SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her “lasagne” looks like it belongs in the pink bowl! I truly hope the kids had something else to eat. Even if the little two shared a portion she still fed 5 on half a dish of slop with barely any pasta in it in the first place (when I make a lasagne it holds its structure)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love your recraps!😂😂
Anyway did anyone notice OCD Anna washes the dogs bowls with a brush , then proceeds to clean the sink with the same brush!😷😷😷 :sick: :sick:
She washed the kid's placements and everything with the same dish brush... And then the sink as well. So ALL the same germs were distributed. I didn't see any soap used.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
What I would really love to see from Anna is a lot more appreciation of how well off she is, and less moaning. She really doesn’t seem to realise how privileged she is.

They all have their health for a start. I have a little niece with Down’s syndrome and if she saw all the operation etc she’s had to have it would make her appreciate her own kids’ health.

Even the lack of money worries would be such a big thing. I’m not in poverty by any means but I can’t afford waxes and manicures. I bet for Christmas she’ll just go on Amazon, find stuff the kids will like and click buy without a thought. Or raid the PO Box for Santa presents.

Meanwhile a lot of us have to beg, borrow and steal to give our kids nice presents, and then they watch YouTube and feel hard done by with the amount of stuff kids like the Sjs get.

To give credit where it’s due Jonathan does really seem to enjoy his kids and have fun with them (how much of it is for the cameras I’m not sure) whereas Anna seems irritated by them a lot of the time.

I’m sure she’ll regret it in years to come. I so wish I’d played more with mine and worried less about the mess. It goes so quick and you don’t get the time back. Although in my case I was a single mum so every mess was mine to clean. I never had a housekeeper 🙄

Even with the quitting my job thing. If she’d even said something like I realise I’m lucky to have the choice to work or not. An awful lot of mothers would kill to be in that position. But it’s always just acting hard done by.

I’m really eager to see how these new YouTube rules will affect the sjs and Inghams.

Something just tells me when Eduardo hits 11/12 he’s gonna have just had enough of the cameras. Emilia I can see becoming another Mia Fizz with the performance all the time.

I don’t believe for one second J and A would be fine with the kids saying they don’t want to be on camera. A completely contradicted herself in the documentary anyway. On one hand she said it would be fine, then In the next breath she essentially said she would tell the kids they couldn’t go to their school or have nice things if they weren’t on camera.

Im sorry I’ve written an essay, but I’ve been up all night and watched a few sj videos so needed a rant!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Love your recraps!😂😂
Anyway did anyone notice OCD Anna washes the dogs bowls with a brush , then proceeds to clean the sink with the same brush!😷😷😷 :sick: :sick:
Yes i noticed that too!! I had a different brush n cloth for washing my cats bowls.

Reactions: 8
I love how Jonathan 'I grew up poor' Joly went on 4 week boating holidays, skiing trips, a family trip to New York, an exchange program in Germany, a motorbike holiday through Europe....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I love how Jonathan 'I grew up poor' Joly went on 4 week boating holidays, skiing trips, a family trip to New York, an exchange program in Germany, a motorbike holiday through Europe....
Lol, yes in his head! 🤣
The part of Dublin he grew up in is far from a poor area. To afford to live there you'd have to be pretty well off. But that wouldn't go down well with viewers, so let's pretend this poor boy worked his way up the social ladder and all his hard work afforded him to get where he is. Rags to riches he certainly isn't.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Or raid the PO Box for Santa presents.
Yes yes I remember both of them being very ungrateful about how many gifts are sent. Most families would love to have this serious dilemma. This problem for them could be easily solved by closing the PO Box.

Reactions: 9
Lol, yes in his head! 🤣
The part of Dublin he grew up in is far from a poor area. To afford to live there you'd have to be pretty well off. But that wouldn't go down well with viewers, so let's pretend this poor boy worked his way up the social ladder and all his hard work afforded him to get where he is. Rags to riches he certainly isn't.
During his 'Me too' storyline (because that's all it was), his former bandmember claimed that Jonathan 'borrowed' some of his life so he would sound more interesting. How pathetic is that?
Sounds like he still needs to be in therapy for making up a whole world that does not exist.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Anna lives in a spoilt blessed world. She would have absolutely no idea how to cope with proper problems. God forbid they had to deal with a serious health issue... their only problems is dealing with ‘ hate from the hater‘ and something tells me they get a kick out of that anyway, which is why he trolls us by leaving footage of the kids not strapped in correctly. Anything they can do to draw attention to themselves.

Anna will regret nothing about her kids. All she thinks about is herself and how they interfere with her grooming.

• Heart
Annal is a twit , simple as. You aren’t a bit ocd. She definitely doesn’t have old in any degree, displays no ritualistic behaviours, she’s just a control witch, so used to getting her own way that she makes all around her suffer if she doesn’t get her own way. Every time she says she’s a bit ocd she insults folk who really do.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And somehow the Family also had a farm where they would slaughter one animal per year and said animal would feed everyone for an entire year! Gotta love all his fairytales. Some of them are dark (me too), some of them are ridiculous (Farm) or silly (Brian)... and all of them are almost certainly untrue. But you know, if world leaders can get away with making up facts as they go with no consequences, why shouldn't the not-so-pretty little liar join in on this fun, too?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The views on yesterday's video!!! OUCH!!! must be why they've stayed off IG again today. That strategy used to work because the obsessed minions would run to watch the video incase their dear leader mentioned why they would be off social media or that something had happened. But now even the minions don't give a tit.
What will Jonathan do when they can't even get 50 thousand views per video come December and January???

Reactions: 6
Anna majorly needs to check her privilege. She has no idea how fortunate she is to seemingly pick and choose when she works or doesn't work. How many people can do that? Just step out of their job for a while. Even if they have to become carers to their families, most have to make a difficult choice to quit their job or not and struggle to get back into employment.

And even when she does "work" it's a couple of minutes in front of a camera to film or take a photograph. Perhaps writing a caption but mostly being given one to copy and paste. Jon boi does all the editing and all the hustling for jobs as she put it in the doco. She doesn't even need to write blog posts anymore. "Looking after" your kids and dogs, cooking and organizing your home is literally your work, Anna. As well as moaning about it all. You just have to switch on a camera every now and then as you go about your day and then hand the camera to Jon boi the non professional editor to somehow make money out of it.

Someone said they commented on the "had to quit my job" vlog asking what her job actually was other than vlogging and some of the replies were so deluded. Saying they run a business together. What do they think this business is? No, their business is vlogging their kids, and advertising botox to a bunch of 12 year olds. Little Squid media is just a side arm hustle for Jonno to pretend he's a film maker or best selling children's author. Or they mention she has a jewellery line, like she was actually designing it and manufacturing it herself. No, she was only ever the face of a couple of jewellery lines. Complete sheep.

And her jewellery is no longer available in the print-on-demand shop... So she can't even list that anymore as one of the things she's sooooo busy with.

The views on yesterday's video!!! OUCH!!! must be why they've stayed off IG again today. That strategy used to work because the obsessed minions would run to watch the video incase their dear leader mentioned why they would be off social media or that something had happened. But now even the minions don't give a tit.
What will Jonathan do when they can't even get 50 thousand views per video come December and January???
Ouch indeed. However I think they're staying off today because their project/trip/kinda-off-the-Grid tit starts today or they leave today.
I'm not surprised their views are down - I mean, she did caption unloading the bleeping dishwasher. ASMR videos are more exciting than that. And at least they serve a purpose. I don't know why anyone would want to see the witch unload a dishwasher. Even their minions can't love that? Watching paint dry is more exciting than that!

• Haha
Honestly to me, about a month after moving into the new house. That’s when they were over.
I much preferred the family in the smaller house (which was still really nice and unaffordable to a lot of people).
The whole point of family vloggers is to be either 1) relatable or 2) exciting .. the shitonlyjoly’s are neither

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Honestly to me, about a month after moving into the new house. That’s when they were over.
I much preferred the family in the smaller house (which was still really nice and unaffordable to a lot of people).
The whole point of family vloggers is to be either 1) relatable or 2) exciting .. the shitonlyjoly’s are neither
This.
I mean, when even the Inghams are more relatable, something's all wrong.
That old house helped them, now they aren't middle-class enough nor are they rich enough to be appealing if that makes any sense.
If they were more real Housewives like (or Luisa Zissmann-esque) that could be appealing in its own way. But the not-so-pretty liar is so new money that it's all just very tacky. You know that saying, you can't polish a turd....
Next to Princess Sacone, he looks like a bum and their family Image isn't cohesive at all, that's why it's not working.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.