SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, he isn’t going to film him.
The vlogs will be about the travel or them, not his mum’s partner.
I hope he doesn't film him, but J has no boundaries when it comes to filming as shown by the content he put up of his kids, the lack of thoughtful editing, and the worst part for me is deciding to go there unannounced. He doesn't seem close to the man, so now I'm thinking he won't, but it's so hard to tell because he's got the mindset of a child and is unable to think anything through properly.
Unless he was explicitly told by him mum, the partner or his siblings he can't, you just can't tell at the moment.

Reactions: 9
I hope he doesn't film him, but J has no boundaries when it comes to filming as shown by the content he put up of his kids, the lack of thoughtful editing, and the worst part for me is deciding to go there unannounced. He doesn't seem close to the man, so now I'm thinking he won't, but it's so hard to tell because he's got the mindset of a child and is unable to think anything through properly.
Unless he was explicitly told by him mum, the partner or his siblings he can't, you just can't tell at the moment.
I agree but we are talking about a dying man not some children performance, he would never film him.
He has no boundaries regarding what he films for entertainment, but a dying man no, even him he wouldn’t dare.

Reactions: 3
I hope his Mum said that if he wants to visit then he comes alone. It would be interesting to see if J would accept doing that.

Reactions: 6
It's because she has an eating disorder and is constantly thinking about food all the time until she goes to bed at 8pm...she probably just cannot wait to cook dinner because she is obsessed with it. Shame that the rest of her family has to suffer with eating disgusting reheated crap as a result.
She’s a selfish pig

Reactions: 4
I hope his Mum said that if he wants to visit then he comes alone. It would be interesting to see if J would accept doing that.
And leave Anna with all 4 kids??

I truly hope he wouldn’t film the man, but I wouldn’t bet any money on it 😞

Reactions: 8
During the vlog, J says that they were originally going to travel to Scotland and just knock on the door and surprise his mum. Then he says that they have a family whatsapp group and mumbles something along the lines of him realising that it would not be a good idea to make a surprise visit at the end of someone's life.
I think it is more likely that whatever family members are in the group, wiped the floor with him when he told them about his original idea and explained in no uncertain terms that he should not go ahead with the 'surprise'.
There were just so many inappropriate things said during J's monologue, for instance, to say about his mum's partner that 'it's sad but he's in his 80s' _like wtf, as if that makes it OK?? Also his repetition of the word 'bittersweet' just didn't sit right with me. It was grating when he kept saying that it would be a fun and exciting adventure. Again, like no, just no.
The part that really made me shake my head in disbelief was when he actually paid tribute to Anna and how her generosity of spirit had blown him away when she agreed to come because "you guys know Anna, it's not the kind of thing that Anna would really want to be involved in". What, the camper van?? Or the family tragedy?? Either way.......
I thought this exactly, it’s not ‘bittersweet’ at all. It’s just bitter. A man is dying. How messed up do you have to be to make that into a fun documentary and get your 4 children excited about going to see a man die??!!!!?!?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I am totally baffled by this family - more so than normal lol

I haven't looked today, but i have noticed they have been quiet on instagram

Reactions: 7
See, Kate Murnane is currently in Dubai with husband and children, with #visitdubai.
Enjoying Legoland etc...
I think the trip was for them as well, as I predicted, but it didn’t work.
I’m curious to why.

DBEC9275-6565-473F-A143-1E2CFB5DDECD.jpeg

Last edited:
The motorhome they've rented (£675 per week) does not need to be hooked up to gas , water and electricity. Everything runs off propane or has a 12 v battery ....There's also big water tanks on board for running water.

It looks like they've bought followers on IG as there's some Russian guy trying to tout for business on Anna's IG (thank you google translate) - one of those spam/money making rackets

I think that they have cancelled the Dubai trip due to not having a nanny or anyone to mind the kids. That's my theory lol

Reactions: 11
I think that they have cancelled the Dubai trip due to not having a nanny or anyone to mind the kids. That's my theory lol
I agree, they were offered the trip but had to cancel it because of not having someone to mind the children there, that makes sense.

Reactions: 2
Jono should have flown to Scotland alone to see his mum and offer some support spent the night and flown home again but I don’t imagine Anna would agree to being left with all 4 bairns, to drag them all up and then vlog saying his stepfather is dying is truly insensitive given Anna’s previous dislike of them both , and those bairns barely know their paternal grandparents the situation for his poor mam must be awful , Anna made her feelings about Jonothans “awful” family public on twitter that in my book is pretty crappy and she should be ashamed to now try to pretend she cares is insulting she cares about routine and presentation real humans are not her priority , not even those she has given birth to !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jono should have flown to Scotland alone to see his mum and offer some support spent the night and flown home again but I don’t imagine Anna would agree to being left with all 4 bairns, to drag them all up and then vlog saying his stepfather is dying is truly insensitive given Anna’s previous dislike of them both , and those bairns barely know their paternal grandparents the situation for his poor mam must be awful , Anna made her feelings about Jonothans “awful” family public on twitter that in my book is pretty crappy and she should be ashamed to now try to pretend she cares is insulting she cares about routine and presentation real humans are not her priority , not even those she has given birth to !
I agree, there’s no need to drag the entire family up there. But gotta do it for the views ya know like 🙄

Reactions: 6
Jono has made it clear how distant he is towards his step dad so the main purpose of his visit isn't so he can say goodbye to him.
It's out of character him going so he can support and console his mum too. They barely see or visit them from one year to the next. Does anyone remember at that funeral when the little troll told his mum that his kids called her names behind her back? She looked so upset bless her.
He's like a child with no concept of tact or whether something is appropriate to film or not so I'm not holding my breath as to what he'll film. I hope his mum will be firm if she doesn't want him to film. The last thing she needs is them all being there and the extra stress.
I think this whole production is aimed solely for vlog fodder and to make him and Anal to look like a caring son and daughter in law. He praised Anal more for going in the camper van than his own mum for coping with her partner dying!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Guys I'm worried, have we heard from them? Have they made it to Scotland yet? Are there any gluten free muffins left? Has Annal been able to do her hair and make up on the road (those bumps and humps may prove difficult for eyeliner application).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree with everyone who said how tasteless this whole idea was from the get go, she needs support, not distraction from grandchildren who don't know her well, and don't know her partner at all, thus won't be able to provide emotional support just by being there. She also doesn't need Anna, who publicly insulted her or Jonathan, who got desperate after Dubai got cancelled and felt the need to come up with a plan B to provide some vlog footage. Because that's all this is to him: vlog footage. It was tasteless to include his smiling mum in the thumbnail of the vlog, like this was some happy occasion/implying he made her happy.
Having to watch your loved one die, unable to help, is the most horrific experience, Jonathan always tries to make a joke out of everything, he can't handle negative emotions at all and always tries to suppress them by making jokes, distracting himself, lash out, and so on. How is he going to manage taking the back seat in this dreadful situation, not being able to get his "applause" for being a clown, not succeeding in making his mum "happy"? Will he ego be able to handle it?

My theory: Anna would've never agreed to this trip unless Jonathan promised her to stay in fancy hotels on the way and once they're with his mum. (how would she be able to go to bed at 7PM in a camper van with the kids all hyper and Jonathan still wanting to drink his wine?). They were going to "fake" it and make it look like they slept in it to look "relatable". The silence on Instagram and lack of vlog on Friday means either one of two things: Trying to stir up interest by making it look like something happened, aka the good ol' playing with your viewers emotions to get them to watch the next vlog to make sure they're ok. Or: it all went belly up quickly, a couple of hours in they realised how a 10 hour drive up to Scotland with the prospect of having to drive it all back again set in and they pulled the plug.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Erika is home and available, why couldn't they have taken her to Dubai? Or perhaps, Margaret, though I don't know if she's currently traveling. Wouldn't there have been contracts with the company taking them to Dubai? I realize there's a death imminent, but there's zero relation to this person. Would they have been able to cancel the contract based solely on that? Is it possible they lost this trip as well?

Jonathan talking about distracting his mother. What he's really doing is stealing some of the last moments she has with her love. She can never get those back. He's stealing something precious and making it about himself/his family. How bad does he hate his mother's partner to one up him on his deathbed? There will be times he's sleeping but as most would know, it will be important for to eat and rest during those periods.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Joliars sisters and brother will be seething, not from his oneupmanship that he loves to hang over them but because of his thoughtlessness once again, They have years of him lying about their upbringing but I expect its always been the same.... try to keep joliar happy because he goes off on one if he doesn't, I wonder how many times he has used ; killing himself' on them, as he has on the cult members.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.