SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god she had that Botox, least grandma won’t have to look at her grimacing all the time 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The viewing figures for last week:

Monday - 'I had to quit my job' - 142k and 344 Comments
Tuesday - 'First time ice skating' - 82k and 265 Comments
Wednesday - 'Going to live in a van' - 168k and 417 Comments
Thursday - 'Surprising Grandma' -130k and 495 Comments

Terrible numbers, getting worse every week.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
One of Emma's new IG photos is startling, though it's not the thinnest I've seen her. I wonder if the girls have influenced each other in regard to eating disorders or if it was someone else. For those who work with people who have EDs, how common is it for 3 out of 3 daughters to have an eating disorder? And, statistically, with such a huge family influence, what are the odds it will be passed on to their children?

Reactions: 5
One of Emma's new IG photos is startling, though it's not the thinnest I've seen her. I wonder if the girls have influenced each other in regard to eating disorders or if it was someone else. For those who work with people who have EDs, how common is it for 3 out of 3 daughters to have an eating disorder? And, statistically, with such a huge family influence, what are the odds it will be passed on to their children?
Intetesting that their mother is not stick thin, a more normal or probably overweight lady.

Reactions: 6
Intetesting that their mother is not stick thin, a more normal or probably overweight lady.
Yeah, she's definitely overweight and has been since the girls were young from what we've seen in photos. Of course, that doesn't mean she didn't have disordered eating. Their father was thin.

Reactions: 3
I think these girls are extremely insecure, anxious and depressed. Anna can pretend she isn’t but she doesn’t leave the house alone or with kids unless it’s for a waxing or nail appointment. She has no social life or anything outside cooking dinner at 11am and workouts at home. That is a sign of anxiety and other issues.
I think they are off the grid on purpose which must be killing them but they need to drum up views

Reactions: 14
Anna being called the Witch of Botoxia reminded me of this picture someone made yrs ago. Seemed fitting to share in honor of her new name.🤣
Screenshot_20191027-202441_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Whatever happened to their BFF Francesca from Gleam in the above photo? They said Alessia was partly named after her (her middle name is Francesca) and they did buy her a designer bag for Xmas a few years ago. Did she also quit Gleam and have enough of the Saccones?

• Haha
Whatever happened to their BFF Francesca from Gleam in the above photo? They said Alessia was partly named after her (her middle name is Francesca) and they did buy her a designer bag for Xmas a few years ago. Did she also quit Gleam and have enough of the Saccones?
I remember the video when she received the designer bag, she was honestly shocked lol.
She still works for Gleam futures as group talent manager.
She went with Anna to San Francisco for the launch of her Benefit eyebrow kit, late 2018.
And in June, when he received that award of “dad of the year”, she was also there.

D58A2CBD-3AE0-47A8-B291-4B5800CC2F3E.jpeg

She doesn’t manage them anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What happened to the girl Sophie, who they had running around doing all their dirty work?

Reactions: 2
I thought this exactly, it’s not ‘bittersweet’ at all. It’s just bitter. A man is dying. How messed up do you have to be to make that into a fun documentary and get your 4 children excited about going to see a man die??!!!!?!?
Very strange. I know the man isn’t his real Dad but grinning and gurning in the same breath as talking about this man dying is Sick!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
598EBC87-932A-40A1-A8CB-09C977F2B993.jpeg

PROOF OF LIFE! Who knew?
but...if they are already leaving Scotland...(the date given is Oct 26).., unless they are going somewhere else on the way back... why would you even do any of that? A camper van for... 5 days, out of which 2 days were essentially spent driving? LOL.

View attachment 52560
PROOF OF LIFE! Who knew?
but...if they are already leaving Scotland...(the date given is Oct 26).., unless they are going somewhere else on the way back... why would you even do any of that? A camper van for... 5 days, out of which 2 days were essentially spent driving? LOL.
Looks like Eduardo and Alessia are getting their necks pinched.
Also looks like she'd curled her hair. Bet that didn't get done in the van.

Reactions: 7
Her stomach looks heavily pregnant in that picture!
OMG it actually does 😲

Please please please, no she can't be having another.
We know their numbers are dropping but NO just NO.
She has stopped with the sweaty workouts, could that b a sign, oh god please no more kids 😔

• Sad
I remember the video when she received the designer bag, she was honestly shocked lol.
She still works for Gleam futures as group talent manager.
She went with Anna to San Francisco for the launch of her Benefit eyebrow kit, late 2018.
And in June, when he received that award of “dad of the year”, she was also there.

View attachment 52539

She doesn’t manage them anymore.
His legs!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Quick question: In his bio, it says "👨🏻‍💻 #1 best selling Author". The second made-in-China pamphlet (it certainly wasn't a book) was self-published and ended up sitting in boxes in their shed for a year until his PA (back when he could afford two of them, now he can't even afford one) had to get rid of them. The first one certainly did better, but was it a bestseller? Surely Egmont wouldn't have refused to publish the second one if the first one did so well?

The bare-ankles, skinny-jeans-so-tight-I-can-guess-their-religion combo doesn't look attractive on 20yo fit and tall lads, never mind on a guy turning 40 and with super short legs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I work with people who have EDs and while it does happen that siblings have EDs, it's quite rare for all of them to have issues with food.
There is research about genetic componants to developing EDs, but knowing how easy it is to pick up bad habits, it can also simply be copying behaviour between the sisters, or rivalry.

I worry about Emilia as Anna has mentioned her not wanting dairy or gluten anymore, although of course she has no idea what either are, as her parents don't either... ;)

Quick question: In his bio, it says "👨🏻‍💻 #1 best selling Author". The second made-in-China pamphlet (it certainly wasn't a book) was self-published and ended up sitting in boxes in their shed for a year until his PA (back when he could afford two of them, now he can't even afford one) had to get rid of them. The first one certainly did better, but was it a bestseller? Surely Egmont wouldn't have refused to publish the second one if the first one did so well?
I seem to remember that during his first week of selling his first book on Amazon it was highest selling in childrens books. I don't think it kept that position for very long.... ;)

Last edited:
Just like them to completely disappear from their job with no explanation or a sorry guys couldn't get on etc. Every single person I follow on IG will either say I'm gonna be off IG for the weekend or if they disappear when they come back they give some apology and reason. The Sjs don't respect their minions enough to even think of doing those things. Considering they make money off social media it's the same as not showing up to work and giving no explanation when you finally show up.
I'm glad they were off social media, I only wish those poor kids would've been given a break from having to preform for mommy and daddies cameras. Looks like the kids were still working so pimp daddy Joe can upload footage of the money makers later.🤦‍♀️

Wanted to add all those days away and the views on Friday's not so exciting video are still in the toliet!!! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.