SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I think of it the more I think this is just to get views and they're not really going anywhere. They just bought it for next summer when the kids are bigger and they're just making out that they're going off in it for a few days to get people interested again. Like a try before you buy to see if they like it ( but he probably bought it or rented it before even trying it knowing him) before actually going anywhere. They'll probably just park it in the drive or bring it into the back garden to their woods for the day and claim it's camping. 🙄
There's just no way Anal will go off on the road in it, no way!
I wonder about this as well. Because of the things you mentioned and partly because he left the Range Rover at the camper van lot since he went there without a 2nd driver to drive it back home.

Reactions: 5
And somehow the Family also had a farm where they would slaughter one animal per year and said animal would feed everyone for an entire year! Gotta love all his fairytales. Some of them are dark (me too), some of them are ridiculous (Farm) or silly (Brian)... and all of them are almost certainly untrue. But you know, if world leaders can get away with making up facts as they go with no consequences, why shouldn't the not-so-pretty little liar join in on this fun, too?
not so pretty little liar😂😂😂😂😂

Ouch indeed. However I think they're staying off today because their project/trip/kinda-off-the-Grid tit starts today or they leave today.
I'm not surprised their views are down - I mean, she did caption unloading the bleeping dishwasher. ASMR videos are more exciting than that. And at least they serve a purpose. I don't know why anyone would want to see the witch unload a dishwasher. Even their minions can't love that? Watching paint dry is more exciting than that!
And she was so slow and awkward doing it she was looking at some of the dishes before putting them in their piles like she was trying to figure out whether they were clean or dirty, and that was her so busy morning routine, emptying a dishwasher is not that big a deal, what other people do is get their kids ready for school ,making kids breakfast, supervise teeth cleaning and washing or bathing kids, get kids out the door, drive them or walk them to school, come back home do more chores etc.. ! bleeping lazy witch!

what constitutes as a view anyway? Starting a video or watching to the end? It's ending as song that counts for iTunes...

LOL!!!! The latest #sponsored content in Anna's story is a Colgate ad!!! Have they seen the brown tooth?! And Anna claims it's difficult getting the kids to brush their teeth. I'd be more worried about Jonathan if I was her. Then again, Botox Kid's Momma did. a nice job cleaning up his chompers, she might do it again...
The only good thing about the Colgate ad was that the kids got new toothbrushes, the good for duck all parents never buy them new ones and you can see on the vlogs their toothbrushes are so worn out!

When Anna was doing the ' tour' of the camper van she pulled the shower head up and said " shall we turn it on? " and you can hear one of the kids say " no" in a quiet scared voice!😞

It’s went from 1.9 mill to 1.89 mill... 😮😮😮😮😂

Their subscribers obviously sorry I was so happy I didn’t explain myself properly 😂 Jonathan will have to get a real job!
🎉🎉🎉

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
There is no way in the world Anna is going to spend even one night in that van 🤣 unless they film a time lapse of the entire night I refuse to believe a word of it. This is the woman that orders porridge to be brought to the room in hotels so she doesn’t have to actually walk downstairs for breakfast!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
FIRST TIME ICE SKATING WITH THE KIDS VLOG RECRAP

Anna opens the vlog and tells us she's showing us her morning routine. She starts with emptying the dishwasher while Andrea watches. Next step is putting away the cutlery. Then the cups. No tit she's captioned each action in case someone's totally inept and needs CC because they can't figure out that she's putting a mug in a cupboard. Somewhere in the background Andrea is inspecting the wine fridge! LOL. Okay, next caption - putting away baking baking utensils. Yes, J's mistake, not mine. Baking baking! If you're gonna caption that tit, why don't you proofread it? Putting away kids bowls. It's kids', Mr. IQ of 130! Feeding six dogs. I swear more care goes into preparing the dog food - she's stirring each dog bowl and calls each dog by name when the bowl is delivered to the dogs. Next caption: putting away lunch boxes. More kids cutlery. Next step:packing dishwasher. Anna is moving at a snail's pace and I'm about to pass out from boredom, but I'm taking one for the team, I love you guys. Washing the kids placemats boards. Washing the dog bowls. OMG I'm just realising this happening in almost real time. This is so horrible. Next we've got rescuing Andrea (he wandered off of course). Cleaning the sink. Andrea is crying and screaming in the background. Anna is tending to the sink. Oh thank duck it's over. Five minutes of my life I'll never get back. It really wasn't a morning routine you moron, I just watched someone unload a dishwasher. If that's her entire routine, I'm not surprised she loses her tit when she has to do one extra task.

Anyway, they are off to London for ice skating. They were invited by LOL dolls and we never get an explanation why Alessia wasn't allowed to come. I mean, we know she's a second class child that gets benched whenever possible, but why doesn't Jonathan tell his loyal minions? On the upside, the As will have a better time in someone else's care. Olivia, who I will refer to as Botox Kid from now on is in the video A TON. And the other little girl. Jonathan pays way more attention to Botox Kid than he does to his own children. He's always filming her. She's absolutely beautiful, the friendliest friends might enjoy. At the event, there's a ball pit, they design donuts and finally they go skating. The mean toddler would've loved all of that. JESUS STOP FILMING BOTOX KID WOULD YOU. That girl doesn't even know she's shown to the world, I don't think children can really grasp that and if they aren't Youtube Babies they probably have no idea. Emilia is out of view but he shoves the camera in Botox Kid's face anyway. None of them can skate and the witch is fussier than the kids about it.

Afterwards, they are all at Five Guys... and the one thing I take away from this: the two botox siblings both eat the healthy burger, where you get it wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun. The SJs get given fries of course. When they leave, Anna says she's pregnant with a milkshake. Alright then. On the train ride home, Botox Kid is the star of the show once again. She can sing. Yeah. That's gonna be a treat for the friendliest friends.

Back at the house, Jonathan is lying on the floor and all the kids are literally on top of him and each other. Everyone's tumbling around. Anna is filming Andrea opening a drawer. She's saying "he's gonna slam his fingers in a minute..." So instead of putting the camera down she just laughs.

OMG. Okay. I have to quote Anna - she claims she's never told that story before: the other day when I was alone with Andrea I handed him three barbies that were left over by the other kids. He looked at them like... and then she makes a face. "He was just not interested and then he ran off and went into the cars". Sorry witch, we've heard that already. Like a month ago. What is new information is that Andrea takes tupperware containers in the kitchen and pretends they are cars. "He is a very different child from to I used to...let's just say that..." And she doesn't look happy. Obviously.

Anna calls dibs on putting the boys to bed (apparently the easier option). Emilia wants to play...and Alessia wants a story read. I love her.

End of the vlog rant: Jonathan says he can't ice skate and wishes he could. Dude, give Chris Ingham a call, I bet he'll teach you. He might be well excited to have a skating buddy his own age. Anyway, Jonathan then tells us that he went to school with Brian McFadden from Westlife who was really good at ice skating.. he claims Brian invited him to go ice skating....but Jonathan sucked and Brian was seriously good... and because Jonathan wasn't any good "that's how I knew I wasn't going to be friends with Brian McFadden." WTF.

One more reference to the mysterious trip - it starts tomorrow and he has figured a way to upload a few things.

View attachment 51134
see those little dots where the lines start?
That's gotta be the Botox injection sites?

They are acne scars sitting in her forehead wrinkles, she has had them for years from hormonal acne and mentioned wanting laser treatment for them. I’m new here btw but becoming an avid reader! Hi!

Reactions: 7
Is Fun for Louis still a thing?

How is Anna even going to get in that bed with her broken pelvis?
Oh hell yeah Fun for Louis is still a thing! If I was ten years younger I would definitely jump his bony arse hahaha he is a beautiful man lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The more I think of it the more I think this is just to get views and they're not really going anywhere. They just bought it for next summer when the kids are bigger and they're just making out that they're going off in it for a few days to get people interested again. Like a try before you buy to see if they like it ( but he probably bought it or rented it before even trying it knowing him) before actually going anywhere. They'll probably just park it in the drive or bring it into the back garden to their woods for the day and claim it's camping. 🙄
It's possible that they won't go away in it, cos Jof can make the excuse that he couldn't put up the vlogs cos of no internet!
And they rented it , money's getting tight now and no way Anna will go in it so not worth buying it!

what does she mean " explore" !? The only thing she'd explore is the bed!

I don't believe he bought or even rented the camper. This is a PAID FOR ADVERT. He is so desperate for sponsored videos. Even the cars he drives are all free sponsored vehicles. He has to have everything FREE

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And the minions decided it was because of 'safety', because everyone knew what hotels they'd be at..... uhuh... nope, was all Anna feeling she was too good for a Holiday Inn hotelroom...
Yeah it was okay to flog to the sheep and to be a temporary creche for the babies but like hell was Anna actually staying in one. Good luck with the campervan Princess Sacone.

Apparently not anymore lol.
He has 2,02M subscribers but the views are max 50k.
OG youtubers as they said...
At least Louis sort of had a purpose. And was vlogging an interesting life.
Special recognition for services to humour award goes to you, Fatima!
She is so not staying in there. But I so want her to. The moaning will be gold.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just had a thought, imagine shortass Jof getting up into that van! He's need to use a ladder😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just had a thought, imagine shortass Jof getting up into that van! He's need to use a ladder😂😂😂
Now imagine him driving it while sitting on Emilia's booster seat!!! 🤣🤣🤣 No way can his toddler length legs reach the pedals!! He'll probably have to choose between seeing over the steering wheel or reaching the pedals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
(Anna will love this analogy!)
I just watched the Harry and Meghan documentary and I can’t help compare it to the children family vloggers.

The kids were born in to the spotlight. They didn’t have a choice, much like the royals. And we’ve heard many of them talk about how it’s affected them, their entire lives being up for public scrutiny. Also they share nothing of their lives in comparison to family vloggers. We’ll never see a photo of Prince Louis on the potty! I really do worry about the affects of all this nether future.

I don’t know if I’m explaining my thoughts well. It makes total sense in my head!

Reactions: 8
It does make sense, Karen.

And look at all the kid actors who have had physical and mental health issues later in life. And they did not have cameras in every room of their home spying on them for easy footage.....

Oh I'm definitely watching the next vlog to find out where they have been in that camper van.
Princess Anna will absolutley hate it, you can tell by her attitude from the start. I'm not precious but I would hate it, camping life is certainly not for me.
No matter how big it is all those kids squashed in there, the 2 A's being the problem children and the 2 E's running amok screaming and shouting and not forgetting Joliar doing it for the vlogs and acting like an excitable 6 year old, plenty of bad behaviour for Anna to deal with, and not being able to go to bed early is a disaster waiting to happen.
I would love to have seen her face when he announced to her that they were getting one, im sure it would have been a picture as mine would have been, my other half would not even think of getting one for me whereas she has no frigging choice. Oh dear 😂🤣

• Haha
There's an article on the Mail Online today about 'influencers' including Anna.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7605767/The-influential-mothers-Britain-guess-do.html

Reactions: 2
Special recognition for services to humour award goes to you, Fatima!
She is so not staying in there. But I so want her to. The moaning will be gold.
Aww thank you I’m honored ☺

In the vlog, he said that they are packing up and cleaning the house before leaving, so I hope they are spending at least a few days in there.

I thought they rented it.
Because I don’t think they would buy it, money is short and Anna isn’t the type of woman who would occasionally would spend time in there.

In the interview, she said in a few weeks that’s why I thought it was in October otherwise she would have said at the end of the year, because in December the weather is still very good.
Oh well, we will see...

Last edited:
Aww thank you I’m honored ☺

In the vlog, he said that they are packing up and cleaning the house before leaving, so I hope they are spending at least a few days in there.
I thought they rented it.
Because I don’t think they would buy it, money is short and Anna isn’t the type of woman who would occasionally would spend the times in there.
Maybe they will live in the van and rent out the house to bring in the much needed money 😂 😂 😂 😂

Oh how I would love these two to loose it all, and have to work for a living like normal people ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's an article on the Mail Online today about 'influencers' including Anna.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7605767/The-influential-mothers-Britain-guess-do.html
330890C0-2411-4237-8811-18B22C8F0468.jpeg

997A9F6B-1757-41E2-9641-3B48A85C1F40.jpeg

0D6E2626-E834-4A02-9C32-C7AB3B0F352E.jpeg

I’m still waiting for my subpoena (I hope it’s the right word, learned it of from The Good Wife series 🤣) lol.
I have even emailed the radio of Cork for the cold shower and nothing happened to me.

“sharing a film of Jonathan giving her a cold shower” what ?!?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.