SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 51612
View attachment 51613
View attachment 51614

I’m still waiting for my subpoena (I hope it’s the right word, learned it of from The Good Wife series 🤣) lol.
I have even emailed the radio of Cork for the cold shower and nothing happened to me.

“sharing a film of Jonathan giving her a cold shower” what ?!?!
"Surrey mum-of-four Anna Saccone-Joly has four children"
Wow I'm pretty sure Anna wrote this, there's no way anyone would need to mention how many kids she has in two ways in the one sentence. Gotta love the daily mail 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I was sooo annoyed when she kept doing this.
Like she ate a feast, lol.
Me too!!! She does it all the time

Actually I feel sorry for her sometimes, I mean, she's unable to enjoy simple things as a picnic in the woods, do treking in the mountain without sh*** makeup... It scares me the way she despises the camper, she's such a witch

Reactions: 8
I really don’t think they’re short of money. Social blade is estimating nearly £400 a day per video! Like someone else said, he’s greedy and wants everything for free and with there being so many of them, companies are unlikely to give them freebies in school holidays which is their most lucrative time.

Reactions: 7
so it seems kate murnane and family are on their way to dubai, I wonder if the saccones had their free trip revoked and the best they could find to replace it was the free camper van?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just here to watch Anna cooking one of her free of any fun, meals, in the little camper stove 🤣🤣

• Haha
so, this is my lasagna pan before it's going into the oven (we don't like cheese that much and it's definitely not meant to be a classic lasagna) ... I just wanted to say that this will feed two people and the pan will probably be close empty after lunch. I bet it's the same size pan as they used...

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
An article about putting children in car seats with thick winter coats on. Parents can be fined up to £500 per child not strapped in adequately : https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...dren-into-car-seats-this-winter-a6769326.html
The Witchjolys would be so poor if they were fined if they were fined for each incident.... two children... documented on video 5 times a week....!

oh and speaking of not caring...
O course you care Anna, you've not looked this 'natural' in years and years....
Those faces she makes lately... that's Kathie Lee Gifford and Kristen Wiig Level!
BFAB2044-B0B9-4611-B1A2-55060238102B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Witchjolys would be so poor if they were fined if they were fined for each incident.... two children... documented on video 5 times a week....!

oh and speaking of not caring...
O course you care Anna, you've not looked this 'natural' in years and years....
Those faces she makes lately... that's Kathie Lee Gifford and Kristen Wiig Level! View attachment 51658
What the duck is that face... is she making fun of her husband, the campervan, her (actually looking nicer than usual) hair? Is she having a fit? Don’t get me wrong I don’t agree with making fun of anyones looks but this face spasm is just odd AF...
It seems sooo forced, at this point she is ridiculous.

• Heart
Also, I've done some research, Brian McFadden went to Rosimi College the same time as Jonathan. Jonathan says he went to Rosimi in his 'Draw My Life' video and Brian has written about Rosimi in his biography : https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/cbs-order-probe-into-mcfaddens-beatings-26226080.html Brian is two months younger than Jonathan - so they would have been in the same school year

How slow does Anna move when she's doing housework? No wonder it takes her all day! She doesn't load the dishwasher correctly either and has to run some plates and dishes through a second time!

• Wow
Brian Mcafadden is a complete bully and a gross ego maniac. He dated one of my friends in Australia. She dumped him before he latched on to Delta Goodrem (beautiful Aussie singer) who also dumped him. I wouldn’t brag about knowing him. He’s an ass. I’ve met him and he’s just sleazy.
jonathan. Is a total control freak pain in the ass but he doesn’t strike me as a bully or sleazeball. More of a deranged immature man child who just whines until he gets what he wants.
also if I were Anna I would worry about how much Jonathan drinks. As evidenced in the doco with Stacey.

• Wow
So correct me if I’m wrong. But the van has a tiny bed space for A and J. And one bunk bed. You could maybe squeeze Alessia and Emilia together, yes. But what about Andrea? I’m certain he’s way too small to be sleeping in a bunk bed with one of the older kids?

Whatever way you do it, Alessia or Andrea will be on top bunk. Alessia and Andrea both together isn’t a great idea. But the family don’t care about car seat safety so why would they care about how their babies sleep in a van.

There can’t be any room to squeeze a travel cot in? I just feel like Andrea won’t be safe sleeping anywhere, in a bunk bed with kids or with the adults up top.

Another reason I believe they won’t be sleeping there.

It sent shivers down my spine the way Emilia said ‘and this is our shower’. I half expected her to say COLD shower! M

So correct me if I’m wrong. But the van has a tiny bed space for A and J. And one bunk bed. You could maybe squeeze Alessia and Emilia together, yes. But what about Andrea? I’m certain he’s way too small to be sleeping in a bunk bed with one of the older kids?

Whatever way you do it, Alessia or Andrea will be on top bunk. Alessia and Andrea both together isn’t a great idea. But the family don’t care about car seat safety so why would they care about how their babies sleep in a van.

There can’t be any room to squeeze a travel cot in? I just feel like Andrea won’t be safe sleeping anywhere, in a bunk bed with kids or with the adults up top.

Another reason I believe they won’t be sleeping there.
Why would they care about keeping Andrea safe? They have absolutely never ever done that.

SO MUCH FOR DUBAI!!!
They are going bleeping camping. Money must be tiiiight. Four kids in a camper van!!!! I mean, first the love for skating thing, now the family vacay in an RV! Are they actively trying to be like the Inghams now?! How could you think that's a good idea?!
Also, why would you want to go camping with four basically feral kids? They go crazy every time they are in a restaurant, I'd never bring them camping!! It's also freezing at this point, what the duck?! Unless they're going to Italy, camping at the end of October is really bad idea if you ask me!

I can't wait for the vlogs, I'm gonna have a field day with the recraps! Anna and the four (or five) people who make her go bonkers in a giant house.....! How will she cope with her family in a tiny metal can?!

Sooo... what do we think? Will we be writing her obituary when the trip is over... or will she just be sectioned?!

I mean. Camping. Anna. The bleeping Princess.

Thank you thank you thank you, that is going to be comedy GOLD.

"This is where we do our showers"
Eh? WHY???????????????????????????????

It sent shivers down my spine the way Emilia said ‘and this is our shower’. I half expected her to say COLD shower! M
Sorry I didn't see your reply as I was catching up before I put mine but I completely agree, I feel SICK hearing that! 😢

Reactions: 4
Also, I've done some research, Brian McFadden went to Rosimi College the same time as Jonathan. Jonathan says he went to Rosimi in his 'Draw My Life' video and Brian has written about Rosimi in his biography : https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/cbs-order-probe-into-mcfaddens-beatings-26226080.html Brian is two months younger than Jonathan - so they would have been in the same school year

How slow does Anna move when she's doing housework? No wonder it takes her all day! She doesn't load the dishwasher correctly either and has to run some plates and dishes through a second time!
That's strange. It's a very long way for JonBoy to go to school from Terenure. Maybe he lived over the Northside of Dublin when his parents seperated, but usually you wouldn't travel so far for school. Especially if you lived in Terenure which is classed as a good / rich area. My husband grew up near Brian and when I said about JonBoy from Terenure going to school with Brian he laughed. He said who would want to go to school on the Northside when you're from the posh side. Very unusual.

I feel like Anna was mimicking the Botox doctor's voice and facial expressions in the ice skating vlog. The botox doctor speaks sort of breathlessly and really enunciates her "s's" and she appears (on camera at least) very joyful and is always smiling and laughing at Jonathan's stupid jokes....so essentially the opposite of Anna. I noticed around the 12:20 mark that Anna is full on copying her voice and face...I've never seen or heard her act like that before. She's so cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"This is where we do our showers"
Eh? WHY???????????????????????????????

Sorry I didn't see your reply as I was catching up before I put mine but I completely agree, I feel SICK hearing that! 😢
Horrible wasn’t it? I feel as if she almost paused and stopped herself saying COLD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.