have been in the camper for a while when Alessia runs out of the house to join them. Either the As where left alone inside the house when Anna first came out, or the new nanny / babysitter has been found? It ends without us ever finding out where they are going. Somewhere where they can leave a baby on a beach I presume? Since they're trying to do YT Ingham Style and all...

In all honesty though, unless you're going to Spain/Italy, why would you go camping in October?! Or are they going to the Lake District or something? Again, why would you do that in October? If it rains, everyone is stuck in there....
Bring. It. On!!
This is going to be gold 🤣👌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Comedy gold!!! 😂😂😂😂
I called it and I still call that they are going broke , come on, they constantly throw around materialistic crap and name drop to make themselves look and sound well off, but this just proves they're far from it.
If this is his idea to be relatable he'd want to give his head a wobble.
Anal will last five hours maximum. They'll do what 'Im a celebrity get me out of here' does and stay in a hotel ,but pretend they're living among nature. It's just too funny. 🤣😂
Anal can't cope with the kids when they have their own prison playroom, how will she cope with them in her ear and under her feet in a small space. 🙈🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Comedy gold!!! 😂😂😂😂
I called it and I still call that they are going broke , come on, they constantly throw around materialistic crap and name drop to make themselves look and sound well off, but this just proves they're far from it.
If this is his idea to be relatable he'd want to give his head a wobble.
Anal will last five hours maximum. They'll do what 'Im a celebrity get me out of here' does and stay in a hotel ,but pretend they're living among nature. It's just too funny. 🤣😂
Anal can't cope with the kids when they have their own prison playroom, how will she cope with them in her ear and under her feet in a small space. 🙈🙊
We should take bets on how long it will take for her to have a break down and / or get sectioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We should take bets on how long it will take for her to have a break down and / or get sectioned.
I refuse to watch them,.are they really going to stay in it or are they just parking it outside the house as a pretend trip for the kids?
I bet ,on camera five hours, off camera 12 minutes 3 seconds 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Two nights max do you reckon ?
Two nights max not actually sleeping in it 😅. It's prob just for days out and then they come back home
Before they've left the drive. If they are even going to leave the drive.

Still laugh at them getting Holiday Inn to sponsor their book tour but them not even staying in the Holiday Inn.

• Haha
I can’t get over her face 🙄😳

Wonder if they will mosey on down to Brighton to see their best friends Alfie and Zoe ?

Nope I reckon they will throw kayak ‘friend’ on top and have a few laughs with Louis with the dreads that annal creamed her knickers over.....

😜🤪🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did someone report the video? It says 'includes paid promotion' in the bottom left corner of the screen now

• Heart
[QUOTE="Eyesopened, post: 575683, member: 6693

Nope I reckon they will throw kayak ‘friend’ on top and have a few laughs with Louis with the dreads that annal creamed her knickers over.....

😜🤪🤫
[/QUOTE]

I just want to make sure I have the correct person. She creamed her knickers over this guy!?!? This is the Louis you're referencing?

If it is, she has a slew of issues.
Screenshot_20191023-150829.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1.89m subs
At 20.40pm 17,780 views.

This is bad lads.
🤭

What if their had to sell the house as money not coming in as much before, or now have to shop at a known supermarket.???

Anna will have a fit.

She's depending on youtube money for her gluten dairy free organic food n for her to stay in the grey house. (Lol everytime I see that I think of the good witch)

What's going to happen when their can't afford days out. Wait there dont go out 😁

The views are down the subs are going down

J boy going to need to change things up.

But it's both there fault for the shower gate.
Anna shouldn't of filmed it. J boy should of cut it out.
Not the Stacey show only half of us watched that.

The other half are teens n didnt see it. So J or A cant blame the show on losing views n subs.

Reactions: 7
1.89m subs
At 20.40pm 17,780 views.

This is bad lads.
🤭

What if their had to sell the house as money not coming in as much before, or now have to shop at a known supermarket.???

Anna will have a fit.

She's depending on youtube money for her gluten dairy free organic food n for her to stay in the grey house. (Lol everytime I see that I think of the good witch)

What's going to happen when their can't afford days out. Wait there dont go out 😁

The views are down the subs are going down

J boy going to need to change things up.

But it's both there fault for the shower gate.
Anna shouldn't of filmed it. J boy should of cut it out.
Not the Stacey show only half of us watched that.

The other half are teens n didnt see it. So J or A cant blame the show on losing views n subs.
YIKES. Those figures are terrible. Perhaps the end is in sight. I honestly don't understand why he can't say where there going cause when they do tell us we'll all be like really, that? ffs, boring! i said this before, he's trying to keep people engaged and its not working.

Reactions: 10
I bet they take It over to Ireland for some free babysitting and princess will have a bed!

A bit of a step down from their exclusive suite in Italy!

• Haha
Boring..................😴😴😴😴😴

Who wants to see a video about a family fake camping in the fall?? Most people do family camping trips in the summer. This reeks of a last minute desperate attempt to bring some excitement to the vlogs.

I'm with others who say this trip will either be to no where or maybe he'll drive around the block a few times to make out like they actually went somewhere. There's no way in hell Anna is actually staying in that van. Nope! Don't buy it. She'll probably stay home with the little ones claiming they couldn't do it. Oh wait ..she's not capable of being alone with her kids especially over night.

It’s went from 1.9 mill to 1.89 mill... 😮😮😮😮😂

Their subscribers obviously sorry I was so happy I didn’t explain myself properly 😂 Jonathan will have to get a real job!
Strange, they lost 10 thousand subs in 1 day!😳
Screenshot_20191023-161618_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I 100% think they’re struggling with money & the reason they seem to be “cutting back” by not going on days out or holidays is because winter is coming which means they’re gonna have a pay a tit ton for heating and Christmas.
I also refuse to believe A will stay in that camper van, she’s probably booked a hotel room on her own while J is left to deal with the kids in the camper van. Gonna be an interested few vlogs (for once)

We laughed at your suggestion about glamping, well it’s worse !! 🤣

How Anna will cope with 4 children (including a toodler and a baby) without any help ?

I think they went that far to regain some views.
Like the Ingham’s and this family dressed in white and jeans, they chose to travel in a van.
I bet Anna won’t be the same after this trip 😂😂
Oh my God are you talking about that weird vegan family where like no one talks and it’s just time lapses. There’s something off about that family it’s more like a cult than a family.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.